Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

$10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA (9141 Views)

Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others / Oritsejafor Returns As CAN President / Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by omenka(m): 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
kahanma: Hello guys, please help a brother to pass his project. I need more visitors to this site to advance in my project please. You can also share with your friends if possible. The more visitors I get, the more chance of advancing to he next stage.
Am a final year student in business marketing studying in Russia. Please help me. Just by opening the link that's all I need. Thanks
http://atzo.visittomoney.ru/63677/5177687/
Thanks much and God bless ya all.
Begi begi, oya I don open am! gringrin

Na wa oo!! This russian go hard to learn pass mandarin oo!!
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by FindOut(m): 4:44am On Sep 17, 2014
zlatansomto: What a dunce., it is no more the Igbos who are sponsoring boko haram. Its now Goodluck Jonathan, Otueke and the entire Niger Delta,. Smh • • You northerners are very foolish beings with no brain of your own. I pray this evil sect consumes you all, up north,. Both your Christian and wicked muslim populace.. Bastards!!

Obviously, you are the dunce here who lacks basic comprehension skills. I see barcanista schooled you afterwards but you still failed to listen. Why are you so wicked, unintelligent and just plain daft? What in the world made you assume I'm from the North? You clearly pulled that out of your *** Stop being ungrateful to God for giving you a brain by refusing to make use of it.

1 Like

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by FindOut(m): 4:45am On Sep 17, 2014
barcanista: You tribalistic and bigotted scvm, the poster did not accuse Niger Delta or Otuoke but Henry Okah and said Jona is the beneficiary cum conspirator.
Take your igbo bigotry elsewhere.

His bigotry and accompanying foo''oolishness is astounding actually.

1 Like

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by zlatansomto(m): 7:07am On Sep 17, 2014
halix239:
it is u n ur entire generation dat they shall wipe out, ignorant bastard with fish brain. mayb i ll c wot da so called jonafool ll provide for ur fmly the way u support him. #mr olodo
Lool, painment!! tongue grin • • Go and die!! Bastard!!
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by zlatansomto(m): 7:08am On Sep 17, 2014
FindOut:

Obviously, you are the dunce here who lacks basic comprehension skills. I see barcanista schooled you afterwards but you still failed to listen. Why are you so wicked, unintelligent and just plain daft? What in the world made you assume I'm from the North? You clearly pulled that out of your *** Stop being ungrateful to God for giving you a brain by refusing to make use of it.
tell that to your father at home,. Fool!!
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by halix239(f): 7:25am On Sep 17, 2014
zlatansomto: Lool, painment!! tongue grin • • Go and die!! Bastard!!

painment in which dic, go bck to pre nursery. olodo rapata #bush piggy boy

1 Like

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by asamaigho(m): 11:13am On Sep 17, 2014
barcanista: I am not surprised a bit. I will keep tab on this case and ascertain its veracity or otherwise. But I am definitely sure that tout Ayo Orisejafor is a "dirty" man.

abortion xcapee like yhu.....my friend read d post proper u start to gas propane... Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's private
jet number is N431CB while the one in South African
custody registration number is N808HG. ....
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by asamaigho(m): 11:27am On Sep 17, 2014
chamboy: shut d f up God is the Father of all not Father of only Christians...

point of correction HE is the God of all simce He created all things.
As many that recieve him to them He gave the power to becom His sons ;john 1:12...so He is the father of christians alone...cos muslims believes that Hod has no sons.
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by adorable29(f): 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
halix239:
civilian war ke

So? Civil war, civilian war (lol) .... You sha get the msg, abi? Anyway its a typo. No thanks to my oversabi phone's spell check.
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by zomoears(m): 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
jaymichael: You will sure make a fine writter.

thanks bro wink
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by lastchild: 7:28am On Nov 22, 2014
ifemiide:
Nigerians can play politics with everything
I saw ur mail notification,dat mail is dormant,reach me on this timitaf9@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Justice Ademola And Wife’s Absence Stalls Arraignment / FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina / PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.