Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

The Most Wanted Maid - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Most Wanted Maid (100921 Views)

Little Maid / Need For Speed - Most Wanted / Maid Of Honour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
EPISODE 38

Ebere came closer to the door,to make sure her eyes weren't deceiving her.
For few minutes,nobody said anything.Ebere took time staring at him from head to toe.His appearance still speaks volumes about his wealth.
Angela too was surprised;after all these years?

"Have you come to add salt to my injuries?
Have you come to scratch my healing wounds?
What do you want?
Just leave"Ebere produced her two hands and pushed him,forgetting that hands would hurt.She let out a loud cry.Her arm ached,giving her the worst pain she ever felt since the incident took place.
She bent down and supported the wounded hand with the other.
Angela rushed up to her to support her.Ebere's push came all of a sudden.She could have stopped her if she had seen it coming.

"Why did you do that? You shouldn't have done so"Angela reprimanded her.

Mike came in.He wasn't angry by the way he was pushed but he pitied Ebere.The way she was crying truly showed she was passing through great pains.'or could it be that his presence also added to the pains?'He thought.His spirit tempted him to touch her hand,to give her some comfort but he held himself for the meantime.She might do the worse.

"What happened to you?"He asked,showing great concern.

"It's none of your business! Just leave!"Ebere barked,pointing at the door for him.

"Baby!Keep quiet!Just keep quiet.I guess you don't know what you are doing"Angela hushed her and turned to Mike,"I'm sorry mike.She's just going through a hard time"

Mike nodded.
"Baby why don't you hear me out first?"Mike said,rather asked,looking at Ebere's eyes pleadingly.

Ebere hissed and took her eyes off him.
"Baby.you must listen to him"Angela said.

Mike went down on his kneels,keeping his pride aside,to the astonishment of the Angela and even Ebere,though she concealed it.Getting Ebere back was the only thing on his mind.The only mission he has to accomplish.

"Baby i am sorry.I have come to realise that you are my missing rib.I am incomplete without you.Ever since i left you,i have been to hell and i'm back.I realised that you are like a file in my heart that can never be erased.I hope there is still a place for me in your heart.Please Baby...forgive me and accept me back into your life..I know i broke your heart and left you with great pains....."He paused and reached for his handky.He wouldn't dare cry in front them for the man that he was but a drop of tear which tricked down from his eyes had betrayed him.
Ebere looked away,crying her heart out at the inside.
Angela who couldn't stand it,went up to him,helping him get on his feet.

"It's okay.Just stop....please"She urged him.

"It's been four years Mike.Four years.Just few days to our wedding,you broke up with me.Tearing me apart emotionally.I fell sick Mike.Yes,I almost ran mad.why..why?"Ebere wept.

Mike found the courage to come closer to her.He held her,drying her tears with his own cloth.

"I am so sorry.I will never do that again"Mike kissed her forehead,gently drawing her to himself.Oh how soft it still was;that softness that gave him relief whenever he felt it.
Angela smiled and winked at Ebere,who showed a little happiness.

"We are going to arrange for our marriage without wasting anytime"Tony whispered to Ebere.She smiled and nodded.Overwhelmed with the sudden joy that filled her in.She still found it hard to believe this was happening.After all this years.
Mike searched for her lips,kissing them warmly,trying to ease her pains.After sometime,he stopped.Ebere wished he didn't stop because its really been a long time he got such a true kiss from some who truly loves her.

Angela clapped in ecstacy,smiling happily.
"Wow wow wow. I am so happy Baby.I cant wait"Angela rushed her words and embraced both of them together.

-----
"The police is not releasing the girl in question because of anything else if not for the fact that the person who brought up the report has explained to us that everything was a mistake.Not because you are my friend.We fined her enermously,though we are still going to investigate further.We are releasing her but if we later find out she was responsible,the law would not hesitate to take action"The inspector of police told Mr.uwa

"I know that too well.The law doesn't understand friendship.Thank you very much"Mr uwa shook hands with him.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 5:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
One more update coming up tonight
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
EPISODE 39

Angela was lying on the sofa,watching a programme on the television when David entered.She had kept her business on hold for the time being.
She walked up and welcomed him.

"Honey,i have been feeling somehow for days now"She complained.

"How have you been feeling?"David asked jokingly,smiling and staring at her.

"I'm serious,"Angela made a face,"i think i should visit a doctor"

"I am a doctor.Visit me.Or let me examine you"David playfully touched almost all part of her body,examining it,leaving Angela wondering why he's acting so funny.
He had been acting funny and pampering her like an egg lately.

"I have detected the problem"He announced.

Angela laughed.
"It's like something good happened today"She guessed,rolling her eyes.

"I will show you"He whispered and took her off the ground in his arms like a baby,running into the bedroom.Angela only laughed out loud as he carried her.Her husband has gone crazy lately.
David landed her on the bed and produced the pregnancy report the doctor gave to him.

"This is the result"He handed it over to her.
Angela hastily opened the envelope and brought out the paper in it,reading it silently.

"Who is Angela Dike?"she asked.

"Who else if not you my Angel?"David clasped his palms together,"Please Angel,don't get angry with me for not telling you"

Angela was dumbfounded.Something told her those feelings of hers were signs of pregnancy but she wasn't so sure because she never experienced it before.She screamed in joy,tears of joy dropping from her eyes as she hugged David,overwhelmed with joy,trying to stop the tears but they kept coming.
David kissed the tears dry,happy too that she was happy.
Just as they got down on the bed in their happy romantic mood,the sweet voice of Rihanna "Shine bright like a diamond"
"Shine bright like a diamond" coming from Angela's phone disturbed them.David grumbled.

"A minute honey.pleeease"Angela begged and reached for the phone in her pocket.
It was Ebere calling.

"Hello baby"Angela spoke into the phone.

"Angela its Mike"Mike responded with a shaky voice at the other end.Angela noticed the abnormality in his voice and sat up.

"Mike what's the problem?"She asked,hearing him sob.

"Angelaa.Baby is dead.Ebere is dead"Mike cried.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by thoxyno(f): 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
Eh yah Ebere am so sorry for u oooooooo
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Marynneka(f): 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
wondaful work my dear, more grease to ur elbows.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Onemansquad(m): 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
calismart if na joke u beta stp am o what do u mean ebere is dead
Abeg modify dt sentence shap shap
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Iffffffy(f): 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
Stop the joke jooor, ebere dead ke?
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Queenxstar(f): 12:33am On Nov 21, 2014
How come?
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Joyous888(f): 7:42am On Nov 21, 2014
:ohow can ebere die just lik dat, i tot she ws gettng betta abi na over joy cause am?
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by kceemart(f): 9:56am On Nov 21, 2014
Joyous888:
:ohow can ebere die just lik dat, i tot she ws gettng betta abi na over joy cause am?
Follow me ask o.How can Ebere die just like dat?Thot she was gettin better now.I pity her so much if na like dat.Anyway,tanks 4 d update.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by seunviju(f): 10:11am On Nov 21, 2014
Calismart you too like expensive joke.No just kill that girl o or else,huh I no dey follow you laff @ all
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
Dead Abeg I dnt lyk dat joke ooo, haaha! If she die ehn? I dnt knw wat I will do 2 u ooo. Thanks 4 d update. Expecting more....
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by blesoh(f): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
I lyk this story eh,i for give u 1 bottle of star lol,but u need pen more.
Tanx for updating
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Missmossy(f): 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
Awesome story,welldone Calismart.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
seunviju:
Calismart you too like expensive joke.No just kill that girl o or else,huh I no dey follow you laff @ all
E no be me kill am o.
My hands are clean o
lols tongue
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
blesoh:
I lyk this story eh,i for give u 1 bottle of star lol,but u need pen more.
Tanx for updating
hahaha you are welcome
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
Onemansquad:
calismart if na joke u beta stp am o what do u mean ebere is dead
Abeg modify dt sentence shap shap
Oga mi na so i take see am o
wink
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
EPISODE 40

"What?!"Angela screamed in disbelief.Her hands were trembling and she lost hold of her phone.The phone fell to the ground,with the sobbing voice of Mike still coming from it.

"What's going on?"David asked.

Angela quickly picked up the phone.

"Mike what are you saying? What happened? She wasn't sick"Angela jabbed,trying not to believe it but equally aware that death isn't something anybody would joke with.

"We just returned from sharing our wedding invitation cards and she said she wanted to rest and laid down sleeping.Later on, in her sleep i heard her pleading for her life,saying she would bring the lady for the sacrifice.Before i ran to her to wake her up,she was no gone"Mike cried like a baby on the phone.

"Oh noo.God whyyy? Whyyy now that something good is about coming her way?"Angela pulled at her hair,her ever ready tears wetted her face.

"Ebere is dead"She told the inquisitive David who kept demanding to know what happened,and rushed to her wardrobe to change up.

"I'm coming with you"David called after her as she hurriedly made for the door.

David's car pulled into Mike's compound.Angela didn't even wait for him to park well before she came down from the car,leaving the door open.
People were already there.Some were trooping in in-twos and threes while some were going out.

Mike was being comforted at one corner by his friends.

"Where is Baby?"Angela rushed at Mike,who was more hurt than anyone else.He was crying and shedding tears.Something he couldn't remember when last he did.

"Take it easy,"One of Mike's friend urged her,"she is still inside.The ambulance is yet to come"

Angela ran inside to see her.She wanted to see for herself before believing.She wanted to see her and tell her "Baby,wake up Angel is here" if she ignores her,that would tell her that it was really happening.A reality,not a dream.
But when she shook her,calling her all the sweet names she new and she just lay there,speechless,cold shivers ran through her.Ebere was stiff.She felt she was shaking a log of wood,not her own Ebere.It then dawned on her that she was gone.Gone for life.

Angela threw herself to the ground,crying out her eyes.She couldn't believe Ebere was gone.Gone to the land of no return.Forever.

David,who followed her every move came and consoled her,seeing it purely on her that she was truly hurt by the demise of her friend.

"No amount of crying can bring her back now.Don't throw yourself to the ground again please.Have you forgotten that you are pregnant?"David easily pulled her up from the ground.

Few minutes later,the ambulance came and Ebere's corpse was taken to the mortuary.Angela watched with great fear,in David's arms,how Ebere's corpse was taken down from the ambulance.
She looked into the large room and saw uncountable number of dead people lying there.Soon,her friend would join them.
She saw the little note written at the entrace which read"WE WERE ONCE LIKE YOU.ONE DAY,YOU WILL BE LIKE US" Angela shook her head but it was the real fact.

____
"shine bright like a diamond"

"shine bright like a diamond"

Angela was still brooding in the bedroom when her phone rang.She ignored it.Since David was now at home,waiting for call up from his company due to the suspension he got for missing work for days without asking for permission,he offered to do the cooking and made her promise him should would not cry again.He never expected such a sad incident to happen today of all days.Today that his wife discovered she was pregnant.He expected she would be full of happiness and smiles but things had turned the opposite way.
He had asked Angela the essence of crying for someone whom attempted killing her but the question kind of got her angry.Poor David had to apologise.

The phone did not stop ringing.Angela wiped her tears and reached for it.It was her father.

"Good afternoon Dad"She spoke into the phone,trying really hard to make her voice sound normal.

"Good afternoon my Angel.This one you are sounding like this,what happened? Have you been crying?"Mr.uwa asked.

"Dad.Ebere is dead"She announced coldly.

"what? What happened to her.I thought her marriage in coming up in few days time?"Mr.uwa asked,not believing her ears.

Angela couldn't say anything else.Making him come up with the reason why he called.

"Please i need you to come over immediately.I think there is something you need to know.Its a good news"He said.

"Alright Dad"Angela responded before the line went dead.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
I will drop another update tomorrow morning.Though I would have loved to drop it tonight
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Marynneka(f): 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
you re now keeping us in suspense. Chai! Daris God o. Nice update, Angela it is well o!

1 Like

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Onemansquad(m): 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
Bros beta luk 4 way mak u wake ebere up oo either by miracle or jaz jst wake ebere up nw ooo
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Trypa(f): 11:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
Dis can't happen now o ntin must happen to ebere nice update tnks
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Queenxstar(f): 12:06am On Nov 22, 2014
Angela watched with great fear,in
David's arms,how Ebere's corpse was taken
down from the ambulance.
She looked into the large room and saw
uncountable number of dead people lying
there.Soon,her friend would join them.
She saw the little note written at the entrace
which read"WE WERE ONCE LIKE YOU.ONE
DAY,YOU WILL BE LIKE US" Angela shook her
head but it was the real fact.

Cali, did Angela follow the ambulance to the mortuary?
It's a kind of ackward question but the transition wasn't stated.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by kingphilip(m): 12:41am On Nov 22, 2014
calismart u r doing a gud job here
nw following
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by zyzxx(m): 7:46am On Nov 22, 2014
Calismart, u are d best .
Welldone bro.
Am curious about how angela will feel, if she finds out dat Sonai is her Sista?

1 Like

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 8:09am On Nov 22, 2014
Queenxstar:
Angela watched with great fear,in
David's arms,how Ebere's corpse was taken
down from the ambulance.
She looked into the large room and saw
uncountable number of dead people lying
there.Soon,her friend would join them.
She saw the little note written at the entrace
which read"WE WERE ONCE LIKE YOU.ONE
DAY,YOU WILL BE LIKE US" Angela shook her
head but it was the real fact.

Cali, did Angela follow the ambulance to the mortuary?
It's a kind of ackward question but the transition wasn't stated.
Yes, Angela followed the ambulance to the mortuary in her husbands car,likewise Mike.Though it wasn't stated
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 8:10am On Nov 22, 2014
kingphilip:
calismart u r doing a gud job here
nw following
You are welcome sir
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 11:21am On Nov 22, 2014
EPISODE 41

----****---
Angela entered the room with David,who insisted he must go with her.Her parents were sitted in the parlour with Adaora and Sonia,to her surprise.She stared at her,that passion she had to kill her was no longer there but the hatred still lingered.
Her mood worsened.If she knew the reason her father called her had something to do with Sonia and her mother,she could her figured out a reason not to come.

Sonia shifted closely to her mother,seeing Angela and David.She carefully avoided their eyes,still wondering why Angela's parents had brought her to their house.Could they have brought her to apologise to Angela and her husband so they can accept her back.She was ready to apologise and confess to them if that be the case but she was never ready to continue working with them anymore.There was no way she can stand their faces everyday,knowing what she had done earlier.

"Mom,Dad,what's going on?"Angela asked after greeting them.

"Come my daughter,"Her father called her to sit by his side,"My son,let her sit with me here"He jokinly referred to David who smiled.

After a short silence,making Angela look at everybody in confusion,Adaora began.
First with apologies on what she did to her half sister Ngozi,out of envy,after their father died.
Angela's eyes opened wide in disbelief.She was related to her mother?
Sonia too,stole glances at her mother in confusion.

Adaora finally said it all while Mr.uwa brought out the DNA result,handing it to Angela,thinking she would be so happy knowing that she has a sister.

Sonia shifted from her mother,her mother?,standing some distance away from her.
She stared at Adaora,who bowed her head low,supporting it with her hands.She was shedding tears.
Her eyes darted to Angela who was also looking at her and their eyes locked.
Several thoughts and questions running through their mind.

David too,became weak all of a sudden.This shouldn't be happening.

"Dad tell me its not true,"Angela stared at her father and held her mom,"mom?"
They had thought she would be happy to hear that she has a sister.The sister she always wished she had.Her mother wondered what Angela was thinking as she started shedding tears,tears of which knew were not of joy.This is something she waited so long for.To hear someday,that she has a sister.Why does it feel so wrong? Why the tears?

"Sonia,please forgive me.These are your parents.Angela is your sister.I regret everything i have done"Adaora pleaded in tears coming to Sonia who was taking her steps backwards,to avoid her touch.
This revelation left her with mixed feelings.So she had been sleeping with her sister's husband.
She remembered all the years she spent with Adaora in ignorance and how the woman had played down all her efforts.She had been right all these years,thinking that Adaora might not be her biological mother due to the way she was treated by her.

"You have the right to be angry with me.Please Sonia,find it in your heart to forgive me"Adaora pleaded.

"Don't touch me"Sonia fought as Adaora came holding her.

"Is there something we need to know?"Mr.uwa asked,glancing at Angela,Sonia and David who looked disturbed.

For the first time,Sonia stared deeply at her said parents.The looks on their faces showed they were ready to accept her as their daughter.That must have been the reason why they saved her from facing the law for the crime she committed.
But the look on Angela's face was different.

Sonia shook her head,muttering some words to herself.She must end it all.She cannot live with the shame.Her fate had always played against her.It seemed life truly swore never to be fair to her.

"No no. I am going to kill myself"Sonia said loudly,running out of the house.Everyone took after her immediately but she was determined to end it all.To rest from all the troubles she has been through.
She saw the cars speeding to and fro at the main road and started running towards that direction.

"Sonia!"

"Don't do it Sonia"

"I forgive you Sonia.You are my sister please stop"

Sonia paid deaf ears to them.Her mind was made up.
With a proper calculation,she ran into the main road and stood still with her eyes closed.The screeching sound of brakes from a black toyota was heard after knocking Sonia,sending her to the ground.

"Sonia nooooo!"
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Onemansquad(m): 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
guy u are very wicked oo luk @ hw u are jst killing them

Wetin sef
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Marynneka(f): 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
cali, na to beg u o. First it was Ebere and now Sonia. Nyc update but Sonia should not die.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Queenxstar(f): 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
Eeewo!
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by kingphilip(m): 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
onemansquad u funny die na story him de write nw no b say na im wish make dem die

Cali boss
u r doing gud Just keep It up

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / The Day The World Ended / The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.