Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,679 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

The Most Wanted Maid - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Most Wanted Maid (100914 Views)

Little Maid / Need For Speed - Most Wanted / Maid Of Honour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by aprilwise(m): 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
Weldone.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Frankenstein: 1:50am On Sep 20, 2014
Aipete2: Idiet bisi, stewpid gal. Wen u marry, ur wish 4 dat family shall be urz in Jesus name. Amen
Haar! Remember she's just a character; why take it personally?
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 5:17am On Sep 20, 2014
aprilwise: Weldone.

Thank you sir
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 5:18am On Sep 20, 2014
DVMtuppence: thanks. just gimme popcorn +alomo
na wa o,alomo and popcorn.jeez
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by DVMtuppence(m): 8:55am On Sep 20, 2014
Calismart:
grin
Calismart:
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Aipete2(f): 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
Frankenstein: Haar! Remember she's just a character; why take it personally?
Lolz, am a lady na eh
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by tshegs19: 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
Aipete2: Idiet bisi, stewpid gal. Wen u marry, ur wish 4 dat family shall be urz in Jesus name. Amen

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Aipete2(f): 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
[quote author=tshegs19][/quote] hmmm. Are u making jest of me?
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 7:47am On Sep 21, 2014
I will update today guys.i got ur comments and i am working on the suggestions.i am making ammends and adding more surprises.luv u all
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
EPISODE 6

Life had not been fair to Sonia.All her life,she had toiled and worked to raise money.Since she finished secondary school;fees of which she saw to,she worked ardously like a man to support her mom,who had a failing health.
Her mother,instead of appreciating the poor girl's efforts,made matters worst by always telling her she's a weakling.Sonia just couldn't figure out why her mother of all people should call her a weakling inasmuch as she involves herself in different types of menial jobs inorder to make both ends meets.
It actually happened that she got home one day with bruises all over her body as a result of the countless number of times she fell down,climbing a ladder,carrying a headpan filled with mixed sand,concrete,cement and water.
The contractors at first refused allowing her to work due to the fact that she's a women.Women were not allowed to do such work but she begged and pleadd with them to give her a chance;to test her and see how strong she was.
After carrying four headpans of the heavy mixture to the second decking through a ladder slanting against a the rough wall,she felt weak,missed a step and fell from the ladder,while the headpan and its contents fell on her.
It was then she confirmed that"not everything a man can do that a woman can do better"
The contractor had compassion on her and paid her some money so she can go home and buy some drugs.
She expected her mother to feel sorry for her,seeing those bruises on her body but instead,the provoking old woman added salt to her injuries by telling her she was too lazy.
"mom,please,stop telling me that.it's breaking my heart.its killing my spirit.you know too well that i am trying my best"She sniffed,knowing she was just a step away from crying.She fought the tears that threatened and blinked them back.She was tired of shedding endless tears from the hurting words from her mother.
"how many people got bruises on their body there?"the bitter woman asked.
Sonia just stared at her without a word.Right from the day she started imagining and thinking with her brain,her mothers attitude towards her had always made her wonder if she was actually her biological mother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Aipete2(f): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
No she's not

1 Like

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 10:38am On Sep 22, 2014
EPISODE 7

"How many people fell from the building?"Her mother asked again
Sonia was not surprised at her mother.It was no new kind of question to her.Her mother had always remained a mystery to her.
"mum,i was the only woman there.You know its not for women but i had to do it.I had to do it mum;to raise some money inorder to get you more drugs.i just dont know why you are always hostile to me mom"There were tears in her voice this time as she went for a seat,holding her aching leg,sobbing and moaning in pain.

"you are too lazy"

That was all she heard the woman she called her mother say;with a disdainful hiss.
"mom, you know what? Overtime i have always wondered if i actually came out from your womb"Sonia said and stormed out of the house with the pains she felt all over her body,to get some pain killers.

__Being a pretty young girl,she was so much admired by young men and even the married ones alike but she never paid them any attention.Paul,one of the young men in her neighbourhood vowed to have his way with her by all means.He had tried everything under his power to earn her friendship but she abruptly turned him down.
"baby i don't mean any harm.i just want to be a friend.i wish you can just come over to my house one of these days to see where i live"Paul had one day told her.
When Sonia finally visited him,after agreeing to be just a friend,Paul offered her a drink and she took it.
The next thing she discovered was that she opened her eyes and found herself on the bed,stack naked.Not even a bra was on her.Blood was all over the bedspread.
"noooo.Jesus nooo"she covered her face with her palms and cried out in pains.
She opened her eyes again and found Paul at one corner of the room,staring at her.She quickly grabbed the bed spread and covered her unclothedness.
With eyes full of tears she focused her gaze on him
"Paul.paul why.whyyy paul.You betrayed my trust paul.I told you i am a virgin.Do you have to do this?"She couldn't control the tears anymore as they flowed freely from her eyes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Tunrayo75(f): 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
Still following

1 Like

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
EPISODE 8

Paul came closer to comfort her.Sonia angrily threw the pillow at him.
"Don't come near me,She barked,i hate you!"
"Sonia,i am sorry.i didnt know you were telling the truth"Paul pleaded.He felt bad though but he was happy he got what he actually wanted.Now he can let her be,while he goes out in search of new chicks.
Sonia soon discovered that Paul no longer had interest in her,probably because he got what he had been looking for.
Her heart was totally shattered when Paul told her to go her way.
"You cant use and dump me"Sonia warned
"I just did"Paul told her.

__Sonia made up her mind to take revenge on Paul.He must pay for taking her pride away and dumping her.
"I still love you paul.After that first time you made love to me,i feel like doing it with you again and again.i need you paul.i need you to make me feel like a woman again"She said as she stormed into his room.
Paul's face lit up.He couldnt wait to have a taste of the sweet thing once again.She wore a dress revealing a clear view of her fair,elegant and inviting bossom.
He stood up,went close and gave her a warm embrace.Sonia wrapped her lips over his and they drank in the pleasure of blissful kisses.Paul took his time romancing and caressing every part of her as she moaned softly and excited him the more.She knew she had to do this inorder for her plans to be successful because if Paul should by any means find out why she came,he might end up being the one killing her.
After a hard kissing and romancing for what seemed like an eternity,paul took her off the ground like a baby and off to the bed he ran without knowing he was just a few minutes away from death.
As he lay Sonia on the bed,she drew his head closer and kissed him one more time before throwing him down on the bed and sat atop him,caressing him magically.
"oh you are an angel baby.Continue"Paul sang as he closed his eyes in pleasure.Sonia saw this as the perfect opportunity to attack.
With one hand,she slid into her left shoe and brought out a very sharp little knife wrapped in a soundless paper.
"I am going to give it to you like you never had before.just close your eyes"Sonia said and wrapped her mouth over his,in a gentle kiss inorder to prevent him from saying anything or even opening his eyes.
Slowly,she drew the hand with the knife closer while her heartbeat increased tremendously.
Without wasting anytime,she stabbed him severally on the chest.She watched him with great panic as he lay down there,motionless,as blood oozed from the severally stabbed spots.
She glanced around.Immediately,she fled
"Did anybody see me?"that was the question that kept hovering over her.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
Waaw, thumbs up, just as u said, it's becoming more interesting. As 4 paul, that serves him right 4 drugging the poor girl and taking her pride, but Sonia really went 2 far.

1 Like

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Tolulopegeorge(f): 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
Poor Sonia,but killing paul is not d best option.more grease to ur elbow

1 Like

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Epathra(f): 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
Present sir! Fender to bumper. Hope the update keeps rolling in.

1 Like

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by seunviju(f): 12:30am On Sep 23, 2014
Eyah poor sonia,keep up with the good job sir

1 Like

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
Pls guys,i would love it if you help point out where i need to improve.more criticism are welcome.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
EPISODE 9

Sonia had rejoiced when Ebere called her and talked to her about taking up the maid job.
She didn't know Ebere too well but all she knew was that Ebere lives somewhere down the neighbourhood.She made Sonia see reasons why she should accept the little job and if not for anything,because of the huge amount of money Angela and her husband would be paying her on a monthly basis.
Ebere made her understand that she was giving her this opportunity out of her church mind but Sonia suspected there might be something more to it as Ebere told her they will have to discuss after she must have spent a month with her new home and job.
She never knew the joy of having a brother or sister.Her mother was a hell to live with.She had never for once told her anything about her father.Whenever she asked,her mother,if in a good mood will only tell her that her father died when she was still a kid,and that was all she ever knew about her father;that he died when she was still a kid.
The only sister she had was Bisi.Her good friend,who lived with parents not too far away.
___All these memories left Sonia with different kind of feelings.Sometimes,she cry.Sometimes,she smile;an indescribable kind of smile.

***::::::.***
"Sonia?"Angela called the second time.She was already dressed and set to leave for her shop.She had given the idea of going to the shop with Sonia a second thought but ended up discarding the idea.She didn't need a sales girl.If she needed help at the shop,she could have employed one.
"Yes Aunty"Sonia answered,emerging from the kitchen,wiping her soapy hand on her dress.She must have been busy with the dishes.The poor girl was just a blessing to Angela with the way she does things.Angela has grown fond of her,taking her like a younger sibling.
"I'm off to the shop.Don't forget to bring the clothes from the dry cleaner"she said.
"Yes Aunty"
"And before i forget,don't let me see you in this hair when i return.Make sure you go to the saloon.I'm sure the money i gave you must be enough"Angela barely finished what she was saying before her phone rang.She answered the phone Asap,bade Sonia goodbye and made to leave.It was one of her customers who just called.
"Aunty please,there is something i want to tell you"
Angela was already at the door.She turned in a hurry.
"what is it?"she asked.She didn't want to waste any more time.
"I would like to visit my mother today"She lied.Her eyes almost betraying her.It was Ebere who told her they must have a serious discussion today.Ebere equally told her to say what she just said.
"You should have told me earlier so i can give you something for her"Angela said in a low voice as she searched her purse for some money.
"Give this to her"she said giving Sonia some money."greet her for me.maybe on sunday we go visit her together"Angela shut the door after her.
Sonia couldnt stop wondering what Ebere wants to discuss with her.Whatever it may be,in an hour or 2(hrs) later,she must find out.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by seunviju(f): 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
Wetin she go tell am b4 if no b something wey no good
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by aprilwise(m): 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
Evil communication corrupt good manner. Angela nd Ebere.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
seunviju: Wetin she go tell am b4 if no b something wey no good
how you take know?tongue
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
Pls Guys,i'm sorry for being slow with the episodes.bear with me.its due to some things that came up.By God's grace,i will drop the next episode tomorrow
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by seunviju(f): 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: how you take know?tongue
huh,omo oba,prince,omo oba?aw many times I take call you?
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by zyzxx(m): 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
y are u taking it personal it just a story

Btw u don't even need to write dat @ ur signature as a christian
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Aipete2(f): 7:57am On Sep 26, 2014
zyzxx: y are u taking it personal it just a story

Btw u don't even need to write dat @ ur signature as a christian
Abegi, are u here to comment on this post or to abuse me. Excuse me
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Missyetty(f): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2014
Cwiously i dn't support the idea of having a full grown up maid in the aws, d woman shud learn aw 2 manage er om nd 4rm wat m cin in d story, i dn't tink the chores is 2 much 4 dah woman to handle.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by eneLight3(f): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2014
wait o dis Angela madam na ode o.. I think say pple don get sense dem sti dey put full grown woman for house wey u neva born pikin put as maid? wetin do her hand sef? lazy woman.. omor Oga david you can do jor I no blame u afterall na she waka come undecided
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by zyzxx(m): 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
Aipete2: Abegi, are u here to comment on this post or to abuse me. Excuse me
am not here to abuse u,and i won't, but take things easy it 4 ur own gud.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Aipete2(f): 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
zyzxx: am not here to abuse u,and i won't, but take things easy it 4 ur own gud.
Tanx 4 ur care hmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Funniez: 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
Mehn dis story na die!!! Patiently waiting 4 d update

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / The Day The World Ended / The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.