Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Kindly Join Us To Help Raise Funds For Kidney Transplant For Mrs Maureen Chichi - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kindly Join Us To Help Raise Funds For Kidney Transplant For Mrs Maureen Chichi (3520 Views)

Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. / Meet Mrs. Olayinka Adeyemo – The Pregnant Tricycle (keke) Rider / Instructions For Mrs Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Join Us To Help Raise Funds For Kidney Transplant For Mrs Maureen Chichi by bestman09(m): 12:02am On Sep 16, 2014
Mrs Maureen Ojiaku is suffering from CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE. Since she was diagnosed with the sickness in the month of January 2014, at University College Hospital (UCH) Ibadan, she has undergone so much pain and suffering as a result of the illness. She has been undergoing dialysis on weekly basis till lately when the dialysis is now every four days. Her doctors has warned that continued dialysis is weakening her organs and immune system and that URGENT STEPS should be taken to make sure that A KIDNEY TRANSPLANT is carried out on her URGENTLY to enable her live. The cost implication of the KIDNEY TRANSPLANT is about N10m, according to the doctors. (This include payment to the Kidney donor)
Maureen Chi Chi Ojiaku, is just 24 years old, a mother of two little boys, she hails from Osumenyi, Nnewi south LGA, Anambra state and her husband, Mr Emmanuel Chukwudozie Ojiaku (Monday) is from Ezinifite, Nnewi south LGA, Anambra state. They reside in Ibadan, Oyo state Nigeria.
Since this illness started, the family has spent all their savings on drugs & dialysis. I believe that if 5000 of us can donate N2000 only for this cause, the transplant will take place. Her Account no is 6230625007, Bank; Fidelity Bank, Name; Maureen Ojiaku.

Mrs Maureen Ojiaku (Facebook/Maureen chichi).

Facebook.com/SAVE Maureen Chichi Ojiaku
Re: Kindly Join Us To Help Raise Funds For Kidney Transplant For Mrs Maureen Chichi by bestman09(m): 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
Am trying to post some pictures and the doctors report
Re: Kindly Join Us To Help Raise Funds For Kidney Transplant For Mrs Maureen Chichi by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
I declare divine healing on her rite na

1 Like

Re: Kindly Join Us To Help Raise Funds For Kidney Transplant For Mrs Maureen Chichi by bestman09(m): 11:55am On Sep 17, 2014
On dialysis machine, while the other picture is her on oxygen, vomiting blood.

Pls kindly help us to save her life.

Re: Kindly Join Us To Help Raise Funds For Kidney Transplant For Mrs Maureen Chichi by bestman09(m): 11:56am On Sep 17, 2014
lofty900: I declare divine healing on her rite na

Amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindly Join Us To Help Raise Funds For Kidney Transplant For Mrs Maureen Chichi by ifyalways(f): 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
This is depressing.

Thank you God for the gift good health and may your hand of mercy,grace and healing reach out to those in need. Amin

4 Likes

Re: Kindly Join Us To Help Raise Funds For Kidney Transplant For Mrs Maureen Chichi by bestman09(m): 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
She suffered serious crisis yesterday as a result of the illness.
Re: Kindly Join Us To Help Raise Funds For Kidney Transplant For Mrs Maureen Chichi by bestman09(m): 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
These pictures were taken this morning.

Re: Kindly Join Us To Help Raise Funds For Kidney Transplant For Mrs Maureen Chichi by bestman09(m): 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
More pictures, today 17/9/14 during dialysis.

Re: Kindly Join Us To Help Raise Funds For Kidney Transplant For Mrs Maureen Chichi by bestman09(m): 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
Doctor's report

Re: Kindly Join Us To Help Raise Funds For Kidney Transplant For Mrs Maureen Chichi by bestman09(m): 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
Pls good spirited Nigerians, help us save her life.
Re: Kindly Join Us To Help Raise Funds For Kidney Transplant For Mrs Maureen Chichi by bestman09(m): 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
Even our town Union executive, with our traditional ruler have written some individuals about this issue.

Re: Kindly Join Us To Help Raise Funds For Kidney Transplant For Mrs Maureen Chichi by bestman09(m): 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
Pictures before the sickness started

Re: Kindly Join Us To Help Raise Funds For Kidney Transplant For Mrs Maureen Chichi by bestman09(m): 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
More pictures

Re: Kindly Join Us To Help Raise Funds For Kidney Transplant For Mrs Maureen Chichi by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
bestman09:

Amen!
amen oooo
Re: Kindly Join Us To Help Raise Funds For Kidney Transplant For Mrs Maureen Chichi by bestman09(m): 6:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
Mods, FP please. Help us save this life.
Re: Kindly Join Us To Help Raise Funds For Kidney Transplant For Mrs Maureen Chichi by bestman09(m): 7:24am On Sep 18, 2014
Good morning family
Re: Kindly Join Us To Help Raise Funds For Kidney Transplant For Mrs Maureen Chichi by bestman09(m): 8:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hello family, help save a soul!
Re: Kindly Join Us To Help Raise Funds For Kidney Transplant For Mrs Maureen Chichi by corisande: 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
I pray God sends her help and healing
Re: Kindly Join Us To Help Raise Funds For Kidney Transplant For Mrs Maureen Chichi by Archildao: 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
Mods Pls Do The Needful!

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Join Us To Help Raise Funds For Kidney Transplant For Mrs Maureen Chichi by bebe2(f): 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
ohhhh dear,

i feel so sorry for dis lady,
n her poor kids will why is mummy not taking care of us like before.

God is her strenght.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Join Us To Help Raise Funds For Kidney Transplant For Mrs Maureen Chichi by Breeze5000: 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
corisande: I pray God sends her help and healing

You are the answer to your own prayer!

The HELP God sends is a Human! You are Human! If every Human here on Nairaland Donates between 100-1000 naira. She will receive the HEALING you just prayed for! Do you have 100 naira? YES! Others here have 1000 naira? YES! ... so the problem here is for everyone to summon up courage and Donate!.... Godbless

1 Like

Re: Kindly Join Us To Help Raise Funds For Kidney Transplant For Mrs Maureen Chichi by Breeze5000: 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
bestman09: Mrs Maureen Ojiaku is suffering from CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE. Since she was diagnosed with the sickness in the month of January 2014, at University College Hospital (UCH) Ibadan, she has undergone so much pain and suffering as a result of the illness. She has been undergoing dialysis on weekly basis till lately when the dialysis is now every four days. Her doctors has warned that continued dialysis is weakening her organs and immune system and that URGENT STEPS should be taken to make sure that A KIDNEY TRANSPLANT is carried out on her URGENTLY to enable her live. The cost implication of the KIDNEY TRANSPLANT is about N10m, according to the doctors. (This include payment to the Kidney donor)
Maureen Chi Chi Ojiaku, is just 24 years old, a mother of two little boys, she hails from Osumenyi, Nnewi south LGA, Anambra state and her husband, Mr Emmanuel Chukwudozie Ojiaku (Monday) is from Ezinifite, Nnewi south LGA, Anambra state. They reside in Ibadan, Oyo state Nigeria.
Since this illness started, the family has spent all their savings on drugs & dialysis. I believe that if 5000 of us can donate N2000 only for this cause, the transplant will take place. Her Account no is 6230625007, Bank; Fidelity Bank, Name; Maureen Ojiaku.

For me to be able to Transfer Money ONLINE, I need to Fill in the Phone Number and since you did not provide any Phone number I just filled in the Phone number I saw on the Hospital Paper (attached) +2348076748334.. but used the Names you provided... So while they might alert the owner of the number that Money has been transferred to the account, the Money itself will be in the Account you Provided...

I pray more people come to her rescue. Godbless

3 Likes

Re: Kindly Join Us To Help Raise Funds For Kidney Transplant For Mrs Maureen Chichi by bestman09(m): 6:23am On Sep 19, 2014
Breeze5000:

For me to be able to Transfer Money ONLINE, I need to Fill in the Phone Number and since you did not provide any Phone number I just filled in the Phone number I saw on the Hospital Paper (attached) +2348076748334.. but used the Names you provided... So while they might alert the owner of the number that Money has been transferred to the account, the Money itself will be in the Account you Provided...

I pray more people come to her rescue. Godbless

Thanks and God bless you real good.
Those who need phone numbers for more info can use my personal no. 08033428725
Thanks
Re: Kindly Join Us To Help Raise Funds For Kidney Transplant For Mrs Maureen Chichi by bestman09(m): 6:24am On Sep 19, 2014
Mods, pls help us.
Re: Kindly Join Us To Help Raise Funds For Kidney Transplant For Mrs Maureen Chichi by bestman09(m): 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
Good evening family
Re: Kindly Join Us To Help Raise Funds For Kidney Transplant For Mrs Maureen Chichi by aderonila18: 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
Mods pls move this to the front page. Let's all come together and give our widows' mite. In Jesus name she will overcome

1 Like

Re: Kindly Join Us To Help Raise Funds For Kidney Transplant For Mrs Maureen Chichi by bestman09(m): 7:02am On Sep 20, 2014
This is her account details;
Bank; Fidelity Bank
Name; Maureen Ojiaku
A/C no. 6230625007

PLEASE HELP US.
Re: Kindly Join Us To Help Raise Funds For Kidney Transplant For Mrs Maureen Chichi by bestman09(m): 6:05am On Sep 21, 2014
Moderators, FP please
Re: Kindly Join Us To Help Raise Funds For Kidney Transplant For Mrs Maureen Chichi by bestman09(m): 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
FP please. Moderators, pls help us.
Re: Kindly Join Us To Help Raise Funds For Kidney Transplant For Mrs Maureen Chichi by bestman09(m): 7:09am On Sep 22, 2014
aderonila18: Mods pls move this to the front page. Let's all come together and give our widows' mite. In Jesus name she will overcome

Thanks for your care.
Re: Kindly Join Us To Help Raise Funds For Kidney Transplant For Mrs Maureen Chichi by tsmith(f): 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
bestman09: Mrs Maureen Ojiaku is suffering from CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE. Since she was diagnosed with the sickness in the month of January 2014, at University College Hospital (UCH) Ibadan, she has undergone so much pain and suffering as a result of the illness. She has been undergoing dialysis on weekly basis till lately when the dialysis is now every four days. Her doctors has warned that continued dialysis is weakening her organs and immune system and that URGENT STEPS should be taken to make sure that A KIDNEY TRANSPLANT is carried out on her URGENTLY to enable her live. The cost implication of the KIDNEY TRANSPLANT is about N10m, according to the doctors. (This include payment to the Kidney donor)

Could there be a problem with the bank details, been trying to pay in since last Friday, keeps bouncing!

(1) (2) (Reply)

An open letter to Emma Watson and all feminists / How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? / A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.