Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,177 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

The Most Wanted Maid - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Most Wanted Maid (100913 Views)

Little Maid / Need For Speed - Most Wanted / Maid Of Honour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Fatalveli(m): 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
Ciela:

Yes lyk u said it needs God's intervention. Nt his fault though the charm has already entered his system. Do you think he would av fallen for Sonia if he was strong in faith?
Wel my signature 'I luv wit a luv that is more dan luv' means that wen i luv its more dan normal luv, its a strong luv. Its a kind of luv dat people hope to find and wud die for. It is spiritual, elevated nd beyond d usual luv felt by ordinary lovers. It is eternal and wud continue after death.
Well wit dis kinda love, u are sure to die of heart attack if u shud be a victim of heartbreak! *lols*
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by zyzxx(m): 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
Ciela:

Yes lyk u said it needs God's intervention. Nt his fault though the charm has already entered his system. Do you think he would av fallen for Sonia if he was strong in faith?
Wel my signature 'I luv wit a luv that is more dan luv' means that wen i luv its more dan normal luv, its a strong luv. Its a kind of luv dat people hope to find and wud die for. It is spiritual, elevated nd beyond d usual luv felt by ordinary lovers. It is eternal and wud continue after death.
hmmm don't turn my head upside down wit dis love oooo. Well I don't no much about dis love. But wait is it love btw to people or God's love?

And about been strong in faith.. Hmmm
Actually what we terms as strong in faith sometimes it not it.. Been prayful and fasting can not replace d word becareful and watchful. So it takes God's grace
But wit d guy mind as d op portrays hum. if he is strong in faith d charm will not work.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
Fatalveli:
*winks* wen is our next update gonna arrive
Tonight sir
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
zyzxx:
Welldone Ogami sir...
u're Gud .
Thanks.but u are my oga

1 Like

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
Ciela:

hmmm,i wish to find this kind of love someday
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
Next episode coming up tonight.Typing........
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
Fatalveli:
Well wit dis kinda love, u are sure to die of heart attack if u shud be a victim of heartbreak! *lols*
Lol. I av neva been hrt broken nd i dnt pray for dat.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
zyzxx:
hmmm don't turn my head upside down wit dis love oooo. Well I don't no much about dis love. But wait is it love btw to people or God's love?

Actually what we terms as strong in faith sometimes it not it.. Been prayful and fasting can not replace d word becareful and watchful. So it takes God's grace
But wit d guy mind as d op portrays hum. if he is strong in faith d charm will not work.
Btw 2 pple
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
Calismart:

hmmm,i wish to find this kind of love someday
*Winks*
zyzxx:

Btw 2 pple

1 Like

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Fatalveli(m): 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
Ciela:

Lol. I av neva been hrt broken nd i dnt pray for dat.
Well dats kinda weird isn't it! Pls can I have ur digits, or maybe pin... *pls don't say no*
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
EPISODE 18

It was getting dark.Angela seemed to be the only human on that narrow bush part,because looking forward,she saw nobody.Looking back,nobody was in sight.She hastened her steps before total darkness falls.
David had warned her about walking alone through narrow paths.
She tried humming a tone but her instincts told her to stop,for the fear of the unknown.

She halted and paid attention with her eyes.Her heartbeat increased.She thought she saw someone zoom out from one side of the bush to the other side.She observed keenly but saw no one.She turned back almost immediately but saw no one.She forged ahead with increased pace.
Few seconds later,two hefty young men intercept her.One came out from the left side of the bush while the other came out from the right.The look on their faces proved they didn't come to play.
Angela turned with immediate effect and started running for her dear life.They only laughed and stood their ground.She managed to look back at them,only to see them still standing there but before she could face her front again,alas,two men were already standing in her way and so,because she saw them too late,she couldn't apply the brakes at her feet as she hit them very hard and fell with a mighty thud.
The other men joined them.Angela was on the ground.Silent and motionless.One of them bent close to her and chuckled.

"The babe don sleep"He announced.

"Abeg tow am for your shoulder make we waka.No time.Delay is dangerous"Thunder,their leader commanded and kissed his gun.

***:::::.***

Angela opened her eyes only to find herself in an uncompleted building.She coughed out loud and held her breath for sometime.She couldn't stand the smell of the marijuana the men were heavily smoking,as they puffed out mouthfuls of its offensive smoke towards her.

"Where am i? David!
What are my doing here?....."Angela kept asking but they chose to categorise her questions as rhetorical.They only looked at her and continued with their smoking business as if their life depended on it.As if they would never get another chance to have it again.
Angela remembered what happened and how she fainted.She placed a palm on her forehead as a slight headache decided to answer her questions.

"I wonder what is keeping this lady"Thunder spoke impatiently.

"I wonder o.Abi she think say na only this work we get this night? Make she take her time o"Chike added.

"Make she show naa make we waste this woman"Thunder vibrated.

"Haaa,please o.Don't kill me.please let me go.I did nothing wrong.please.please i am begging you in the name of God,please....."Angela cried as she fell down on her kneels holding one of them by the leg,begging and pleading with tears flowing down her eyes.She didn't care about the smoke anymore.

"Woman leave me or i go molest you here.make your choice"Chike the one she had ran to,warned.

"Please i am begging you people in the name of God.Don't harm me please.I am innocent.Who is this lady that wants me dead?
Please spare my life.I will pay you whatever you want.my husband will pay.please don't kill me......."

"Quiet woman!.Go heaven and come back,you are dying tonight.E no go pass dis night"Thunder vibrated.

Angela covered her face in despair and cried bitterly.She knew there was no way these men would spare her life.

"Nooo.God please save meee"She sobbed on her kneels.

___Continues shortly.
Typing.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Fatalveli(m): 9:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
Reading and expecting more
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 11:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
Sorry guys,the whole thing i typed got wiped out mistakenly.
I'm so sorry for keeping some of you online since.
Tomorrow morning will come with it.
Promise
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 6:39am On Oct 14, 2014
EPISODE 19

Thunder's phone rang.
"Helo,why are you wasting our time?........What for?......We are coming right away"He dropped the phone and beckoned on two of his members to follow him while Chike stayed behind to watch over Angela who was tied hands and legs.
As soon as they left,Angela started another round of pleading. Her eyes were almost empty from all the tears she cried.
Chike advised her to save her strength and keep quiet for her own good before she pushes him to do what she wouldn't like.This time,he spoke with a calm voice which suprisingly kept her quiet.It wasn't the threat that kept her quiet but the voice.Yes,that voice sounded familiar.She examined his face with great effort in that dark of the night.

"Chike.One in town.The son of the soil"She called him.A ray of hope flashing in.
Chike was startled.He turned slowly to take a closer view of this lady who knew him that well.That was the name his friends called him back then in school.
He went closer and squatted opposite her,looking into her eyes.

"Chike wey dey run things.Chike wey things no dey run"Angela suprised him again.That was his slogan then;"i run things.things no dey run me"

"Chike it's me Angela,your own paddy.Your next door neighbour"She said finally to Chike who was already turning his face away,slowly.
He took few steps backwards and peeped out to see if his members were coming back.He was indeed troubled.Angela had been a good friend to her back in school.She was like a sister to him.Helping him with even the cookings,for he could barely boil yam.
She helped him during exams to make sure he passed.He never read his reads despite all Angela's struggles to see that he made reading a habit.
Most of all,Angela was a decent girl whom they all respected for who she was;caring and amicable.
He lamented within him why this should happen now.He knew what they stands to loose if she gets away,and the worst part of the story being that others will come after him.
He looked at her again.She was in pains,she needed help.He remembered the countless number of times she helped him selflessly.
The tears from her eyes affected him so much.This was the same girl that always tried to put smiles on his face.Not only on his face but on the faces on all the people.
He had to act fast.He couldn't leave her there to die.He looked around,without much ado,untied her ropes and started leading her out of the forest.
It wasn't up to four minutes they left the uncompleted building that a gunshot was heard in that direction.Angela inquired to know who sent them to kidnapp her but he refused revealing the person.
Another gunshot was heard in there direction.Chike knew they were after them.He found a hidden place where he told Angela to stay while he hid somewhere else.
He started hearing footsteps.They were running towards him.He kept still as they emerged.He saw them speed past him,heading to the exact place where Angela was hiding.Who knew if she had not urinated in her panties.
He needed no one to tell him that she would be found there.He thought very hard to find a way of making them change direction but couldn't figure out any idea.
He fired his riffle into the air and immediately,they dived into different directions,got up and charged towards him.
He came out and told the he was looking for her.
Thunder came closer to him with anger written all over his face.
"Do you expect me to clap for you?
She gave you her body and you swam in her.she use ur brain.abi?"

"No chairmo.No be so.na piss i go piss.wen i come back i no see her again"Chike explained.

"Guy u 4cup.Cheii!"Another one interjected.

"Story for the gods"Thundered murmured as he pulled the trigger on Chike,who didn't even know when he brought out the gun.He lay down and breathed his last.

"Come on boys,lets find her"

They zoomed off.Angela came out and fell on Chike.Crying,shouting and calling on him as if that would bring him back to life but unfortunately for her,her voice called them back again.She was kneeling beside Chike as she sighted them coming to devour her with great rage

"Noooooooo........."

"Jeeeeesuusss"Angela sat up on her bed.It was all a dream.A terrible dream.She was sweating profusely.Her eyes went to the clock.It was 2:05am.
David was not on the bed.
"Darling.Darling.Honey.Dave....."
She got down the bed and started looking for him while calling his name.
The sitting room was the first place she checked but he wasn't there.She made for the kitchen only to find it empty.The visitors room was empty.Sonia's room and the bathroom was the only place left.
She heard a door bang.
"Darling.."she called again.It was the bathroom door.She opened it and there he was.Bathing.
"Honey,is there any problem? Why bathing by this time of the night?"

"I just felt like.i will join you soon"

"I had a bad dream.Finish up and come to bed"
Angela closed the door.
David took a sigh of relief.
"That was too close"
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by donbrowser(m): 6:45am On Oct 14, 2014
CHAI!
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by zyzxx(m): 7:23am On Oct 14, 2014
Ciela:

Btw 2 pple
Hmmmm.
Do I feel jealous...
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by zyzxx(m): 7:35am On Oct 14, 2014
Wao Oga @ d top. U are to wonderful
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Onemansquad(m): 10:01am On Oct 14, 2014
Barges into the thread with a strong face lukin @ evribdy
*lolz* see d way all of dm dy shiver even oga calismart
bros calismart ah cut cap 4 u oo jst stated reading ur story yestanyt nd it is reali interesting kip it up bro
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 10:44am On Oct 14, 2014
Onemansquad:
Barges into the thread with a strong face lukin @ evribdy
*lolz* see d way all of dm dy shiver even oga calismart
bros calismart ah cut cap 4 u oo jst stated reading ur story yestanyt nd it is reali interesting kip it up bro
U are welcm sir.u funny o
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
Na wa o.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
I would have loved to update tonight but i'm not feeling fine.
Bear with me guys
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Onemansquad(m): 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2014
Calismart:
I would have loved to update tonight but i'm not feeling fine.
Bear with me guys
no p bro GWS
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by FunkySilver(f): 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2014
Heyah, sowie
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by olerugod: 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
Calismart:

Thanks.You can write better dan dis.Believe in urself
ok na...am considerin enrolling into a creative writin class
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by seunviju(f): 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2014
Yeeeepaaaaa,hope say no be wetin I dey think happen o?welldone Calismart and thanks for the update
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 8:16am On Oct 16, 2014
I'm feeling better now.Update resumes today
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by zyzxx(m): 8:21am On Oct 16, 2014
Calismart:
I'm feeling better now.Update resumes today
Gud morning thank God u are nw Ok.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 8:29am On Oct 16, 2014
zyzxx:
Gud morning thank God u are nw Ok.
I thank God.how was ur nyt bro?
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by zyzxx(m): 8:49am On Oct 16, 2014
Calismart:

I thank God.how was ur nyt bro?
it's was fine and u sir?
Will u update dis morning?
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 10:21am On Oct 16, 2014
zyzxx:
it's was fine and u sir?
Will u update dis morning?
My night was great.I will update in the evening.

1 Like

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
EPISODE 20

Sonia couldn't help but stare at the devil incarnate Ebere who flashed her teeth at several intervals in a wicked smile.At times she exposed them like someone who brushed with omo,telling the whole world to see.To her,they were smiles of satifaction.Her revenge on Angela was almost at it's climax.
"I called you to discuss something important with you"Sonia opened up,bitterness written all over her.
Ebere tilted her head to one side,stole another glance at her and said"I'm all ears"

Sonia felt like strangling her to death with the bitterness and pain boiling in her.
"Aren't you done with me yet?
Can't you let me go in peace now?
Haven't i been sleeping with your bestfriend's husband as you wished?"Sonia asked.
"What kind of a girl are you anyway? You saw a means inorder to get what you want and help your mother and you are rejecting it.I haven't seen a case where a person spat out the sugar put in his mouth.........."

"I'm pregnant for crying out loud.I'm pregnant"Sonia bursted in.Tears gathered in her eyes.Bravely,she blinked them back but deep inside she was crying out her heart.

"Wow.great.that is what i want my dear.i am so happy.Get ready to become the new Mrs.David.Forget about Angela.I will take care of her.She must pay for what she did to me"Ebere stressed out.
Sonia smiled for the first time and shook her head.
"You claim to be a friend but you are an enemy.A betrayer....."

"Don't address me in such rude manners...."

"I will.I will and i will.again,again and again"Sonia hauled,hitting her fist on the little side stool besides her,drawing the attention of people."I think its high time we all take responsibilities for our crimes.I am ready to accept mine.Get ready to accept yours.I'm terminating this pregnancy.Thanks for ruining my life.Soon,i will call it quits with this job and face whatever comes my way.I think its better that way.You have used me enough trying to destroy a union.If i go to jail,so be it.If mrs Angela kills me for betraying her trust by sleeping with her husband day in,day out,i deserve it"She couldn't fight the tears anymore as they finally found their way down her cheeks but she was determined.She stood up to leave.
"Maybe you need to sleep to regain your senses"Ebere said as the watched the furious Sonia storm out of her presence.

Immediately Sonia left,Ebere's phone rang.It was Angela.
"Heloo,how is my Angel doing?"She spoke into the phone.

"B.B i'm fine.There is this red dress.I don't know if you would like it"Angela replied.

"You know the kind of dress i cherish"Ebere giggled.

"Sure.This is one of them"They laughed over the phone.

Since Angela got married,she never forgot Ebere whenever she went to buy dresses and shoes.Even colourful handbags.

7.45pm
Angela was in the sitting room.David was yet to return from work.Sonia noticed she was not in her happy mood.She went up to her and sat by her side.

"Aunty,i hope there is no problem"She asked.Angela did not say anything.She called out to her the second time,startling Angela who was far away in thoughts.

"Aunty what is the problem?"She asked again.
Angela heaved.
"Just today,a woman caught her best friend with her husband on the bed in a hotel.Someone who saw them move into the hotel alerted her.She went with a knife and stabbed her friend who died instantly.Now the poor woman is in police custody.I pity her"She narrated.

Sonia was taken aback by the story.She thought for a while.
"That is a bad incident.But Aunty,tell me if you were the woman what would you have done?"Sonia asked carefully.

Angela smiled and shook her head.
"My husband.No no.I can even look for a gun.And surely i must shoot that friend of mine.I dont care what happens next"Angela answered confidently,instilling enormous fears on Sonia whom it took great effort to hide the fears.
"She can never get away with it.I must teach her the lesson of her life.I can share anything with anybody else but not my husband"Angela added further.

Sonia only nodded as Angela said those words and she knew the kind lady meant every bit of her words
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by seunviju(f): 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
This is serious o.Thanks for the update

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / The Day The World Ended / The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.