Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

The Most Wanted Maid - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Most Wanted Maid (100876 Views)

Little Maid / Need For Speed - Most Wanted / Maid Of Honour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
seunviju:
This is serious o.Thanks for the update
you are welcome
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by zyzxx(m): 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
dis more dan serious bro. Nw sonia will lost her courage to confess
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by FunkySilver(f): 4:21am On Oct 18, 2014
Fanks bro... Keep it up

1 Like

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 11:00am On Oct 18, 2014
I know i have been slow with the episodes.Please my dear people,bear with me.
I'll be dropping the next episode today
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 18, 2014
Wel done Calismart. Am jst scared dnt knw wot wil happen o dats y i av to b glued to my seat. Interestin story

1 Like

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by noblekel: 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
Nice story! Op pls update; following smiley

1 Like

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
EPISODE 21

1:20pm
*Sonia's mother's place*

Ebere's voice was calm as she tried to get the old woman to see reasons to agree to her opinions.She knew Sonia could be serious with her words but she was so bent on getting her revenge against Angela whom she believed was the reason why Mike,her rich fiancee broke up with her few days to their wedding.That incident surely left her with pains.Deep inner pains which time can never heal.It left her a shattered woman with all the memories that refused to let her be.How she loved him with all her heart.How she surrendered her all to him.How she gave all of herself to him.It was really heartbreaking.She found it hard to console herself and move on with life whenever that instincts of hers tell her it was Angela's handwork.
On the other hand,she vowed to destroy her happy marriage to make her feel the pain too.

Ebere understood perfectly that making Sonia go to jail would be of no benefit to her but she was ready to do it if the poor girl refused to play along.Perhaps to teach her that she does anything she said she would do.

"I'm suprised at Sonia your daughter.How could she have gotten this kind of opportunity of becoming rich overnight and she's trying to throw it away?"She feigned with a little anger and a coloured face.

"What do you mean? Isn't she doing what you said?"The confused woman asked.

"Isn't now the best time for her to stand strong and be happy?
She is pregnant and she is threatening to call it quits with everything.Could you imagine she plainly told me she would terminate the pregnancy? "She asked.

A kind of smile played on the poor woman.She seemed lost.
"You mean.....she told you she's pregnant? Why haven't she told me? What is even wrong with that girl?"She rained endless questions on Ebere who was yet to disclose her main mission for coming over.

1:35pm that same day
*Angela's home*

Sonia heard David's car hunk in the compound.She was taking some rest after washing the clothes she was supposed to wash the day before.They really gave her a tough time,especially David's hard jeans trousers which her soft hands always found so hard to deal with.
She peeped out through the window and watched him alight from the car.
It was unusual,seeing him at home by that time of the day.Sonia wondered what could be wrong.
"Did he forget anything?"She asked her troubled self.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 9:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
Next episode coming tonight.
Typing........
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 11:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
EPISODE 22

David's knock came on the door impatiently.Sonia did not hesitate in opening the door for him.
David quickly entered and closed the door behind him immediately,drew Sonia close and wrapped his lips over hers,interrupting her greeting.
Sonia's heart throbbed mightily as he kissed and sucked her lips hungrily as if his life depended on it.She was to weak to stop him or even say anything as he fired on eagerly,exploring almost every reachable part of her with his demanding caresses.She knew without being told that it was the charm at work.
With great effort,she pulled him back,holding his palms tightly,restraining them from making those dangerous moves.
"Please sir just stop.please this is dangerous.Lets just stop all these"Sonia pleaded in despair knowing she was only wasting her saliva.He was yearning for her like someone being intoxicated with wine.Of course he was intoxicated.The charms really got him of his wits that he no longer cared if Angela caught them together.
"Sonia,i love you.i need you.i just dont think i can survive without you"He said and overpowered her again with his strenght,this time,taking Sonia off the ground in his arms like a baby into the bedroom.
Sonia knew she had to do something fast to end all these as soon as possible.Her greatest fear and only prayer at that moment was that Angela should not by any means show up.If it happens,only heaven knows what the outcome would be.
She had thought of running away to another country to start her life anew without the police having to find her for killing somebody but there was no money.Besides,she never had the heart to leave her harsh and ungrateful mother alone.They would hold her if she dissappears.

**Sonia's mother's place**
"I have a plan.A perfect plan which will see your daughter take over as David's new wife"Ebere whispered to Sonia's mother.
She nodded,drawing close.That was all she wanted to see.To see sonia take over that rich man so that she would be sending her money on regular basis.
"But what about the man's wife.What do we do about her?"She asked.
"I came prepared.I have here with me some of her pictures,old identity card before she got married and some other things that belonged to her.There is one powerful baba who will help us get rid of her.Once we show him these things,whatever he tells us to do,we would do it.All we want is to see that Angela leaves that house and never return for good.The baba will also make Sonia play along with ease"Ebere was convincing with her words.
She got the greedy woman this time whose face lit up.She has seen the perfect opportunity to make Sonia supply her money all the time as if she was her employee.
"We are going immediately"She assured Sonia and requested to see the pictures of this lady.Angela had come to see her with Sonia only once but she wasn't able to get a better view of her because it was getting dark when they visited.
She kept staring at Angela's smiling face.Ebere handed her the identity card and some other laminated papers that contained vital informations about her.
"Miss Angela C.Uwa.
Hometown,Isseke in Ihiala local government area....Uwa.Isseke..."She stopped and scanned the pictures again.
"What is wrong?"Ebere who noticed something asked.
She shifted uncomfortably in her chair,stared at the name again,the pictures and her details again.
"Tell me all you know about this lady"She demanded in a low voice.
"We used to be good friends back in school but...."
"That is not what i mean.Tell me do you know her parents well?"She interrupted Ebere.
"Of course i do.Her father is the famous Chief livinus Uwa and her mother,emmm,i think,yes..Mrs Ngozi obidiya Uwa"Ebere who was beginning to feel uncomfortable with her questions replied.
"What? Are you serious?"She asked,fear gripping her.
Ebere kept quiet and observed her for sometime,wondering what was wrong with her,and as if she got the signal,she played down those looks from Ebere and told her a cock and bull story to make any rising thought in her about the way she suddenly started asking questions to die down.
"I think tomorrow or next would be perfect for this journey"She added.Ebere stood up,gave her a detecting look and left without mincing any word.
"Angela? The daughter of Livinus Uwa? Ngozi's daughter?
Soniaaaaaa"She wept.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by aprilwise(m): 7:44am On Oct 20, 2014
Nice story. I see total destruction in their mission of revenge.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by zyzxx(m): 8:38am On Oct 22, 2014
aprilwise:
Nice story. I see total destruction in their mission of revenge.
but sonia is pregnant for her sis husband

* Welldone sir calismart more wisdom *

1 Like

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Fatalveli(m): 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2014
Nairalanders, it is here again. A thread where u
will be able to show appreciation to ur best
authors by just voting for them... Follow dis
link: https://www.nairaland.com/1958564/
literature-
section-awards-nomination-thread
Show them dat u are the best followers and
fans they can ever think of by just clicking the
thread above and cast ur vote! Thanks 4 ur time
Note: If u don't have a boo, we are also giving
boo for gifts there for both males and females
*lols*
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
I'm back guys.Expect more from me smiley
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
Calismart:
I'm back guys.Expect more from me smiley
Wcm back
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by seyitanhep: 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
there s something u need to work on.
we don't know when u enter another scene. please work on that
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ciela:

Wcm back
thanks Ciela
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
seyitanhep:
there s something u need to work on.
we don't know when u enter another scene. please work on that
Alright.Thanks.I will look into that
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
Abeg ooooo..... Make d writer of dis story update ooooooooooooo..... I've been having sleepless nite cos of dis story o. Nice story.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
adeh39:
Abeg ooooo..... Make d writer of dis story update ooooooooooooo..... I've been having sleepless nite cos of dis story o. Nice story.

i go soon update.you are welcome smiley
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
Fatalveli:

Note: If u don't have a boo, we are also giving
boo for gifts there for both males and females
*lols*
hmmm.nawa o cool
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
EPISODE 23

*1:45pm,That Same Day*

Ebere headed straight to the 'baba's' place as she left Sonia's mother.
From what she observed,the old woman may not be willing to go with her the next day as she suggested,for it baffled her how she suddenly postponed it after already saying they must go immediately.Moreover,the way she reacted when she heard whom Angela's parents were,gave her great cause for concern.
Could there be something she knew,which she concealed from her?
Many questions flashed through her mind as she sat at the back of the taxi,swaying to the tune of the gallop from the pot-holes on the bad road,making her totally uncomfortable.On a normal ocassion,she ought to have barked at the driver to slow down but instead,she jeered at the driver to add more speed to the tyres.She just wished she could fly to her destination immediately.
She was ready to finish what she started;to make sure Angela lose her marriage completely and if possible,her life.She blessed the day Angela whispered it into her ears that she wanted a maid.

When the taxi finally came to a halt,she paid the driver,looked at both side of the road as it to make sure nobody saw her before diving into the bush.The 'baba's place was not hard to locate.Who knows how many times she had come to him for help.

She removed her footwears and stood before the great shrine.Nobody was there but the eyes and the glory of the deity were believed to have watched and protected the place.
She looked around the shrine,bundles of money,pictures of people and other personal items belonging to people were all over the place.
The red clothes tied everywhere,the large mirror and the scary faces of the gods made the shrine a horrible sight to behold.

"The eyes of the gods.The great one.Your humble daughter is here"Ebere spoke out with her head bowed low.She remained calm and quiet for sometime.Soon,the sound of the great 'Dibia' could be heard emerging from nowhere,breaking the silence

"What troubles you my daughter?"He asked as he went for a seat.

"Great one,my heart is heavy.Your daughter is getting older by the day.Had it been i got married to mike,by now i would be seeing my children,playing and calling me mummy.Ever since then,no man has ever said anything about marriage to me.Despite all i do for them"Ebere sobbed as she opened her handbag and brought out Angela's pictures and documents.

"Great one.I...."

"Hold your peace.The great one has read your mind.You want me to make her husband irresistible to her maid and at the same time,wipe her out from the face of the earth"The old man,whose teeth has turned brown,with chalk circled around his eyes,said,looking into a little calabash murmuring some incantations.

"Yes.yes great one.Yes"She responded nodding.

The old man smiled and pointed to a corner inside the shrine.
"Go there and drop something for the gods"he said as he stood up and went before the mirror.He stood before it and started making some incantations.

"Look here young woman"he ordered Ebere,pointing at the mirror.
Ebere's eyes went to the mirror.She almost fell down out of shock.She couldn't believe monitoring someone with mirror can be possible but in that mirror was Sonia and David.Sonia was on bed while David was dressing up to hurry out.
She glanced at her wristwatch it was 2pm.David should be at work by this time.she smiled.

The 'Dibia' murmured something and sprinkled some water on the mirror.Ebere could see Sonia shiver as a result of that.Sonia felt something enter her body as she screamed out David's name.
The dibia waved his hand across the mirror and everything faded.

"That charm will desert her whenever they are caught together.As for the woman you want dead,organise boys to kidnap her right away.She must be brought here today"He instructed
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
One more update coming tonight
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
EPISODE 24

**2.05pm that same day**

David was already dressed up.Sonia only watched him weakly.She couldn't explain what she felt all over her body few minutes ago but she felt it.She felt the shock and the awe that invaded her.

"Are you going out?"She suddenly asked.

"Of course i am.I need to get back to the office"he replied as he hurried to the door.Sonia ran up and help him tight begging him to stay with her a little longer.

"I cant stay here all alone"She pleaded,caressing him as she embraced him tightly.

"Why not spend more time with me?"She muttered as she held him speechless with her kisses.
David responded to all her moves.She was the reason why he left his office when he couldn't bear the longing desire for her any longer.But they already have had a little good time,he thought,some more may not be bad.
He sucked hungrily at her lips,while his hands sought for her bossoms.Sonia just couldn't understand what was happening. This was something she has sworn to put an end to,but now and again,she couldn't bear this man walking out without satisfying her sexual urge.
She worked on his shirt,carefully unbuttoning it.

____***_____
The cab pulled up in front of the compound.Angela lazily staggered out.Right since she left home,she had not been herself.She had visited the public toilet more than ten times.She couldn't remember eating anything that could be responsible for the inceasant purge which also came with headache and high body temperature.As a result,she deemed it best to go home.

"Madam.you no wan pay me my money.I be father christmas? I dey carry for free?"The angry driver addressed Angela who was bent on getting into the house.She turned back and gave him the amount they agreed on.

On getting to the compound,she saw her husbands car parked there.She wondered what he might be
doing at home.He should be in the office.She gently opened the door and surveyed the parlour.Nobody was there but on the floor a cloth was lying them.She picked it up and examined it.It was the top Sonia was wearing in the morning.
She held her aching head.

"I hope its not what i'm thinking"She soliloquied as she made into the bedroom quietly.

On approaching there,she paused to examined what she was hearing.She could hear soft moans from the bedroom.
She barged into the room immediately,almost slumping at the sight she beheld.She felt her world crashing.Right before her was her dear husband on the bed with Sonia.They were not even aware of her presence.
"David!"She screamed

1 Like

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by zyzxx(m): 8:10am On Oct 24, 2014
Calismart u knw go kill Some1 will suspense ooo
Dis apening so fasting
I throw way salute oo
Welldone sir

1 Like

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 24, 2014
Omo see Gobe.......still following u lyk twitter...... Calismart, welldone ooo.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
EPISODE 25

"David!" Angela
screamed, holding her cheeks with both palms. Hot
tears
spontaneously rolled down from her eyes. She ran out
immediately. She just couldn't stand the sight.
Sonia quickly jumped down from the bed.She felt something leave her body.She felt that force which invaded her disappear immediately.Her heart was beating fast.She was totally scared,not knowing what to do next.
David just
took it as if nothing happened.

"What is it. come back to bed
please"David said.

Sonia let out an inaudible hiss,her head spinning.Escape was the only thing on her mind and here's this man telling him to come back to bed with him.Maybe something's wrong with him,she thought as she ran her fingers across her hair in total disarray

"Do you want your wife to kill me? Didn't
you see her?"she asked
reaching for her clothes.With a little less than the speed of light,she grabbed them and fled into her room,gathered few clothes into her bag with the little time she had left.She was ready to accept whatever she gets.Her world had always been an illusion.Life had never seen her as anything more than an outcast.
She reached for her phone,peered at the screen swiftly and glanced at it again.
Fourteen missed calls from her mum.
She dialled her number straightaway.It was ringing but after each ringing,a female voice would tell her that the subscriber was not responding but she could send her a mini call for an amount which she didn't care to hear.She hated hearing that.She hated it whenever somebody's phone whom she called,rings without the person answering it.

"Whatever it is mom,you will see me soon"She told herself,zipping the bag she had roughly packed few of her clothes into.She knew she would soon be a wanted person.Wanted by the police;because she believed Ebere wouldn't let her be after all the damage she has inflicted on people already.Wanted by Angela,the lady who once told her she could kill anyone whom she catches with her dear husband.

"It would have been better if the law caught up with me earlier.I wouldn't have gone through all these.Where do i run to? What do i do with myself?"Sonia felt her heart tearing and breaking apart under the pain she felt inside.
Angela must never meet her there,she had to move fast,to face her destiny

Angela was sobbing and shedding tears in the parlour.She
couldn't believe her beloved
husband could betray her.She
wept bitterly.She wondered for
how long they must have been
doing this in her back.Sonia? Whom she trusted so much and took like a sister?
Something told her she was the cause of it all,for bringing her in the first place.She waved it off.

Angela bursted into fresh
tears.She lifted her head and saw David standing before here with hands in the pocket.
'Gosh,he still had no shame to show his disgusting face'She thought.
Out of anger and
frustration,she grabbed the chair pillow and threw it at him.
"Get out! leave! I hate you!"she
yelled.David left and came again back almost immediately.He stood there without uttering any word.
This got Angela more flabbergasted than anyone can imagine.
He could have atleast said something;some meaningless crap because he was supposed to say something instead of standing there and moping at her.

She stood up moving towards
him with an unnameable look in her eyes.

"You disgust me.I'm disappointed in you.how
could you stoop so low.I
trusted you so much.This proves that you have been
running around other
women.you haven't been a
faithful husband.You disgust
me"she said and stormed out
of the room,leaving David there like an undecided ghost.

She expected her parents to show up any moment from then.She had called them earlier telling them to come over.They inquired from her what the problem was but with her crying voice she told them to come over immediately.

With the anger boiling and swelling up in her,she searched for Sonia;not knowing what to actually do with her until she finds her.....

___This Episode Continues in few hours hours time.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Fatalveli(m): 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hello Nairalanders, most especially the fans of THEROCK555, I wanna use the medium to inform you all that ur amazing author will be interviewed @ 5pm tomorrow so dat we can all get to know him better.... Follow dis link if u have any questions for Therock555 @. https://www.nairaland.com/1952165/weekly-interview-thread-subsidiary-dammysammytv/5#1952165.161. I'm pretty sure you all can't afford to miss this...
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
EPISODE 25(Continued)

**Dedicated to zyzxx(Thanks bro.I saw it.I appreciate)**

Sonia clutched the hand of her bag,the same bag she had come with few months ago and made her way through the back door.She couldnt bear those eyes of Angela looking murderously at her,knowing she did something that deserved more than such a stare.

Coming out from the backyard,She saw her mother sauntering into the compound.She could see the 'okada man' reversing his motorcycle.

"Sonia.Sonia.We are leaving immediately.No questions.I will tell you why,later"Her mother said,seeing the bag in her hand.She already packed.'Whats happening?' she wondered.

"Why mom.why? Dont you want me to stay again,to bring you huge money? Aren't you happy with that anymore?"She let down the heavy tears from her ears.

"I am sorry my daughter.I have truly hurt you in every way.I have really done you enough harm"There was sorrow in her voice.She drew Sonia close and embraced her.Something she couldn't remember the last time she did.This time,all of a sudden,she could feel Sonia's pain.She could feel her heartbeat thuddering beneath her chest.She needed no one to tell her she was the architect of the poor girl's plight.

"Sonia!"Angela's harsh and aggravated tone separated them.

"Oh i see,you both have succeeded,"Angela increased her steps towards them,"how could you"She landed a hot resounding slap on Sonia.The kind of slap that comes with stars and dizziness.Angela lost control and pounced on her.She went wacko at that moment,tearing and pulling at the poor girl whose mother she pushed aside when she tried to stop her.

"You will kill her o.and you will surely regret it if you do"Sonia's mother said,trying to get up from where she fell.Her kneels ached as a result of the fall.She could feel the hurting pain of the arthritis and rheumatism which was part of what she had been suffering for years.
Angela landed several kicks on Sonia's belly with her kneel.Sonia screamed painfully with all her might.

"Ahh my tommy.Jesus...my tom......"her voice trailed off.
Blood was seen traling down her legs.
Angela got up from her to get a better view of what she was seeing,which was just playing like a movie before her
Sonia continued bleeding.
The pregnancy was gone!
Gone in the twinkle of an eye.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
Eyah!!! I pity Sonia ooo, but it's gud lyk dat sha, I just hope Angela will get pregnant soon, nd dat her frnd, nawa 4 her ooo.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 25, 2014
Mr writer abeg finish it on tym ooo... Suspends is nt too good for my health lolzz.. Nyc write up though
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by zyzxx(m): 8:17am On Oct 25, 2014
waoo thanks for d dedication.
U worth it sir.

Sonai I don't no maybe to tell u sorry or not

1 Like

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by FunkySilver(f): 10:51am On Oct 25, 2014
Heyah.... Fenz fr d update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / The Day The World Ended / The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.