Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Would You Sell Your Fuel In A Jerican For Job Promotion?? Lol *metaphor* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Sell Your Fuel In A Jerican For Job Promotion?? Lol *metaphor* (665 Views)

Solution To Your Fuel Problems / Ladies: Will You Sell Your Virginity For $30k? / Is The Metaphor ''love Is Blind'' Right In Today's World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Sell Your Fuel In A Jerican For Job Promotion?? Lol *metaphor* by macklef(m): 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ok, my topic is metaphoric in relation to the question i asked.
You were at work at around 5pm ready to go home, only for your female boss(oga patapata) to call you
That she would be at home by 9pm that you should bring over a certain report.
Definately u have watched movies were female boses do such to seduce men thev had eyes for at the office,
But you quickly dashed such thought away knowing its gonna be impossible in your case.
You left for her place and arrived just at the nick of time, the house servant ushered you to a seat, were u sat waiting for ur bosd.
In not more than 10mins you start perceiving some very strong and sensual cologne. Sniffing to get its direction,
Behold you saw ur boss approaching with s see through nighty.
Chisos!! U exclaimed in ur mind, before u know it, your soldier began to salute. Knowing you are not in a confirmed baracks n d lady aint a colonel either u deviced a means to supress the salute.
Only for ur boss to sit very close to u and start talking.

U immediately raised the file she requested towards her inorder to change ur konjified mood, as d devil will have it, she stretched out her hand to stop you, then kept taking the hand all over your arms,
Now its almost look like a war front and this time ur soldier had every reason to salute.
Ur boss began tales of how she is not ready to get married that she hasnt been able to find a man to her taste, then she said wat uve been waiting to hear, thst she would love to have a child and she thiinks you are the best man to help her with it. Already saliviting in pencil and in mouth, you agreed. Intfact you promised to give her twins, she was very excited, she promised he could come visit them in the US anytime he wants, he could spend weeks in a 5 star hotel or in her house and also get a promotion.
Thedeal was made in heaven he thought. He agreed and requested they start immediately(love making) only for her to tell him, they have to get to the hospital.
Hospital? he asked, yes she said, so he can empty his seamen in a can and they put it in her tank.
Ehnnn? I thought we were going to do it on the bed together ma.
Me, u, on the bed? That can never happen. So u thought i was gonna allow u get into me?
Are you going to fuel my tank through the jerican, yes/no. Lol
What would be your response if you were in this guy's shoe?
cheesy
Re: Would You Sell Your Fuel In A Jerican For Job Promotion?? Lol *metaphor* by themejiwalker(m): 12:54am On Sep 16, 2014
one question, is this fiction or non fiction abeg angry
Re: Would You Sell Your Fuel In A Jerican For Job Promotion?? Lol *metaphor* by NnamdiN: 7:02am On Sep 16, 2014
For me, no amount of money is worth such.
Re: Would You Sell Your Fuel In A Jerican For Job Promotion?? Lol *metaphor* by tosyne2much(m): 7:33am On Sep 16, 2014
Moni is not everytn my broda.... In this case money becomes useless.. This is Nigeria.. Make she hold her moni
Re: Would You Sell Your Fuel In A Jerican For Job Promotion?? Lol *metaphor* by macklef(m): 11:48am On Sep 16, 2014
themejiwalker: one question, is this fiction or non fiction abeg angry
Lol. Theres nothing new under the sun.
Re: Would You Sell Your Fuel In A Jerican For Job Promotion?? Lol *metaphor* by macklef(m): 11:50am On Sep 16, 2014
NnamdiN: For me, no amount of money is worth such.
Hmmm, intresting. No health hazard, no emotional hazard too. Looks like a win win situation to me. grin
Re: Would You Sell Your Fuel In A Jerican For Job Promotion?? Lol *metaphor* by macklef(m): 11:53am On Sep 16, 2014
tosyne2much: Moni is not everytn my broda.... In this case money becomes useless.. This is Nigeria.. Make she hold her moni
I dont get. How does the money become useless? She is not asking for any commitment. If u like, never ask her about the kids/no how they look like.
Just donate ur fuel in a jerican. And live big ever after, where do you forsee the money being useless? smiley

1 Like

Re: Would You Sell Your Fuel In A Jerican For Job Promotion?? Lol *metaphor* by MabraO: 11:57am On Sep 16, 2014
As for me I go do am
But e go pain me say I no fuel her tank
She needs the child more than I do
Cos I will marry another wife and ve others
U know those kids will definitely ask if their father in the nearest future.
So no shaking I go do am
Re: Would You Sell Your Fuel In A Jerican For Job Promotion?? Lol *metaphor* by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:58am On Sep 16, 2014
Akpos and Kate Henshaw.
Re: Would You Sell Your Fuel In A Jerican For Job Promotion?? Lol *metaphor* by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
What do i stand to loose? I will only make a demand that i should never get fired as long as i do my job and i should get constant promotion on merit.
I may not care about the kids sef since i did not bore them wit my sweat.
I will take am joorr!!!
Re: Would You Sell Your Fuel In A Jerican For Job Promotion?? Lol *metaphor* by macklef(m): 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
MabraO: As for me I go do am
But e go pain me say I no fuel her tank
She needs the child more than I do
Cos I will marry another wife and ve others
U know those kids will definitely ask if their father in the nearest future.
So no shaking I go do am
Lol. Money talks bullshit works.
Re: Would You Sell Your Fuel In A Jerican For Job Promotion?? Lol *metaphor* by macklef(m): 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
oberttechnology: What do i stand to loose? I will only make a demand that i should never get fired as long as i do my job and i should get constant promotion on merit.
I may not care about the kids sef since i did not bore them wit my sweat.
I will take am joorr!!!
See brain, you just secure your job sharp sharp. Lol
Re: Would You Sell Your Fuel In A Jerican For Job Promotion?? Lol *metaphor* by macklef(m): 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Akpos and Kate Henshaw.
Yinmu, oversabi dey worry u. tongue
Re: Would You Sell Your Fuel In A Jerican For Job Promotion?? Lol *metaphor* by NnamdiN: 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
macklef:
Hmmm, intresting. No health hazard, no emotional hazard too. Looks like a win win situation to me. grin
nah. I won't father a kid anyhow, I don't even know how much you will pay me to dive in raw, coz I can't bring myself to ask the boo to remove, the mother of my kids has to be special, so I'd reject the offer. I'm too emotional with anything concerning kids smiley
Re: Would You Sell Your Fuel In A Jerican For Job Promotion?? Lol *metaphor* by MabraO: 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
macklef:
Lol. Money talks bullshit works.

Yea yea u got got it Bruv
Money talks bullshit works
I feel u
Re: Would You Sell Your Fuel In A Jerican For Job Promotion?? Lol *metaphor* by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
macklef:
Yinmu, oversabi dey worry u. tongue
Fiction don destroy u.
Re: Would You Sell Your Fuel In A Jerican For Job Promotion?? Lol *metaphor* by NnamdiN: 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
macklef:
I dont get. How does the money become useless? She is not asking for any commitment. If u like, never ask her about the kids/no how they look like.
Just donate ur fuel in a jerican. And live big ever after, where do you forsee the money being useless? smiley
he's probably talking about the same emotional attachments, of what use is the money if you're not gonna spend it on your kids?

Same as doing illegal stuff, of what use is the money if you're not gonna sleep well at night?

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge of Finding Mr Right - Alibaba / Love isn't Vengeful / How Can One Stop Been Extremly Shy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.