Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

I Want To Sell My Bitcoins (BTC) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Want To Sell My Bitcoins (BTC) (1826 Views)

--PM--BTC--WMZ etc. HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support / I Want To Sell My Lg Television And Lg Fridge / Buy Now!!! We've Got BTC @ Affordable Rate. $890/BTC Or Naira Equivalent... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sell My Bitcoins (BTC) by dlkoncepts: 7:53am On Sep 16, 2014
I have 1.624btc exactly. If you can buy, pls call me on (0807-442-2499). I can sell at N165/1usd
Re: I Want To Sell My Bitcoins (BTC) by dlkoncepts: 6:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
dlkoncepts: I have 1.624btc exactly. If you can buy, pls call me on (0807-442-2499). I can sell at N165/1usd

Still welcoming offers
Re: I Want To Sell My Bitcoins (BTC) by huzyboy: 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
1.62BTC? That's kind of huge.
How did you get that amount? Do you mine them?

I'm not sure people over here know much about BTC or other Cryptos because I haven't seen any one or any thread talking about it.

Good luck with sale
Re: I Want To Sell My Bitcoins (BTC) by arbitrage: 11:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
huzyboy: 1.62BTC? That's kind of huge.

I'm not sure people over here know much about BTC or other Cryptos because I haven't seen any one or any thread talking about it.

Good luck with sale

It depends on if he is talking of that amount of BTC or a dollar equivalent of that BTC because that is truly a huge amount of bitcoin.
Re: I Want To Sell My Bitcoins (BTC) by dlkoncepts: 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
huzyboy: 1.62BTC? That's kind of huge.

Good luck with sale

It's about $700 as at now. Not that much of an amount
Re: I Want To Sell My Bitcoins (BTC) by dlkoncepts: 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
arbitrage:

It depends on if he is talking of that amount of BTC or a dollar equivalent of that BTC because that is truly a huge amount of bitcoin.

It's only $700 plus
Re: I Want To Sell My Bitcoins (BTC) by huzyboy: 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
dlkoncepts:

It's about $700 as at now. Not that much of an amount

You might want to convert it to Naira before you say it's not much. It's around 100k+ except if you have more than that.
Re: I Want To Sell My Bitcoins (BTC) by dlkoncepts: 11:59am On Sep 21, 2014
huzyboy:

You might want to convert it to Naira before you say it's not much. It's around 100k+ except if you have more than that.
it's abt a #100k plus
Re: I Want To Sell My Bitcoins (BTC) by ezeuba(m): 5:45am On Nov 13, 2014
Steer clear of this fraudster. Once he dupes you he starts by telling you network was bad and all that, then he switches off his phone for like a week so that when you get tired you will forget him. He chooses to dupe people of small amounts. He did this to me under the guise of selling 4000 naira worth of bitcoins. I will deal with him in my own way in my own time, but soon enough. Cheap fraudster.

(1) (Reply)

1x20ft Container / Craigslist Fresh Job Admin/office Resume (leads) For Sale / Change Of Name Publication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.