Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? (5009 Views)

My Infinix Hot Note X551 Gone Mad / Help Oooo,i Think My Phone Has Gone Mad / My Blackberry Has Gone Mad, Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by chucky234(m): 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
Apple recycling and rebranding iphone 5/5c to iphone 6/6+ and selling at ridiculous price.
Imagine iPhone 6 for
N450,000? I can only spend such amount on phone if the said phone
can call my dead grandmother, chat with Jesus and angels in heaven,
email my Ancestors,
ping the Holy Spirit,
Detect and cure Ebola Virus,HIV and AIDS.
Imagine Apple adding few softwares the previous iphone model, increase RAM, memory, camera quality, screen size, upgrade IOS version and stamped it with ridiculous price tag.
The fact that Apple spent less than $100 to produce each unit of the iphone 6/6+ makes it the more annoying, Apple ripping people off since 1816.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by DONMAYOR19(m): 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
I love Techno So much.

10 Likes

Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by Mention(m): 9:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hehe
Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
chucky234: Apple recycling and rebranding iphone 5/5c to iphone 6/6+ and selling at ridiculous price.
Imagine iPhone 6 for
email my Ancestors,
ping the Holy Spirit,
Imagine Apple adding few softwares the previous iphone model, increase RAM, memory, camera quality, screen size, upgrade IOS version and stamped it with ridiculous price tag.
The fact that Apple spent less than $100 to produce each unit of the iphone 6/6+ makes it the more annoying, Apple ripping people off since 1816.
shebi una say tecno na inferior and cheap thing and good thing dey dey cost plenty money.

2 Likes

Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by Lagusta(m): 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
Me wey i dey plan to buy MTN smart for 8k, them wan come sell iphone for 450k!!!!

Well, i just pity all the virgins that will be phuckked because of this...

Anyway, i just did a comparison; with 450k, you could

1) rent a 2bedroom flat for two years, furnish it use the change to do big boy small

2) or you could buy a fairly used golf3 and drive it for 5yrs...

3) or you could invest it into one high-profit business and hit it big!!!

Well, like they always say: the fact that a dog eats poo doesnt mean a cat would also eat it...

15 Likes

Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by Mutuwa(m): 10:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
Excerpt

I still Remember d story of a man who became popular for engaging in money rituals just to buy the 80's edition of the Honda Prelude.
U wouldn't buy that car for 50k today.Some other guy brutally murdered his brother ( whom their father gave cash 2 travel 4 the purpose of re- stocking their warehouse), just cos he wanted 2 acquire the rave of the moment - Pathfinder Jeep.That same vehicle is now better described as a coffin.
I remember as a kid, my whole street gathered to watch a truck deliver a very large satellite dish to my neighbour's house.Today a dish one tenth that size delivers 5 times the value and is in almost every student's room.What about the Volkswagen Santana, Mercedes Benz V boot, 505Evolution, Toyota Crown, all overtaken by latest models of Camry, Honda, Nissan, Bugatti, Bentley, X6, Acura and Infinity....
Vanity!Some ladies left their true love, cos some rich guy then persuaded them with a Benz190, which turned out 2 be the only car they ever owned till date.They found out too late that true love is invaluable.
A friend declared drinks because he launched the Nokia Communicator for over hundred grand in 2002.Today that phone would embarrass the owner and is a joke compared to the low cost and everyday phone. What about d MTN sim card that many people went extra miles b4 dey bought for over 30k, today u will not buy it at N100 cos all networks are begging people to even take it for free.
People are still making the most horrific sacrifices over 'vanity' and make enemies over worthless material things.What can I Say?
Look back at that one thing you want to kill or die for today and see what becomes of it tomorrow.
There is absolutely nothing u can't achieve, all u need is a little time and PATIENCE and u would thank GOD without regrets.
There is actually nothing in this world that is worth going 2 Hell for, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.. not even u my girl or an iphone 6.. smiley

133 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by tonychristopher: 11:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
chucky234: Apple recycling and rebranding iphone 5/5c to iphone 6/6+ and selling at ridiculous price.
Imagine iPhone 6 for
email my Ancestors,
ping the Holy Spirit,

Can The Phone Text Away My Sins...If Not To Hell...Can I Use The Phone To Get A Slit Or Slot In Paradise...If Not To Dungeon With That Phone...

I Rather Give The Money To Charity

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by Osama10(m): 11:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
Mutuwa: Excerpt
I still Remember d story of a man who became popular for engaging in money rituals just to buy the 80's edition of the Honda Prelude.
U wouldn't buy that car for 50k today.Some other guy brutally murdered his brother ( whom their father gave cash 2 travel 4 the purpose of re- stocking their warehouse), just cos he wanted 2 acquire the rave of the moment - Pathfinder Jeep.That same vehicle is now better described as a coffin.
I remember as a kid, my whole street gathered to watch a truck deliver a very large satellite dish to my neighbour's house.Today a dish one tenth that size delivers 5 times the value and is in almost every student's room.What about the Volkswagen Santana, Mercedes Benz V boot, 505Evolution, Toyota Crown, all overtaken by latest models of Camry, Honda, Nissan, Bugatti, Bentley, X6, Acura and Infinity....
Vanity!Some ladies left their true love, cos some rich guy then persuaded them with a Benz190, which turned out 2 be the only car they ever owned till date.They found out too late that true love is invaluable.
A friend declared drinks because he launched the Nokia Communicator for over hundred grand in 2002.Today that phone would embarrass the owner and is a joke compared to the low cost and everyday phone. What about d MTN sim card that many people went extra miles b4 dey bought for over 30k, today u will not buy it at N100 cos all networks are begging people to even take it for free.
People are still making the most horrific sacrifices over 'vanity' and make enemies over worthless material things.What can I Say?
Look back at that one thing you want to kill or die for today and see what becomes of it tomorrow.
There is absolutely nothing u can't achieve, all u need is a little time and PATIENCE and u would thank GOD without regrets.
There is actually nothing in this world that is worth going 2 Hell for, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.. not even u my girl or an iphone 6.. smiley

cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by Donfamous(m): 11:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
Mature comments here all along.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by brightnelly(f): 11:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
tonychristopher:

Can The Phone Text Away My Sins...If Not To Hell...Can I Use The Phone To Get A Slit Or Slot In Paradise...If Not To Dungeon With That Phone...

I Rather Give The Money To Charity

4 million pieces has already been sold in just 24hrs and u dey here dey tear ur cloth!
even if Na 800k people wey go buy go buy! so my guy abeg make u calm ur nerves.
grin

9 Likes

Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by chucky234(m): 11:46pm On Sep 15, 2014

Speechless....
Well said bro.

3 Likes

Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
Op,tell me the model,and the year.

Is it automatic,or manual drive,hope it comes with factory fitted AC.

What of the tires,hope its alloy rim with spinners,and how many inches is the rim.

What of the interior,is it leather?

Op,don't forget to tell me the mileage too.

If that phone didn't have all these,I can't buy the car.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
I usually tell my frinds wot apple is selling is brand,I prefer to buy blackberry porche instead of dis,bt come to think of it,buying a phone of 450k is somhw unprudent, except if d features justifies it E.g fatory fitted a/c

2 Likes

Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by honeyad(m): 12:08am On Sep 16, 2014
Did u say 450k for what na?iI don't think any iPhone model has been that costly.. Before it gets to naija market... E go don reduce tongue
Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by MisterLongman(m): 12:09am On Sep 16, 2014
450K for a phone..... Abeg shey I fit teleport go anywhere in the world, foretell the future and read minds with the phone........ If not the phone is a symbol of imprudence......

3 Likes

Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by iluvweed(m): 12:22am On Sep 16, 2014
As usual.....poor nairalanders.... undecided

tell all your stories to davido, or wizkid or ice prince, or just go to rich sec. schools like Atlantic hall and british int. and you would be surprised by how many iphone 6 they already have.... undecided

Think BIG!... grin

3 Likes

Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 16, 2014
what nonsense? where did you see iphone 6 for 450k.

Full option iphone 6+ (contract free, 128 gb ram) on apple site is $949 which is roughly 160k plus maybe 10k tax == 170k. maybe when it gets to naija, 200k. thats still a lot but at least not as ridiculous as your 450k and besides there are cheaper ones. the cheapest is iphone 6 16gb $650 and thats like the price of the regular iphone 5s before this release so take a chill pill and stop spreading fake news.

20 Likes

Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by DaV8King(m): 12:57am On Sep 16, 2014
iluvweed: As usual.....poor nairalanders.... undecided

tell all your stories to davido, or wizkid or ice prince, or just go to rich sec. schools like Atlantic hall and british int. and you would be surprised by how many iphone 6 they already have.... undecided

Think BIG!... grin

Baba not all students/alumni of schools like A-Hall and BIS are crazy about such stuff. On the contrary, many are embarrassed by the manner in which they are held up as "omo baba olowos"

3 Likes

Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 16, 2014
hmmn

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by iluvweed(m): 2:43am On Sep 16, 2014
DaV8King:

Baba not all students/alumni of schools like A-Hall and BIS are crazy about such stuff. On the contrary, many are embarrassed by the manner in which they are held up as "omo baba olowos"

Alright forgive my ignorance, let him tell it to davido and wizkid. Atleast those are good examples... grin

1 Like

Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by idu1(m): 6:02am On Sep 16, 2014
Lagusta: Me wey i dey plan to buy MTN smart for 8k, them wan come sell iphone for 450k!!!!

Well, i just pity all the virgins that will be phuckked because of this...

Anyway, i just did a comparison; with 450k, you could

1) rent a 2bedroom flat for two years, furnish it use the change to do big boy small

2) or you could buy a fairly used golf3 and drive it for 5yrs...

3) or you could invest it into one high-profit business and hit it big!!!

Well, like they always say: the fact that a dog eats poo doesnt mean a cat would also eat it...
i think 450k should b able to get tokumbo golf3. Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by venatus25(m): 6:17am On Sep 16, 2014
I don't really know what you guys are talking about. From research, iphone 6 cost $199 (approximately N32,000). while Iphone 6 plus costs $299(approximately , 48,000) upward. Now tell me what could stop any midle class man from having it if he intending to do so. Only iphone silver, gold and others higher specification cost $800 and above.

Op, does it occur to you that you might be wrong for being unable to give us necessary explanation on the pricing.

3 Likes

Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by constance500: 6:23am On Sep 16, 2014
Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 16, 2014
venatus25: I don't really know what you guys are talking about. From research, iphone 6 cost $199 while Iphone 6 plus costs $299 upward. Now tell me what could stop any midle class man from having it if he intending to do so. Only iphone gold cost $800 and above.
I don't get why people have been saying that stuff o! The 128gb version which is the costliest doesn't even price up to #200,000 in Nigerian currency at d moment, although it may get more than that when it comes down here (Shipping, retail, and other ish)
Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by timilehing(m): 6:45am On Sep 16, 2014
venatus25: I don't really know what you guys are talking about. From research, iphone 6 cost $199 while Iphone 6 plus costs $299 upward. Now tell me what could stop any midle class man from having it if he intending to do so. Only iphone gold cost $800 and above.
You're just talking rub.bish. iPhone 5 cost 3x ($199=N40000) and more than the price you stated or that price was revealed to you in a dream?? Samsung S5 was launched in Nigeria @#105,000 and iPhone 5 is costlier than that not to say iPhone 6. Google search these keywords "Production cost, Partnership discount on product, Retail price".
Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by venatus25(m): 7:02am On Sep 16, 2014
timilehing: You're just talking rub.bish. iPhone 5 cost 3x ($199=N40000) and more than the price you stated or that price was revealed to you in a dream?? Samsung S5 was launched in Nigeria @#105,000 and iPhone 5 is costlier than that not to say iPhone 6. Google search these keywords "Production cost, Partnership discount on product, Retail price".
Can you please give a backup of what you are saying? Does it occur to you that the price of iphone 5 was badly smash down by apple before the launching of iphone 6 and 6 plus.
Guy, you need to go back to research than spreading fake rumour here.
Before you start to ague with me, I have a prove here.
http://
store.apple.com/us/buy-iphone/iphone6 now can you
provide your prove?

1 Like

Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by kstan(m): 7:02am On Sep 16, 2014
[b][/b]

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by Skywalker5(m): 7:06am On Sep 16, 2014
It's around £600 in the uk so how come its 450 000 Naira in Naija? That's like £1500.
Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by jairusben(m): 8:23am On Sep 16, 2014
venatus25: I don't really know what you guys are talking about. From research, iphone 6 cost $199 (approximately N32,000). while Iphone 6 plus costs $299(approximately , 48,000) upward. Now tell me what could stop any midle class man from having it if he intending to do so. Only iphone silver, gold and others higher specification cost $800 and above.

Op, does it occur to you that you might be wrong for being unable to give us necessary explanation on the pricing.
go bak to slip...u no no wer u dey
Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by penny01502: 8:32am On Sep 16, 2014
that's my 3years school fee

1 Like

Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by MrScamp(m): 8:37am On Sep 16, 2014
venatus25:
Can you please give a backup of what you are saying? Does it occur to you that the price of iphone 5 was badly smash down by apple before the launching of iphone 6 and 6 plus.
Guy I think u should go back to Ur drawing board and research first before talking nonsence by the way where did u come from
Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by timilehing(m): 8:59am On Sep 16, 2014
venatus25:
price heavily beat down? Are you saying iPhone 5 is now been sold for 40k? Do yourself a favour, check current price of iPhone 5 in Nigeria market online before you quote of again. Don't come here ranting lies or saying things you barely know about

(1) (2) (3)

Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 100X Zoom Camera, 108 Megapixels - This Is It! / Iphone 4 Unlock? / Umidigi A5 Pro Review Best Smartphone Under $100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.