Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

The Most Wanted Maid - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Most Wanted Maid (100863 Views)

Little Maid / Need For Speed - Most Wanted / Maid Of Honour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Bevy12(f): 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
donbrowser:

Who's pocket are u enriching?
I'm pretty sure i wasn't talking to u. So please mind your business
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by donbrowser(m): 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
Bevy12:
I'm pretty sure i wasn't talking to u. So please mind your business
Madam... Dont take it personal, i was only trying to make a point. OK, I'm Sorry!
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Bevy12(f): 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
donbrowser:

Madam... Dont take it personal, i was only trying to make a point. OK, I'm Sorry!
I'm not old. Don't call me madam.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Fatalveli(m): 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
Bevy12:
I'm not old. Don't call me madam.
pls bevy 4give d naughty guy! I really don't knw wat he did but I apologize on his behalf! *lets all enjoy d story wit no fighting one anoda*
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
donbrowser:

i was only trying to make a point. OK, I'm Sorry!
Bevy12 dear,pls forgive him.He's said sorry
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
Fatalveli:
pls bevy 4give d naughty guy! I really don't knw wat he did but I apologize on his behalf! *lets all enjoy d story wit no fighting one anoda*
I feel u sir.united for life
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 12, 2014
I wonder o undecided
eneLight3:
wait o dis Angela madam na ode o.. I think say pple don get sense dem sti dey put full grown woman for house wey u neva born pikin put as maid? wetin do her hand sef? lazy woman.. omor Oga david you can do jor I no blame u afterall na she waka come undecided
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by donbrowser(m): 6:14am On Oct 12, 2014
Fatalveli:
I dont like dat and y is she even feeling like a queen from the swamps. Mtcheew, if u lyk watch Ivorian movies sef na u sabi.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
donbrowser:

I dont like dat and y is she even feeling like a queen from the swamps. Mtcheew, if u lyk watch Ivorian movies sef na u sabi.
no vex sir.lets live in peace
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
Hapi sunday everyone.
Typing..................
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by FunkySilver(f): 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
Nice 1, i'm inluv wif ur stowie.....! Hpe m wlcm here
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by zyzxx(m): 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
Bro nothing do u... I dey feel u keep typing sir
Apy sunday
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
FunkySilver:
Nice 1, i'm inluv wif ur stowie.....! Hpe m wlcm here
You are most welcome sis
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
zyzxx:
Bro nothing do u... I dey feel u keep typing sir
Apy sunday
Same here sir.Hope you kept my own share of the sunday rice
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by zyzxx(m): 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
Calismart:

Same here sir.Hope you kept my own share of the sunday rice
yea u too sure bro.cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
EPISODE 16

David rolled again on the big bed,curling up at one end to see if sleep would welcome him into it's soothing arms.
He kept still expecting it to come but it never came.Not even a shadow of that blessing called sleep did he see.

He knew for certain that there was no way sleep can take him away in his thoughts.
He was thinking,thinking about Sonia but trying to convince himself that it was his dear Angela he was thinking of.
He fought those thoughts but they persisted.

He found it strange how Sonia filled up his mind,heart and thoughts.They have lived for quite a longtime and he never felt like this before.He wondered if it could be because of the fact that Angela was not around.
He shook his head negatively.That was not the first time Angela left the house without returning for few days.
Of course the poor girl was a maid,employed to help out with the household chores;he never saw any need of thinking about her when he had Angela but tonight he just couldn't understand what was happening.

He had called Angela on the phone few minutes ago and they gisted and laughed for sometime before bidding each other goodnight but still,the beautiful image of Sonia couldn't get out of his mind.
It was as if someone held her picture to his face for him to see and he was trying to push it away but the person holding it refused letting go.Just like when someone tells you to shut your eyes and think about other things apart from him;surely,you must think about that person and try not to.

A memory flashed into his mind.It was that day Sonia showed up when he was watching a football match.He remembered the way she had appeared and how lovely she looked.
Another memory that got him up on his feet was when he saw her sleeping in her room with everything that made her a woman open for him to see.He equally remembered when she stood up and the bedspread fell down.He pictured her fair,elegant and inviting bossom,her tempting curves and shapes.
He swallowed hard and made for the door as the whole incident kept replaying in his head.
He headed towards her room,though he didn't know what he was going there to do but he felt like beholding her face physically;perhaps,it could help cure this new sickness of his.

He walked lazily until he arrived at her door.He reasoned within him that it would be a disturbance if he called her name at that time of the night without any solid reason.
He tried opening the door quietly to just steal a look at her and then go back in peace but it was locked.He rested against the door and muttered something under his breath.
He finally made up his mind to knock.He knocked gently the first time,no answer.
When he tried again,he heard Sonia's calm voice from within,demanding to know whom it was.

"I'm the one"David's voice was weak.

Sonia jumped down from the bed and adjusted her pyjamas.Her eyes went up to the clock hanging on the wall.
It was 10:50pm

Soon,Ebere's voice was heard on the phone.
"What is it? Two days.48 hours left.The clock is ticking......."
Sonia started coughing for the fear of David hearing a single thing until it was muted.
She took the phone and made for the door.

She opened the door and found David standing there helplessly.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by zyzxx(m): 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
bro pls don't stop there oo
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
zyzxx:
bro pls don't stop there oo
Another episode coming tonight as long as network respects itself

1 Like

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by zyzxx(m): 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2014
Calismart:

Another episode coming tonight as long as network respects itself
it must and it will bro
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
I av already started fastin 4 dere to b netwrk 2nite. David jst shudn't fall my hand o. Am rily learnin frm dis. Wel done Calismart.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
Chai! David is so high on juju mixed with konji
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by FunkySilver(f): 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
Heyah, poor David
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
EPISODE 17

"Sir,i hope there is no problem?"Sonia asked with a smile.
David scratched his head as his eyes ravaged her body.Her pyjamas were quite revealing.
He shook his head."Its just that i can't sleep"

Sonia already understood what was going on.She needed no soothsayer to tell her that her charms were at work.Hence,the way he was acting gave her morale a boost.
A mischievous smile played on her lips as she gave out a little yawn,covering her mouth.

"Should i come and keep you company? Hope you don't mind"Sonia asked almost in a whisper.

David saw himself smile as he nodded in approval.Sonia held his right hand with both palms and off they went with smiles on their faces.
David got int o the bed and exhaled deeply while Sonia stood there moping at him.She remembered the very same way Paul was moping at her from one corner of the room when she woke up on his bed.She closed her eyes as the memories flashed in.

She knew it wasn't just company she was going to keep David that very night.She knew for sure that something more than that must follow.

"Killing Paul is what i shouldn't have done and visiting him in the first place,a mistake i would never forget"She thought.

"Come on.Don't be scared"David urged her as she climbed slowly into the bed,dropping her phone in a comfortable position.
She was ready to accept whatever happens after tonight.
She soon forgot about Ebere whom she knew was listening.She knew the call would soon get terminated when her airtime gets exhausted and she wasn't ready to pick her call,should she call back because she carefully activated the silent profile before dialling her line.

11:15pm
David's phone rang.It was the second time the phone was ringing but he was too busy to answer it.He was busy with Sonia as they moaned in pleasure on the soft foam.They were far away on another planet.On another world of bliss,pleasure and happiness.

When Angela dialled his phone the third time and he didn't answer.She smiled and murmured some prayer for him and blew a kiss into the phone.
"Sleep well,darling"
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by olerugod: 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
I envy creative writers...i wish i can write sometin like dis....guy more power to ur elbow...
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by FunkySilver(f): 6:27am On Oct 13, 2014
Hmmm, it's gettin sewious
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by aprilwise(m): 8:45am On Oct 13, 2014
D bate don attract d fish to d hook. Wonderful masterpiece. Ride on.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 13, 2014
Ah, David don fall my hand. So he cudn't resist dat juju. Calismart nyc update
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 11:42am On Oct 13, 2014
olerugod:
I envy creative writers...i wish i can write sometin like dis....guy more power to ur elbow...
Thanks.You can write better dan dis.Believe in urself
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by zyzxx(m): 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
Ciela:
Ah, David don fall my hand. So he cudn't resist dat juju. Calismart nyc update
is dat possible ?
David can't help himself in dat kind of situation only if sonai realize dat she is doing d same thing dat make her kill paul and she also deserve death by her judgement maybe she can repent. but she fail herself.
It need only God's intervention
Btw what is more dan love care to explain @ ur signature?
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by zyzxx(m): 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
Welldone Ogami sir...
u're Gud .
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Fatalveli(m): 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
*winks* wen is our next update gonna arrive
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
zyzxx:
is dat possible ?
David can't help himself in dat kind of situation only if sonai realize dat she is doing d same thing dat make her kill paul and she also deserve death by her judgement maybe she can repent. but she fail herself.
It need only God's intervention
Btw what is more dan love care to explain @ ur signature?
Yes lyk u said it needs God's intervention. Nt his fault though the charm has already entered his system. Do you think he would av fallen for Sonia if he was strong in faith?
Wel my signature 'I luv wit a luv that is more dan luv' means that wen i luv its more dan normal luv, its a strong luv. Its a kind of luv dat people hope to find and wud die for. It is spiritual, elevated nd beyond d usual luv felt by ordinary lovers. It is eternal and wud continue after death.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / The Day The World Ended / The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.