Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Chibok Girls WAEC Results Ready -minister - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chibok Girls WAEC Results Ready -minister (734 Views)

Chibok Girls’ WAEC Results Ready – Minister / State By State Statistics Of 2014 Waec Results. / Can NECO And WAEC Results Be Combined For Admission? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chibok Girls WAEC Results Ready -minister by Beazy(f): 9:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
Source: www.punchng.com/news/chibok-girls-waec-results-ready-minister/

The Minister of Education, Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau, on Monday said the 2014 West African Examination Council results of the abducted Chibok schoolgirls were ready.
The over 200 girls were abducted in April when members of the Boko Haram sect invaded Government Secondary School, Chibok in Borno State.
Their whereabouts remain unknown more than 150 days after the sad incident.
The students were writing their examinations when the sect members interrupted the exercise.
Shekarau, who appeared before the House of Representatives Committee on Education in Abuja, informed the lawmakers that the Ministry of Education was reviewing the results.
He stated that a review was necessary because the examinations became “haphazard” as a result of the abduction.
He was responding to a question by a member of the committee, who sought to know the fate of the girls.
The minister, who assured the committee that the‎ Federal Government had not lost hope in its bid to secure the release of the girls, added that efforts were also being made to improve on girls’ education generally in the North-East zone.
Shekarau added, “By 1pm today (Monday), the President (Goodluck Jonathan) has scheduled a meeting in which I am attending, specifically to address some of the issues of girl education in that troubled zone.
“In fact, this morning, I got a communication from the West African Examinations Council; the result of the Chibok Secondary School is out. We (ministry) have to look at it (result) via-a-viz the security situation and implication before the formal release.
“It is right now in my possession. Because when the abduction took place, some remained, completed their examinations, some were taking examinations and they were abducted.
“So, the result is haphazard. So we are addressing that this afternoon.
“This is just for the information of the Honourable members.
“It is also a matter of great concern to us. I am sure by 1pm, four, five of us will be sitting with Mr. President to address this issue.”
Re: Chibok Girls WAEC Results Ready -minister by COZIN2SATAN(f): 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
GETTING RESULTS READY FOR ABDUCTED GIRLS WHEN THERE IS NO HOPE OF BRINGING THEM BACK.
...WHO ARE THEY FOOLING?
Re: Chibok Girls WAEC Results Ready -minister by Doclight(m): 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
Beazy: Source: www.punchng.com/news/chibok-girls-waec-results-ready-minister/

The Minister of Education, Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau, on Monday said the 2014 West African Examination Council results of the abducted Chibok schoolgirls were ready.
The over 200 girls were abducted in April when members of the Boko Haram sect invaded Government Secondary School, Chibok in Borno State.
Their whereabouts remain unknown more than 150 days after the sad incident.
The students were writing their examinations when the sect members interrupted the exercise.
Shekarau, who appeared before the House of Representatives Committee on Education in Abuja, informed the lawmakers that the Ministry of Education was reviewing the results.
He stated that a review was necessary because the examinations became “haphazard” as a result of the abduction.
He was responding to a question by a member of the committee, who sought to know the fate of the girls.
The minister, who assured the committee that the‎ Federal Government had not lost hope in its bid to secure the release of the girls, added that efforts were also being made to improve on girls’ education generally in the North-East zone.
Shekarau added, “By 1pm today (Monday), the President (Goodluck Jonathan) has scheduled a meeting in which I am attending, specifically to address some of the issues of girl education in that troubled zone.
“In fact, this morning, I got a communication from the West African Examinations Council; the result of the Chibok Secondary School is out. We (ministry) have to look at it (result) via-a-viz the security situation and implication before the formal release.
“It is right now in my possession. Because when the abduction took place, some remained, completed their examinations, some were taking examinations and they were abducted.
“So, the result is haphazard. So we are addressing that this afternoon.
“This is just for the information of the Honourable members.
“It is also a matter of great concern to us. I am sure by 1pm, four, five of us will be sitting with Mr. President to address this issue.”
abeg shw us d result. They all passed right?

Abeg come kidnap me and make me pass
Re: Chibok Girls WAEC Results Ready -minister by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
Doclight: abeg shw us d result. They all passed right?

Abeg come kidnap me and make me pass
lol all na scam
Re: Chibok Girls WAEC Results Ready -minister by Peetar3117(m): 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
Re: Chibok Girls WAEC Results Ready -minister by LegendarySage(m): 12:43am On Sep 16, 2014
.l
Re: Chibok Girls WAEC Results Ready -minister by DollyParton1(f): 1:14am On Sep 16, 2014
What is the essence of the result when the girls are still missing.
Is that what is paramount in this issue right now?

(1) (Reply)

Nlng Undergraduate Scholarship 2014/2015 Updates / Fed Poly Oko 2014/2015 Post UTME Screening Result Released / 3gb Cheat Rocking For Mtn Users For Just =N=20 Sweet Die.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.