Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) (12590 Views)

Ebola: UNILORIN To Screen All Students / Unilorin To Give Freshers Brand New Ipads. / Changing From Unilorin To Lautech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by SEYIKP(m): 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
donefezy:
Hehehe..am a student of тнαт institution,but sorry to say M̲̅y fellow unilorites I am not proud of that school
HOW WILL YOU YOU BE PROUD OF THE SKUL, WHEN YOU CANNOT BE EVEN PROUD OF YOURSELF. THEY MUST HAVE BLEEP YOU MANY IN SO MANY TIMES.BIBLE SAYS IF YOU AREN'T FAITHFUL WITH LITTLE, YOU CAN'T BE IN MUCH. IF YOU CAN'T BE PROUD OF UNILORIN, IF YOU GO TO HARVARD YOU WILL SAY THE SAME.
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by ayokunle032(m): 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
Me till November 13th

And yu won mak first class ....lolz
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by ayokunle032(m): 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
sexzskil:
Me till November 13th

And yu won mak first classgrin grin grin grin
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Acecube(m): 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
weazzy: correction china tab not ipad
so it's because this you are quoting me ?
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by sexzskil(f): 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
ayokunle032:

And yu won mak first classgrin grin grin grin
People, stop crucifying me! K? When I was visiting the school library incessantly even before school officially resumed, going to nightclasses throughout the session while other people joked around, denied myself of night sleep, and all that, what did i get? Cs, Ds and Freaking, fvcking, damn, undeserved Es People that were just filling pages with craps were piling up B and C like something else. OUR LECTURERS READ TO US ON WIKIPEDIA. AM SURE I CAN THRASH MANY OF THOSE OPPORTUNIST LECTURERS IN ''REAL'' LIFE INTELLECTUALLY. As a sighn that lecturers in my department are so lazy, SADISTIC, and inept, NO ONE GOT A THROUGHOUT MY HUNDRED LEVEL IN ANY COURSE. OTHER DEPTS WERE DOING CHEAP CBTS, WHILE WE WERE WRITING NOVELS ON COURSES THAT WERE SUPPOSED TO BE COMPUTER BASED. Well, my non-novel write ups brought down my CGPA. Its gonna be alright anyway, i know this. This new session aint gonna be a joke.

As for my resuming November, I only want to do things differently and expect different result. Meanwhile, i have many serious things to do.

WHY AM I EVEN SAYING ALL THESE, AS IF SOMEONE GIVES A FVCKING CARE.

Before i go, take a stride into this thread that an imbec.i.le messed up

https://www.nairaland.com/1890936/shocking-lecturers-department-count-only

AM OUT!
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by ayokunle032(m): 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
leksbore: Any body frm geography dept in here

Geo and enviromental magt grin grin grin grin
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
Opytim:

gave himself?? Lol.....
with your yellowish teeth , you lol @ my oyinbo ?
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by olasmith10(m): 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
[quote author=xpensiv05][/quote]

now I get ur point.. just wish her d very best afterwards.. what yr did u finished and department..
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by weazzy(m): 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
Acecube: so it's because this you are quoting me ?
*whistles*
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by steeve123(m): 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
My good people of Nigeria, the Ebola is an epidemic that the politicians will capitalise on to acquire money for election. Total spend when calculated at the end of the Ebola epidemic will exceed the extra money the federal government is requesting to buy ammuniation for curb the Boko Haram problem...... do you guys still remember the Y2K bug that didnt bite? yet the Governement spent so much money without giving an account. CHOP THE MONEY AND SWEEP THE DIRT WITH BROOM.
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by NeuroBoss(m): 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
Dear Unilorin my Alma-mater, this, again is another first. Now, they have (the other trailing varsities) no choice than to follow. The trailing varsities had hitherto been perplexed and cluelessly perturbed as to how best to manage the scourge of Ebola in their community and but for this lead, would have probably delayed resumption or come up with something classless, unwitty and unhelpful.
The Better By Far Administrators are not going to allow even a lethal disease disrupt our smooth-sailing and "embarassingly" normal academic calendar!
It's been 3 years since I last promenaded your beautiful environment and meticulously designed walk-way but I'm still as proud and full of your admiration as I was 7 years ago as a Fresher.
Now, I have riled up your haters. They are gonna play down this lead with apocryphal comments but we can handle that. Keep making the news, holding the ace and let the haters keep on hating.Truly Better By Far!
Unilorin...Probitas Doctrina!

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by leksbore(m): 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
ayokunle032:

Geo and enviromental magt grin grin grin grin
bro cool,,,,,let talk on wats app,,,mke u give me d low down of.d dept,,,,send ur num bro,,,,am a fresher cheesy
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
Acecube: so it's because this you are quoting me ?
ace baba...I bn dey try reach u na
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by orledaj01(m): 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
Unilori!!!.... Better by stress
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by ayokunle032(m): 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
[size=20pt]
leksbore: bro cool,,,,,let talk on wats app,,,mke u give me d low down of.d dept,,,,send ur num bro,,,,am a fresher cheesy

Zero seven zero three eight two nine fifty four five
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
uniilorin acting like private university since 1972
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by rkarang: 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
Mettal: Cunning move to extort money from the government,nothing is free in naija.

Another cynic
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
kunlesehan: Hmmmm...the fear of ebola....
is d beninging of wisdom
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by nawtikid(m): 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
sexzskil:
People, stop crucifying me! K? When I was visiting the school library incessantly even before school officially resumed, going to nightclasses throughout the session while other people joked around, denied myself of night sleep, and all that, what did i get? Cs, Ds and Freaking, fvcking, damn, undeserved Es People that were just filling pages with craps were piling up B and C like something else. OUR LECTURERS READ TO US ON WIKIPEDIA. AM SURE I CAN THRASH MANY OF THOSE OPPORTUNIST LECTURERS IN ''REAL'' LIFE INTELLECTUALLY. As a sighn that lecturers in my department are so lazy, SADISTIC, and inept, NO ONE GOT A THROUGHOUT MY HUNDRED LEVEL IN ANY COURSE. OTHER DEPTS WERE DOING CHEAP CBTS, WHILE WE WERE WRITING NOVELS ON COURSES THAT WERE SUPPOSED TO BE COMPUTER BASED. Well, my non-novel write ups brought down my CGPA. Its gonna be alright anyway, i know this. This new session aint gonna be a joke.

As for my resuming November, I only want to do things differently and expect different result. Meanwhile, i have many serious things to do.

WHY AM I EVEN SAYING ALL THESE, AS IF SOMEONE GIVES A FVCKING CARE.

Before i go, take a stride into this thread that an imbec.i.le messed up

https://www.nairaland.com/1890936/shocking-lecturers-department-count-only

AM OUT!
calm down babe, take some water....ur nt d only one xperiencing discomfort in Unilorin...I'm a 300lvl stdnt of microbiology and I can tell u dat my grades av bin declining...I ndastnd dat most of d lecturers are sadists in Unilorin..bt I also wnt u 2 ndastnd dat Unilorin z nt d only sch with discomforts...infact, itz even worse in schools lyk OAU...all I can say z dat u jst du ur best n leave d rest...with d way diz current Nigeria z flowing, evrythng z no longa abt sch grades o...itz particularly abt who u knw n wat u can offer...

...And rememba, dnt jst pass thru sch, make sure d sch also passes thru u...
Study @ d ryt tym n av fun @ d ryt tym

**my 10kobo**

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by nawtikid(m): 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
Jhayeahsam01: uniilorin acting like private university since 1972
Ode!!..Unilorin waz established in 1975...u jst wnt 2 b noticed sha...didirin
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
sexzskil: I think this my school is going a bit far! We know, according to Ranker, you've become the best university in Nigeria, but u guys are becoming ridiculous. After giving me a low GP regardless of all my hardwork?
lol ooo, wat dept are u, and don't relent
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by sexzskil(f): 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
fabiaknow: lol ooo, wat dept are u, and don't relent
Am in POSC dear.
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
sexzskil:
Am in POSC dear.
don't mind them Jo, did one of ur courses. Mehn, it was not tough but the result was madt. Just don't tell anybody about ur result cos dey won't help, its only u and ur God dat can help. Don't ever relent ooo, cos did is just d beginning for u. Moreover, forget d first class ish, get 2.1 and also something upstairs dats all. I know almost all posc lecturers, dey are all mean. Pray and work hard babe, God bless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by cupidora(f): 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
sexzskil: I think this my school is going a bit far! We know, according to Ranker, you've become the best university in Nigeria, but u guys are becoming ridiculous. After giving me a low GP regardless of all my hardwork?
oh! They gave u a low gp?? Dat's really sad... sad In my school u're allowed 2"choose" anyone u want grin

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by sexzskil(f): 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
cupidora: oh! They gave u a low gp?? Dat's really sad... sad In my school u're allowed 2"choose" anyone u want grin
Babe, asin how?
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by kunlesehan(m): 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
kokotango: is d beninging of wisdom
hmmmm...and cleanliness is next to Godliness!
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Acecube(m): 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
DrHesjay: ace baba...I bn dey try reach u na
guy i still dey house oh... u don fit get hostel ? i dropped my digits for 2go add am for whatsapp...
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
Acecube: guy i still dey house oh... u don fit get hostel ? i dropped my digits for 2go add am for whatsapp...
I got today... dem Neva attend to ur set na.. na G13 I dey o.
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by piagetskinner(m): 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
weazzy: correction china tab not ipad
Imose tablet
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Acecube(m): 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
DrHesjay: I got today... dem Neva attend to ur set na.. na G13 I dey o.
ehen .. good. hope no problem... u would go home now abi ?
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
kunlesehan:
hmmmm...and cleanliness is next to Godliness!
in a prado style

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unizik Diploma Applicant / American Women Targeted As Malaysia Becomes Internet Scam Haven: U.S. / A School Which Gives Bsc In Three Session. Is JPTS A Scam Or Legit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.