Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,175 members, 7,807,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) (12585 Views)

Ebola: UNILORIN To Screen All Students / Unilorin To Give Freshers Brand New Ipads. / Changing From Unilorin To Lautech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by kunlesehan(m): 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
kokotango: in a prado style
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
oh yeah!
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by piagetskinner(m): 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
sexzskil:
People, stop crucifying me! K? When I was visiting the school library incessantly even before school officially resumed, going to nightclasses throughout the session while other people joked around, denied myself of night sleep, and all that, what did i get? Cs, Ds and Freaking, fvcking, damn, undeserved Es People that were just filling pages with craps were piling up B and C like something else. OUR LECTURERS READ TO US ON WIKIPEDIA. AM SURE I CAN THRASH MANY OF THOSE OPPORTUNIST LECTURERS IN ''REAL'' LIFE INTELLECTUALLY. As a sighn that lecturers in my department are so lazy, SADISTIC, and inept, NO ONE GOT A THROUGHOUT MY HUNDRED LEVEL IN ANY COURSE. OTHER DEPTS WERE DOING CHEAP CBTS, WHILE WE WERE WRITING NOVELS ON COURSES THAT WERE SUPPOSED TO BE COMPUTER BASED. Well, my non-novel write ups brought down my CGPA. Its gonna be alright anyway, i know this. This new session aint gonna be a joke.

As for my resuming November, I only want to do things differently and expect different result. Meanwhile, i have many serious things to do.

WHY AM I EVEN SAYING ALL THESE, AS IF SOMEONE GIVES A FVCKING CARE.

Before i go, take a stride into this thread that an imbec.i.le messed up

https://www.nairaland.com/1890936/shocking-lecturers-department-count-only

AM OUT!
Eya pele...unilorin has been doin sh.ite to ppl since inception...I know pos is a hard a$$ dept.even @ that many have scaled tru successfully,so y can't u?
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
donroxy: with your yellowish teeth , you lol @ my oyinbo ?

yellowish ke? My teeth is still milk teeth, always white in season and out of season.
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
kunlesehan:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
oh yeah!
that's hw we roll

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
Opytim:
yellowish ke? My teeth is still milk teeth, always white in season and out of season.
then you aint old enough to eat Kola ... So when next an adult talk you listen ! cheesy
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
olasmith10:

now I get ur point.. just wish her d very best afterwards.. what yr did u finished and department..
Dis year,goin 4serc nov
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
sexzskil:
People, stop crucifying me! K? When I was visiting the school library incessantly even before school officially resumed, going to nightclasses throughout the session while other people joked around, denied myself of night sleep, and all that, what did i get? Cs, Ds and Freaking, fvcking, damn, undeserved Es People that were just filling pages with craps were piling up B and C like something else. OUR LECTURERS READ TO US ON WIKIPEDIA. AM SURE I CAN THRASH MANY OF THOSE OPPORTUNIST LECTURERS IN ''REAL'' LIFE INTELLECTUALLY. As a sighn that lecturers in my department are so lazy, SADISTIC, and inept, NO ONE GOT A THROUGHOUT MY HUNDRED LEVEL IN ANY COURSE. OTHER DEPTS WERE DOING CHEAP CBTS, WHILE WE WERE WRITING NOVELS ON COURSES THAT WERE SUPPOSED TO BE COMPUTER BASED. Well, my non-novel write ups brought down my CGPA. Its gonna be alright anyway, i know this. This new session aint gonna be a joke.

As for my resuming November, I only want to do things differently and expect different result. Meanwhile, i have many serious things to do.

AM OUT!
U need JESUS.! U ll get all u want,tnk me latter

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by yinkarh187(m): 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
olushola136: why not station them at the school gate?
na so u mumu reach...stdnts livin in d hostel go cari cab go skul gate evrytym abi?
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by olasmith10(m): 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
xpensiv05:
Dis year,goin 4serc nov

same here too.. team c14
all d very best dear
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
olasmith10:

same here too.. team c14
all d very best dear
U too
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by sugaarbear(m): 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
abeg any bis admin fresher dey here?
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by cupidora(f): 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
sexzskil:
Babe, asin how?
U get what u work for!duh... grin quite sure it's same in ur sch...
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
Acecube: ehen .. good. hope no problem... u would go home now abi ?
Yea...
didn't get d mssg bro
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by debbleopto: 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ayo315: As a medical laboratory scientist,the VC should be giving an award for such a bold step towards the prevention of Ebola.I will say thank u sir

with all the stress UNILORIN gave you, see your english " should be giving". This school is irritating to me seriously. It is all stress through out. If you actually adapt yourself to it, your enlightenment will not pass a fulani herdsman. I just find out that I have more desire to donate to Unilag than Unilorin. This school is indirectly being run from the emir palace. with unbroken school calendar, yet its rating is not up to UNILAG 50%.
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Idboyostic(m): 10:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
sexzskil:
People, stop crucifying me! K? When I was visiting the school library incessantly even before school officially resumed, going to nightclasses throughout the session while other people joked around, denied myself of night sleep, and all that, what did i get? Cs, Ds and Freaking, fvcking, damn, undeserved Es People that were just filling pages with craps were piling up B and C like something else. As a sighn that lecturers in my department are so lazy, SADISTIC, and inept, NO ONE GOT A THROUGHOUT MY HUNDRED LEVEL IN ANY COURSE.

AM OUT!
U guys shud stop crucifying d babe faa! U need to be in her shoes before u can criticize her, I can tell you what she is facing because I was once in her shoes.

I could remember back in 100 level when I gained admission into Unilorin and my level adviser gave me like four options (where I could minor) to choose from, without wasting much time I chose POLITICAL SCIENCE...I thought my vast knowledge in government as a subject will give me an edge ......fast forward to exam date, after much preparation and hardwork....I walked into the exam hall (BLT) with my friends, sat down and waited for the supervisor to tell us we could start. The questions and answers booklets were distributed, instructions were given and we were told to start. I did the needful, picked up my question paper and I was surprised to see answer 3 questions in 3hours, I was full of joy because the questions was so easy that under 1 hour and 10mins...I was done, I was going through my work when I heard the guy in front of me saying he wants extra sheet (he finished a booklet of about 15 pages when I dint use up to four pages) undecided, I was shocked and I have to ask him 'what for'......

He told me that he was just laughing in his mind when he heard us saying d questions were so cheap, he was the one that told me if we were being asked for example what is government?....The lecturer expect us to give him everything we know on 'government' and not just some few lines, I was still shocked until he told me he was a 200 level student.....immediately I was awake from my shock and I have to pick up my pen to start writing not minding the beautiful lines have written that I was certain am gonna score at least a "B"....I just have to write and write, even though some points were not it but wasn't my business....since s gonna boost my grade, I was still writing (most 100 level were out of the hall by this time) when they announced we should start rounding up....and when the time was up they collected the booklets from us, I came out of the hall and thank the guy and we wish ourselves best of luck....

The results came out some couple of weeks after and I went with some of my friends to check....we got there and I was the 1st to see my name, then my friends saw theirs......we were all sad when we saw our grade, we were all aiming for "A" or @least "B"....I was d oly one that had C (52%) and my friends had D's and E's.....i was still sad but at the same time grateful to God and to the guy that sat in front of me....i was like if not for the guy maybe I would have been in the same category with my friends...

Note: There was no "A" out of over 200 that wrote the exam and B's were just few....dont think it was more than 18 student's

I had to borrowed courses from Pol Science until my 300level and I can tell you my highest grade in it wasn't more than C except for 100 level when I had A in Pos 111 and B in 114.....this is a department that hasn't produced 1ST CLASS since inception and where the total number of 2:1 is not always more than 15 every session.....I repeat not always more than 15.....some come out with 2:2 and 3rd class....while most always have extra year

When it comes to the toughest department in Unilorin, I will say Political Science is no 1, then we can have HISTORY,CHEMISTRY, MBBS, PHYSICS (this is a dept that graduated 32 students out of 89)....any returning student can testify to this

@sexyskill I will just have to advise you and thank God you are aware on time of the situation.....I keep telling myself, nothing is too difficult and if I can scale through on good note then you can do it.....all you need is serious hardwork, thinking out of ur note or materials....make google ur friend and try working on how to develop points and again try writing big to occupy space.....it helps though it doesn't work for me, I can write 2 pages into half a page.....got a small handwriting, though I try spacing it when it comes to writing pol Sci exams but I end up fusing it together.....u can do it despite the saddist in your dept....dey are not above God....work and Pray

I think most people picked on you because of your moniker, the yoruba people have a proverb that says "Your name speak Good of U".....but you know our Naija mindset.....your moniker implies SEX to most people though you might have a good reason behind it.....but in my opinion, s better you opt for a change in moniker if you want people to accord you with much respect....My 2cent though

Abeg I wan go sleep.....

Ehn Ehn b4 I go to sleep, you need to see how me and my dept people that scaled through without having issues after 300 level. ...We were so happy that finally we are living you guyz and your problem (Professor Davies-an atheist,saka, Dr Aremu......etc)

Some guys even have to pack sand....and pray to it that by God's grace their foot won't come back to you dept....for any reason or whatsoever

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Izzyizzie(m): 12:34am On Sep 17, 2014
sexzskil:
Me till November 13th
Goin by 5th.
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Izzyizzie(m): 12:37am On Sep 17, 2014
sexzskil:
Graduated as a half-baked undergraduate right? You r a phoolish boi!
Tk it easy on ds bloke... Dats 2 harsh garlie.
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Izzyizzie(m): 12:52am On Sep 17, 2014
sexzskil:

AM OUT!
Stop sayin cheap CBT, Am a Maths student nt easy writin CBT at all.
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 17, 2014
debbleopto:

with all the stress UNILORIN gave you, see your english " should be giving". This school is irritating to me seriously. It is all stress through out. If you actually adapt yourself to it, your enlightenment will not pass a fulani herdsman. I just find out that I have more desire to donate to Unilag than Unilorin. This school is indirectly being run from the emir palace. with unbroken school calendar, yet its rating is not up to UNILAG 50%.
and as good as whichever school u r in or graduated from is, u cldnt but above...
nobody is above mistakes... stop looking for people's mistakes.. even when u see mistakes, correct..
don't do as if u r complete.
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Aydesmond(m): 1:48am On Sep 17, 2014
Izzyizzie: Stop sayin cheap CBT, Am a Maths student nt easy writin CBT at all.
abegi tell her well mat112 self bad nt to talk of 211..... * recalls wen i was in the cbt center *15questions 20 minute..( mat113 ca) i was just clicking on next )*no b say i no sabi am ooo but u go fink say if u solve question 1 all ur tym go finish,.....sis cbt ix nt LOL at all...70questions 25min plb 108...yepaaa
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Idboyostic(m): 1:59am On Sep 17, 2014
sexzskil: I think this my school is going a bit far! We know, according to Ranker, you've become the best university in Nigeria, but u guys are becoming ridiculous. After giving me a low GP regardless of all my hardwork?
pls dust your self and get ready for the new session...U shud be going into 200level I guessed....if yes then you can still make it and thank God u were not told to face Tanke....dey even said Tanke is filled up.....na Eye Korin space dey
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Idboyostic(m): 2:05am On Sep 17, 2014
chizzy94: Unilorin and Propaganda...
If today it is not the distribution of tablets, then tomorrow it would be the installment of new computers and now ebola detection.
I'm just laughing in Swahili cheesycheesy.
They keep flourishing on the outside while the students inside keep declining.
I wish y'all well cheesy.
what is this one saying?
Pls get ur facts right is not by force to comment
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Idboyostic(m): 2:08am On Sep 17, 2014
donefezy:
Hehehe..am a student of тнαт institution,but sorry to say M̲̅y fellow unilorites I am not proud of that school
pls be proud of her, is the best Option u've got....Abi u wan dey rep another skl wey no sabi u
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Idboyostic(m): 2:30am On Sep 17, 2014
xpensiv05:
Dis year,goin 4serc nov
sis, you need to take it easy.....in no time u will be an Alumni ooo....u shud have just advised her u know rather than making people see our weakness....we are one BIG FAMILY #ProbitasDoctrina....well, s good 2 know we both finished dis year.....I made the 1st batch of graduating list.....w@ of U?
olasmith10:
same here too.. team c14
all d very best dear
bro, you are on Nysc C14 thread right+have you done your online reg?
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Acecube(m): 8:18am On Sep 17, 2014
DrHesjay: Yea...
didn't get d mssg bro
i will drop the number on my 2go status...
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 17, 2014
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by baruzeez(m): 8:48am On Sep 17, 2014
cbt 100 level maths is one of the simplest course to pass in the whole bbf campus, i remember ma 100l days i had noyhinh less than A im 112,111,113,114 all u need to do is understand the course very well and attend its classes and tutorial
Aydesmond: abegi tell her well mat112 self bad nt to talk of 211..... * recalls wen i was in the cbt center *15questions 20 minute..( mat113 ca) i was just clicking on next )*no b say i no sabi am ooo but u go fink say if u solve question 1 all ur tym go finish,.....sis cbt ix nt LOL at all...70questions 25min plb 108...yepaaa
Aydesmond: abegi tell her well mat112 self bad nt to talk of 211..... * recalls wen i was in the cbt center *15questions 20 minute..( mat113 ca) i was just clicking on next )*no b say i no sabi am ooo but u go fink say if u solve question 1 all ur tym go finish,.....sis cbt ix nt LOL at all...70questions 25min plb 108...yepaaa
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 17, 2014
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 17, 2014
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by olasmith10(m): 8:56am On Sep 17, 2014
Idboyostic: sis, you need to take it easy.....in no time u will be an Alumni ooo....u shud have just advised her u know rather than making people see our weakness....we are one BIG FAMILY #ProbitasDoctrina....well, s good 2 know we both finished dis year.....I made the 1st batch of graduating list.....w@ of U? bro, you are on Nysc C14 thread right+have you done your online reg?

yes, am following d thread like twitter.. am yet do do it..I actually wanted to last week Friday but d cafe guy wan extort me.. I go do am by Friday.. Cos tym is running out stylishly
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 17, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FUOYE Cancels Governing Council Election As 440 Voters Cast 955 Votes / American Women Targeted As Malaysia Becomes Internet Scam Haven: U.S. / Unizik Diploma Applicant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.