Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:24 PM

Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change (8521 Views)

Things You Only Learned About Sex After Having Sex (17 Photos) / Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by lawrenceunaa: 10:40am On Sep 16, 2014
xp17: all the racist I have seen always start with "I'm not racist, but..."
if you guys don't like the pictorial representation, you can always post yours. seun has made NL free enough for that.
black people with their insecurity, na wao!

Abeg bros, let not digress too much from the main topic jor.
my dear she's no racist, the op stated 'NL ladies' and they are all blacks

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by Leetunechi: 10:57am On Sep 16, 2014
3cycle: But op, the weather is not encouraging us to abstain from sex grin

Still a virgin sha...

i thought you were [F] before undecided

how come you are now [m]
Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 16, 2014
Lolz, Mr cork hates nland babes esp black ones like us
Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by khiaa(f): 11:57am On Sep 16, 2014
rattlesnake: All this evil people stop detailing this thread

Do you mean derailing this thread? Though the only one who derailed this thread is xp17, he is desperately afraid that we are going to tarnish his beloved white women reputation, when that was not the intention from the start at all, he made the change in the topic. He is so pathetic. Sad but true. sad
Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by MrCork: 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
khiaa:

How do you know the lady in the picture is married? Why couldn't you find some pictures of pregnant black women we can relate to? sad sad

...pregnant black woman or pregnant light skin or pregnant half cast woman? (no offense) angry

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by MrCork: 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
rattlesnake: Please dear NL ladies

Make una stop "testing"

I therefore appeal.to Mr cork n youngwizzy

To donate their Abunas to charity n allow our babes marry in one piece...

I rest my case angry

...so u sayin u want to marrry dark skin female?..abi?...bro, i don't mean to sound rude but do u do mechanic work by any shance?....am jus askin! [no offense) undecided

3 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by khiaa(f): 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
MrCork:

...pregnant black woman or pregnant light skin or pregnant half cast woman? (no offense) angry
I am not in the
mood for your foolishness right now. sad
Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by MrCork: 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
khiaa:
I am not in the
mood for your foolishness right now. sad

^^^^ typical dak skin female with attitude.....and then they complain they cant find man on Nairaland... why the hell is she cusssin innocent BLACK WOMEN!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by Tallesty1(m): 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
3cycle:
undecided

Bia rattlesnake are you still a virgin?
Do you plan on waiting till your wedding night?
Don't mind tallesty1, he thinks no girl is brand new
I'm talking bout you.
Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by Oahray: 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
xynerise: I am still looking for the beauty of sex after marriage on this thread undecided
lol. Some people sabi confidently compose out of point topics sha grin

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by April07: 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
Oahray: lol. Some people sabi confidently compose out of point topics sha grin

I got u today... yaaay... *strong hug*
Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by xynerise: 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
Oahray: lol. Some people sabi confidently compose out of point topics sha grin
The guy just wan spoil boys show sha grin
Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by Oahray: 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
April07:

I got u today... yaaay... *strong hug*
*blushing* this geh wants to make me miss her again.
Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by April07: 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
Oahray: *blushing* this geh wants to make me miss her again.

heheheh..

So the OP said What? undecided
Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
Tallesty1: I'm talking bout you.
Well I owe you no explanation
Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by xp17(m): 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
khiaa:

Do you have any problems with black ladies?
holds her waist from behind, caressing her as if my life depends on it. whispers into her ear "why should I have problems with dark skinned ladies"?

babe, I have no problem with dark skinned or black women as you called em. but I don't give em any special treatment against other races.

let me digress a bit. During the recent Michael Brown shooting, every commentaries from the Negro communities were " mike would still be alive if he was a white boy" but to me, in as much as I condemned the act of officer Wilson for killing the unarmed teen when he had other ways he could have isolated the incident with no fatality, but no one ever mentioned my thought about" mike would still be alive, if he had used his mouth and head well, with simple courtesy.

you see, the Negros always have this sttupid tricks of making people feel sorry for em, to justify their wrongs. that's way whenever they get pulled over by a Corp, their defense is always "is it because I'm a black man" and most times, it's unbeknownst to the Corp what race the person is before he/she pulled him/her over. we better start doing what is right and stop attracting unnecessary self pity.

Sometime ago, a friend was telling me I'm supposed to treat white as white and black as black, but I said it doesn't work that way with me, I deal with individual to individual, regardless of your ethnicity. you can't be a pain in my a'ss and expect me to keep my cool in the name of we are one race BS.

another friend invited me to a church, I asked her a simple question "what is the name of the church" ? and she replied by "Nigerian church" . immediately, I declined her request, because I can't attend a Nigerian church, I'd if It's God's church.

one observation I have carefully observed amongst Negro parents is, they teach their kids on how to be defensive to other races, instead of teaching em to love and respect em. I was listening to a news update one morning whilst driving to work, I over heard a Negro parent saying " I told my kids that anytime they pulled over by the Corps, they should immediately call me to their rescue. I was like: WTF is this man saying? isn't corps supposed to be the ones we call in when we have issues we can't handle all by ourself?

sorry to shock you a bit, a regular white corp is not always comfortable whenever he is around some Negro guy(s) , his hands are always close to his gun , not because he delights in killing the Negros, but self defense. you ll be shocked to see some despicable things some Negro kids living in the suburbs have done before they turned 16. and the corps know this and also the hatred of Negro kids towards em, hence reckless shootings from the white Corps.

my dear, your husband should be hungry by now, go get him pounded yam and egusi soup.

disclaimer: I'm currently not dating a white lady and I'm not here to impress anyone, but to give my humble submission. thanks!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by rattlesnake(m): 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
xp17: holds her waist from behind, caressing her as if my life depends on it. whispers into her ear "why should I have problems with dark skinned ladies"?

babe, I have no problem with dark skinned or black women as you called em. but I don't give em any special treatment against other races.

let me digress a bit. During the recent Michael Brown shooting, every commentaries from the Negro communities were " mike would still be alive if he was a white boy" but to me, in as much as I condemned the act of officer Wilson for killing the unarmed teen when he had other ways he could have isolated it incident with no fatality, but no one ever mentioned my thought about" mike would still be alive, if he had used his mouth and head well, with simple courtesy.

you see, the Negros always have this sttupid tricks of making people feel sorry for em, to justify their wrongs. that's way whenever they get pulled over by a Corp, their defense is always "is it because I'm a black man" and most times, it's unbeknownst to the Corp what race the person is before he/she pulled him/her over. we better start doing what is right and stop attracting unnecessary self pity.

Sometime ago, a friend was telling me I'm supposed to treat white as white and black as black, but I said it doesn't work that way with me, I deal with individual to individual, regardless of your ethnicity. you can't be a pain in my a'ss and expect me to keep my cool in the name of we are one race BS.

another friend invited me to a church, I asked her a simple question "what is the name of the church" ? and she replied by "Nigeria church" . immediately, I declined her request, because I can't attend a Nigeria church, I'd if It's God's church.

one observation I have carefully observed amongst Negro parents is, they teach their kids on how to be defensive to other races, instead of teaching em to love and respect em. I was listening to a news update one morning whilst driving to work, I over heard a Negro parent saying " I told my kids that anytime they pulled over by the Corps, they should immediately call me to their rescue. I was like: WTF is this man saying? isn't corps supposed to be the ones we call in when we have issues we can't handle all by ourself?

sorry to shock you a bit, a regular white corp is not always comfortable whenever he is around some Negro guy(s) , his hands are always close to his gun , not because he delights in killing the Negros, but self defense. you ll be shocked to see some despicable things some Negro kids living in the suburbs have done before they turned 16. and the corps know this and also the hatred of Negro kids towards em, hence reckless shootings from the white Corps.

my dear, your husband should be hungry by now, go get him pounded yam and egusi soup.

disclaimer: I'm currently not dating a white lady and I'm not here to impress anyone, but to give my humble submission. thanks!
chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii undecided
Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by Tallesty1(m): 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
3cycle:
Well I owe you no explanation
Kan't remember asking you to xplain anything:-|
Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by xp17(m): 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
lawrenceunaa: my dear she's no racist, the op stated 'NL ladies' and they are all blacks
babe, is the op supposed to look for a pregnant NL lady's picture? from the topic, which is your claim, the op only stated NL ladies to "change/learn from" so, it could be any race to "learn from".

she's no racist, agreed! probably she has some white girlfriends , but dark skinned ladies are always bittered whenever they see a dark skinned guy dating a white lady , same goes to a white guys being bittered about dark skinned men dating white ladies. sometimes, I wonder where they got the ideology of dark guys 'most' be with dark girls.
wasn't it pathetic when some dark skinned girl was angered over Mikel obi's relationship with the Russian lady?

btw, not all NLders are Nigerians or dark skinned.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by rattlesnake(m): 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
Does bleaching your skin make u white?
Questions for the gods
Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
the woman in the second pic looks like she might give birth to octuplets....omo see belle
Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by Oahray: 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
April07:

heheheh..

So the OP said What? undecided
I'm still trying to figure it out. Beauty of sex (extra-marital?) after marriage. Something about NL ladies and the pics of pregnant women. From simple analysis...

The second picture shows a pregnant woman and her little girl. –––––(1)
The first pic shows just a pregnant woman. –––––(2)

Adding (1) and (2), we have the general fact that a pregnant woman may or may not have previous kids.

Collecting like terms, we have....
A) the absence of a man in either picture. –––––(3)
B) both women, being white have a culture foreign to the average NL lady. ––––(4)

Putting (3) into (4), we see that the reason for male absence might likely be because either lady just divorced the father of the babies or because they never got married in the first place.

Adding the constant of cultural proportionality (insert symbol here) and the constant of topic relativity (insert symbol here), we see that the op is trying to tell us that... Em...

Damn... It's still meaningless. I give up.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by khiaa(f): 10:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
xp17: holds her waist from behind, caressing her as if my life depends on it. whispers into her ear "why should I have problems with dark skinned ladies"?

let me digress a bit. During the recent Michael Brown shooting, every commentaries from the Negro communities were " mike would still be alive if he was a white boy" but to me, in as much as I condemned the act of officer Wilson for killing the unarmed teen when he had other ways he could have isolated it incident with no fatality, but no one ever mentioned my thought about" mike would still be alive, if he had used his mouth and head well, with simple courtesy.

another friend invited me to a church, I asked her a simple question "what is the name of the church" ? and she replied by "Nigerian church" . immediately, I declined her request, because I can't attend a Nigerian church, I'd if It's God's church.

First of all, get your hands off of my waist you racist, I would not let a man like you touch me with a ten foot pole. Secondly I am not Nigerian so don't worry about what I am cooking my man for dinner. I am African American so I know more about white people's behavior towards (black) people in this country than you do.
You say you are Nigerian, well welcome to America (yousa nigger now) all they see is your offensive dark skiin. I can't stand hypocrites like you, first it's black kids in the ghetto do this and that, now it's black kids in the suburbs are dispicable, why do you close your eyes to the horrible crimes your white kids commit, why do you give them a pass because of the color of their skin? I have a 17 year old brother, kindly tell me the dispicable things he did before he turned 16 or are you (lying) stereotyping? I have a couple of questions I would like you to answer.

#1 How long have you been in America?

#2 Do you have any sons?

#3 What are you going to do when you are disrepected and abused by the cops when you have done nothing wrong? You do realize that skin God gave you is a sin in their eyes don't you?

disclaimer
I don't give a rats azz who you date, you have turned this thread into a racial debate when my question wasn't posted to you.
Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by khiaa(f): 2:36am On Sep 17, 2014
MrCork:

It doesn't matter what shade of black she is as long as she's black.
Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by haryomikun(m): 9:33am On Sep 17, 2014
xp17: no ma'am , I'm not running to their rescue and I don't think my status quo ll ever downgrade to that extent.

you see my dear, you blacks folks always have this aggressive way of being defensive when it comes to analyzing racial disparities. it very obvious some of you guys have not gotten over the agonized memories of slavery.

To me, I don't see any reason you should be having issues with the op's pictorial representation, except there is something I'm yet to understand. if you still talk about 'color' in the 21st century, then something is wrong somewhere.

black folks were better off as slaves!
. dude are Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ retar.ded? ? U better say ur father and mother and extended family were better off as slaves.
Oloshi oloriburuku!!!
Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by haryomikun(m): 9:39am On Sep 17, 2014

let me digress a bit. During the recent Michael Brown shooting, every commentaries from the Negro communities were " mike would still be alive if he was a white boy" but to me, in as much as I condemned the act of officer Wilson for killing the unarmed teen when he had other ways he could have isolated the incident with no fatality, but no one ever mentioned my thought about" mike would still be alive, if he had used his mouth and head well, with simple courtesy.

Wait o! . dude, re u afro american? ?
Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by Truckpusher(m): 10:56am On Sep 17, 2014

This is one thing I like about you,always saying the truth the way it is.
Though you're still a scumbag to me. grin
Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by xp17(m): 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
haryomikun:
. dude are Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ retar.ded? ? U better say ur father and mother and extended family were better off as slaves.
Oloshi oloriburuku!!!
oga, no need to flex your muscles, this is 21st century where your strength lies on how much you know.
FYI, I can never trust a black man with power , but I wholeheartedly trust him as my hired savant. you see during the era of the slave trades, the Negro were very loyal to their task masters and poses no treat to humanity, they do everything that pleases their various masters. likewise during the British colonies in some sub Saharan Africa.

using Nigeria as a case study:

in those days when Nigerians were under the leadership of the great Britain, Nigerians as one people were known to be peaceful. you see a man with little or no expectations wakes up early in the morning with his family, they all go to their farm to work hard and retire home peacefully. At the time trust was still in existence, and you sleeping with your 2 eyes closed wasn't a big deal then.
blacks were better of as slaves

in no time, less than 4 year of the departure of the British ,the then masters, Nigerians sold her peace to the unknown, altercating over whom should rule who, hence the highest massacre in the history of Nigeria. meanwhile as slaves they were united as one happy people.

hitherto, Nigerian leadership is been abysmal, going from bad to worse , peace has longed extinct from her territory, bother killing brother over power, people who eat garri together with great smiles are unable to eat rice and chicken on the same plate, just because of lack of trust and pursuit for some political quest. blacks were better of as slaves

my dear, I know the truth most a times sound clumsy, but glory to God that we still have some folks who ll stand for what is right , regardless of who is drawn on the line to achieve that. maybe you think I so much delight in talking down the black race, no! I don't, but saying this for us to retrace our steps back to where we have gone astray and start treading on to a safe haven.

wipes tears from his face
Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by xp17(m): 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
Truckpusher: This is one thing I like about you,always saying the truth the way it is.
Though you're still a scumbag to me. grin
isn't it retard for people to expect you to call a "cow" uncle just because you want to eat its "meat" ? I rather become a vegetarian than to succumb.
btw , your wife don born again?

bcc: khiaa

the expectancy of me marrying a black woman is over 80% , but that doesn't stop me from calling a spade a spade. I begin to wonder on whose ho mission I'm about to save.
Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by haryomikun(m): 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
xp17: oga, no need to flex your muscles, this is 21st century where your strength lies on how much you know.
FYI, I can never trust a black man with power , but I wholeheartedly trust him as my hired savant. you see during the era of the slave trades, the Negro were very loyal to their task masters and poses no treat to humanity, they do everything that pleases their various masters. likewise during the British colonies in some sub Saharan Africa.

using Nigeria as a case study:

in those days when Nigerians were under the leadership of the great Britain, Nigerians as one people were known to be peaceful. you see a man with little or no expectations wakes up early in the morning with his family, they all go to their farm to work hard and retire home peacefully. At the time trust was still in existence, and you sleeping with your 2 eyes closed wasn't a big deal then.

in no time, less than 4 year of the departure of the British ,the then masters, Nigerians sold her peace to the unknown, altercating over whom should rule who, hence the highest massacre in the history of Nigeria. meanwhile as slaves they were united as one happy people.

hitherto, Nigerian leadership is been abysmal, going from bad to worse , peace has longed extinct from her territory, bother killing brother over power, people who eat garri together with great smiles are unable to eat rice and chicken on the same plate, just because of lack of trust and pursuit for some political quest. blacks were better of as slaves

my dear, I know the truth most a times sound clumsy, but glory to God that we still have some folks who ll stand for what is right , regardless of who is drawn on the line to achieve that. maybe you think I so much delight in talking down the black race, no! I don't, but saying this for us to retrace our steps back to where we have gone astray and start treading on to a safe haven.

wipes tears from his face
Hehe. No p jare. All I wanna is know is are Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ Black american?
Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by Bre(f): 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
haryomikun:
Hehe. No p jare. All I wanna is know is are Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ Black american?

I swear! Only black Americans have such a skewed world view

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by haryomikun(m): 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
Bre:

I swear! Only black Americans have such a skewed world view
As in.... I think they should even be the most stupid and dumb people in the world.
How I knew this? ? I once read about them and learnt that when they were given freedom from Whites in America, they ΩƠ̴̴̴͡ω isolated the darkest black americans from them........ Internal racism
I J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ read it and was shaking my head. Dem whiteys segregated Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ because of your colour which Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ hated.
ΩƠ̴̴̴͡ω Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ are segregating others with Ɣơ̴͡Your OWN colour again. Only that they are a bit darker than Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊
It was then I understood why whites in America call them the dumbest group in the world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex With No Strings Attached? / New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number / How Long Should A Normal Sex Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.