Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,125 members, 7,807,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] (18714 Views)

Meet Mother And Daughter Who Share The Same Husband. They Both Have Kids For Him / See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
Meet Mother and Daughter who are in a Lesbian relationship [Photo]

Read full report from Stuppid

Mary and Vertasha Carter are more than mother and daughter. They are also lesbian lovers. Continue ...

“Vertasha and I knew we were attracted to each other when she was sixteen,” Mary Carter said. “But we decided to wait to have sex until she was eighteen, legally of age. We are now going public with our relationship to help others who might be in gay mother/daughter relationship feel confident and okay about coming out. We want the world to know we love each other as mother and daughter and romantically.”

Laws forbid incest mostly because of inbreeding and the birth defects that can often come as a consequence.

“We’re women, so Vertasha and I obviously can’t make children,” Mary Carter said. “It’d be one thing if her daddy (he’s out of the picture) got her pregnant and a baby was born with deformities, but we’re not hurting anyone. We’re a new minority and just want acceptance.”

Vertasha is apparently happy with the relationship as well.

“My mom is still my mom. She does normal mom stuff: buys me clothes, pays for food, tells me to make our bed. We just happen to enjoy sex with each other too.”

Read more here >>> http://www.kingebuka.com/2014/09/shocker-meet-mother-and-daughter-who.html

[b]Source :[/b]http://stuppid.com/mother-daughter-lesbian-relationship/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] by am0s(m): 11:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
hmmmm...really...
Re: Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] by paul288yahoo(m): 11:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
lack of purpose

1 Like

Re: Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] by lymelyte(m): 11:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
What is this? Their head nor correct at all. angry.

2 Likes

Re: Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] by nnodume(f): 2:30am On Sep 16, 2014
This is totally insane. God help us!
KingEbukasBlog: Meet Mother and Daughter who are in a Lesbian relationship [Photo]

Read full report from Stuppid

Mary and Vertasha Carter are more than mother and daughter. They are also lesbian lovers. Continue ...

“Vertasha and I knew we were attracted to each other when she was sixteen,” Mary Carter said. “But we decided to wait to have sex until she was eighteen, legally of age. We are now going public with our relationship to help others who might be in gay mother/daughter relationship feel confident and okay about coming out. We want the world to know we love each other as mother and daughter and romantically.”

Laws forbid incest mostly because of inbreeding and the birth defects that can often come as a consequence.

“We’re women, so Vertasha and I obviously can’t make children,” Mary Carter said. “It’d be one thing if her daddy (he’s out of the picture) got her pregnant and a baby was born with deformities, but we’re not hurting anyone. We’re a new minority and just want acceptance.”

Vertasha is apparently happy with the relationship as well.

“My mom is still my mom. She does normal mom stuff: buys me clothes, pays for food, tells me to make our bed. We just happen to enjoy sex with each other too.”

Read more here >>> http://www.kingebuka.com/2014/09/shocker-meet-mother-and-daughter-who.html

[b]Source :[/b]http://stuppid.com/mother-daughter-lesbian-relationship/

1 Like

Re: Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] by onyiwest: 3:13am On Sep 16, 2014
Re: Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] by free2ryhme: 4:34am On Sep 16, 2014
Disgusting

1 Like

Re: Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] by Nobody: 5:00am On Sep 16, 2014
Absolutely disgusting. I have to say this is a pitiable dishma pishma that has enveloped that family.
Re: Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 16, 2014
*sighs* That's just sickening

1 Like

Re: Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] by folawiyoma(m): 6:46am On Sep 16, 2014
Things dey happen. Opin aye egba jesu si inu aye yin .ola le peju
Re: Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 16, 2014
Damn...
See fyn babe o

May God punish d devil for creating dix type of mindset on people

1 Like

Re: Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 16, 2014
Eleyi gidi gan.

They deserve the holy cane.
Re: Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] by floragregs(f): 7:24am On Sep 16, 2014
Very dirty! I need a bath just because I opened this thread! Ewwwww

2 Likes

Re: Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 16, 2014
When I saw this, I couldn't stop laughing.......
Re: Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] by Haywhymido(m): 8:11am On Sep 16, 2014
Sick people. Are u telling me dat,dia is no one kind enuf to take dem to hospital 4 a check up
Re: Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] by priscaoge(f): 8:16am On Sep 16, 2014
They are seriously sick in d head!
Re: Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] by Meister(m): 9:37am On Sep 16, 2014
This is highly ludicruous.......Very soon we're going to start seeing gay and lesbian dogs,goats,fowls etc
Re: Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] by Olusanya333(m): 9:39am On Sep 16, 2014
Tell me how did they have the Sex?
Re: Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] by 100Cents: 10:16am On Sep 16, 2014
Devil is dancing skelewu on their heads..

With time now, they are creating more bad news for others to follow suit..
Re: Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 16, 2014
God....

Mother and daughter? You mean a woman is doing such to a child she carried for 9 months, watched grow and all? shocked shocked

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen cry cry

1 Like

Re: Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] by missdebs(f): 11:19am On Sep 16, 2014
where are d famous end time crew....d rate @ which strange news re poppin out, we need them re instated

1 Like

Re: Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] by Adeoba10(m): 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
I still get hope of making heaven.... 1,2,3...... 990, 991 #counting the number of meat I stole#

1 Like

Re: Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
Oh Lawd, please have mercy. Mother and daughter? I mean a girl smooching same breasts she suckled for God-knows how long? And whatever happened to the husband and dad of these medically and sexually ill psychos?

1 Like

Re: Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] by Katier00(f): 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
My father lived and died at eighty yrs but in my mid twenties i have seen more abominations than him.

4 Likes

Re: Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] by finditng: 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
Mtschjewwww...these two just need good "deak" and they'll straighten ou straightt....am so sure....just how girls can be best of friends and when u drop a hot dude between them, war kicks off.
Re: Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] by adanduka: 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
Not every woman deserves to have a child.

1 Like

Re: Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] by Jyde89: 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
let them enjoy eachother's company here on earth while they still can, a sky scraper is surely waiting for them in hell....... Incest and lesbianism together, what is this world turning into.
Re: Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] by Janeify(f): 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
All i can say is that"A an who loses his conscience has nothing that is worth keeping
Re: Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] by reaky(m): 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
lipsrsealed deliverance is what they need

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Virgins Still Respected? / What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? / People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.