Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,477 members, 7,801,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes - Satellite TV Technology (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes (412652 Views)

Powervu Updated Software For Strong Srt4922 Series / All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Lol. We in Africa need to learn. Those in Europe don't openly advertise their secrecy. If it comes back today, you start seeing blazing, etc.
spot on.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
oluwoleode:

What are the options for 1.8m and also 2.4m in terms of FTAs and cheap paytv from Europe. (sports - soccer and entertainment - movies etc.)
I would like to get either of the dish and well motorised.
What are the cost and components needed.
Am based in Lagos.
Thanks.
Dish 1.8m=8-10k or 2.4m fiber/pan dish=22-24k
Cband and Ku lnb=4k
Decoder=? Recommend Qsat
Superjack and positioner=10k
Pole, cement and labour=?
Approximate between 35k to 45k. Could be less or more for everything.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
What is the reward for this
News: CNN, Aljazeera, France24, BBC World, Dw, TV news, Channelstv, Ait, Nta, etc

Sports: Irib, Champions tv, Tv3, RRsat promo,

General Entertainment, etc. I will list all when I get home and their positions.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by covenantfaith5u(m): 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
Which spot is on? Is it. Az or account?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
I don go buy Gotv
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
Please allow us enjoy in silence

I can see some fools making noise about it

Please keep it cool for now
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by cyrilex202(m): 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
Qsat is back and better.enjoy
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
cyrilex202:
Qsat is back and better.enjoy
you see? I just posted a caveat but noise makers will surely shout
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by cyrilex202(m): 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
davodyguy:
you see? I just.
posted a caveat but noise makers will surely shout

can u just shut up pls if u don't have any meaningful thing say. informing the houx abt the latest developments means am shouting?

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by omonla5: 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hello House, I have joy TV, Daarsat and DS** on my qsat 13g+. Yesterday while watching Joy TV the signal just went bad. All I'm seeing in bad signal, I reconnect the cable to no avail. I even reset my decorder all to no avail. I now use connect the cable to the original DSTV decorder to my surprise there was signal but if I connect it to qsat decorder its giving me bad signal. House what could be the problem and possible solution.

Thanks
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
cyrilex202:

can u just shut up pls if u don't have any meaningful thing say. informing the houx abt the latest developments means am shouting?
Your brain is definitely leaking. When everything was down, you all went lost and crying. One of the reasons for the downtime isn't far fetched from lousy people Like you

You want to Inform, as if anyone solicited for such from you.

informing the 'houx' indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Lol. We in Africa need to learn. Those in Europe don't openly advertise their secrecy. If it comes back today, you start seeing blazing, etc.
They've started the announcement
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by cyrilex202(m): 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
davodyguy:
Your brain is definitely leaking. When everything was down, you all went lost and crying. One of the reasons for the downtime isn't far fetched from lousy people Like you

You want to Inform, as if anyone solicited for such from you.

informing the 'houx' indeed

is needless of me exchanging words with an idiot like u. so ur dumb brains did not tell u that ds** already knows that is working or that they don't have qsat? only poor and selfish person act this way u do
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
cyrilex202:

is needless of me exchanging words with an idiot like u. so ur dumb brains did not tell u that ds** already knows that is working or that they don't have qsat? only poor and selfish person act this way u do
Odenson like you. Did anyone solicit your announcement? If you have a functioning brain, you would have kept mute cos in Europe, Even BSkyB isnt free from hackers, but no one of the guys who enjoy would make silly comment like you just did.

you're free to go and d***** or Leave the thread
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by cyrilex202(m): 11:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
davodyguy:
Odenson like you. Did anyone solicit your announcement? If you have a functioning brain, you would have kept mute cos in Europe, Even BSkyB isnt free from hackers, but no one of the guys who enjoy would make silly comment like you just did.

you're free to go and d***** or Leave the thread
lol look who is talking about Europe. have u ever traveled out of Nigeria. you just want to die because of dark side of fta. I thought u were just poor but now I realised that u are as poor as a church rat.pls go get life

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by kayfuture: 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
Honestly sick and tired of "it's blazing syndrome" truly, no one cares about the ish.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by akinremedy(m): 12:00am On Feb 28, 2015
cyrilex202:

lol look who is talking about Europe. have u ever traveled out of Nigeria. you just want to die because of dark side of fta. I thought u were just poor but now I realised that u are as poor as a church rat.pls go get life
Can't stop laughing.... Lol

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 6:28am On Feb 28, 2015
cyrilex202:

lol look who is talking about Europe. have u ever traveled out of Nigeria.
If no one in your entire generations, spanning from your ancestors to your present generation hasn't been to the airport, doesn't mean others haven't. You're a slow learner, that's why. The message you're not sent, don't deliver it

you just want to die because of dark side of fta.
Your brain needs check up. How dark is FTA? Answer the simple question

I thought u were just poor but now I realised that u are as poor as a church rat.pls go get life
I agree I'm poor. However, my being poor still put me in a position to be able to feed you, if the need arise. If a poor man can feed you, you must know he's better than you in certain way

I've said it. No one send you message. Stop being too forward. You can create your own thread and do as it pleases you. Here, I call the shot and ignorance and stupidity from low life folks like you, isn't allowed. Get a life or go and die
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 6:30am On Feb 28, 2015
kayfuture:
Honestly sick and tired of "it's blazing syndrome" truly, no one cares about the ish.
I'm sure reasonable people would definitely be tired, whilst the low lives wouldn't. No one actually solicited for the announcement, but the 'I too Know' fool had to come in to make announcement
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 6:45am On Feb 28, 2015
Badaru1, one of the founding members of this great forum since 2005, said the below, which we all must learn from

badaru1:
We have said this times without number but some people fail to understand or play according to the rule. We are in Nigeria and also a sat provider is Nigeria, you go to market to purchase a device which hack the provider's system(dongle, cccam etc). Now the device issue, the first thing you do is to put a call through to a colleague who has similar devil if his is ok. The next step is to contact the dealer or a foreign forum where these device are publicly discussed, but you guys will come to Nairaland where agents and the provider also come to ask question. With these attitude most of these device will never be stable because you give the provider vital info on how to stop them. You can discuss all these on www.sat-universe.com, www.satfriend.com etc. let leave Nairaland for FTA alone.

but fools like cyrilex202, wouldn't listen but they'll rather encourage themselves into going against the advise

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by bakbayus: 7:13am On Feb 28, 2015
Guys, hold on. I might b a new comers to some bt am an adherent reader of dis noble forum. I will lyk to buy into d idea of nt call many pay stations channels by its name bt cld b done codedly.
Secondly, d guys who talks abt d workings of d iks shldnt b crucified cuz so many like me didn't knw dat its back bt he made me knw and I confirmed it. I blieve so many would av benefited from it. U all made gud points coz during d off seasons of d IKS, we all felt it,its one of its downsides n my friends who coms from overs says such don't happen dere bt dey all use it in secrets.
I want to appeal to all nt to b angry with each oda, we r nt all perfect, all God is. Daviguy(sorry if I misspelt ur username) and all d guys involve,pls I beg. I enjoy u guys contribution wen u keep it lively. God bless us all

2 Likes

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by cyrilex202(m): 7:33am On Feb 28, 2015
davodyguy:
Badaru1, one of the founding members of this great forum since 2005, said the below, which we all must learn from

but fools like cyrilex202, wouldn't listen but they'll rather encourage themselves into going against the advise
u're are as foolish as u sound. who made u dey moderator to this trend. or are u de owner of nairaland. if u hate discussion on dongle dat much what brought u to this thread.wen qsat started working how many pple did u put a call across too.so u see are av always been foolish all along. to inform u am not even replying u from Nigeria so if u r entire family have never been to de airport gate before I pray God raise someone who will aleast take u to de airport so dat u can break that York. pls pls pls go and check de meaning of the word poor b4 thinking u can feed someone idiot
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 28, 2015
davodyguy:
They've started the announcement
It's the African way. That is why they look at us as backward people.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by cyrilex202(m): 7:41am On Feb 28, 2015
bakbayus:
Guys, hold on. I might b a new comers to some bt am an adherent reader of dis noble forum. I will lyk to buy into d idea of nt call many pay stations channels by its name bt cld b done codedly.
Secondly, d guys who talks abt d workings of d iks shldnt b crucified cuz so many like me didn't knw dat its back bt he made me knw and I confirmed it. I blieve so many would av benefited from it. U all made gud points coz during d off seasons of d IKS, we all felt it,its one of its downsides n my friends who coms from overs says such don't happen dere bt dey all use it in secrets.
I want to appeal to all nt to b angry with each oda, we r nt all perfect, all God is. Daviguy(sorry if I misspelt ur username) and all d guys involve,pls I beg. I enjoy u guys contribution wen u keep it lively. God bless us all

wen someone sensible speaks u knw.all I did was just to give simple information so that everyone know and enjoy it as it last. God knows I don't own qsat all I did was in good faith for de benefit of all who own dat box but that idiot came up making a big scene at of nothing
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 7:47am On Feb 28, 2015
you sure want to ridicule yourself and I will help you

cyrilex202:

u're are as foolish as u sound.

But definitely not as foolish as you are. In the league of foolishness, you stand unrivaled

who made u dey moderator to this trend.
Fool. its not trend but its called thread. Go back to school

or are u de owner of nairaland.

No. I'm not. Seun Osewa is

if u hate discussion on dongle dat much what brought u to this thread.
Fool. Go to the OP of this thread on the first page and see who authored it. Sanity is what I stand for

wen qsat started working how many pple did u put a call across too.
Fool. How do you know I didn't call? Until I come here to shout 'its blazing' phrase it means I didn't announce in a more better way?

so u see are av always been foolish all along.
But your own foolishness knows no bounds. it goes beyond boarders

to inform u am not even replying u from Nigeria so if u r entire family have never been to de airport gate before I pray God raise someone who will aleast take u to de airport so dat u can break that York.
Eya. Do you're posting from the moon I guess. You first need to learn how to write properly. WTF do you mean by 'York'? silly fool.

pls pls pls go and check de meaning of the word poor b4 thinking u can feed someone idiot
FYI, I don't need to. All I know is that you epitomise every thing related to poverty.

next?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 7:52am On Feb 28, 2015
bakbayus:
The emphasised parts in your post says it all.

Thank you. I hope people listen that secret things remains secretive
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 8:18am On Feb 28, 2015
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 28, 2015
davodyguy:
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/2137711_img20150218wa0000_jpegc01d967861b2a339b35f2af524487e61 [/IMG]

will embark on this project soon
Attach the project image directly
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 10:24am On Feb 28, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Attach the project image directly

from the below image

the primary would be Multitv
On top of Multitv would be eutelsat 36
by the side from left to right would be Amos, etv and finally would be w3a

in all, I will have 5 lnbfs on the dish all for FTA

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by bakbayus: 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
Davodyguy n cyrilex202,kindly bury d hatchet. All is well. By d way don't knw if by any chance anyone knws how much the triple or four LNB holders goes for. Am dying to go into d project so far it works
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by bakbayus: 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
Emmaachile, how much is d double LNB holder self

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (153) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.