Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office (14308 Views)

Lasu Part Time Campus Result Is Out. Good Luck Lasuites / Lasu Part-time Studies : Is Irrelevant, Useless And Futile / LASU Part Time [2010/2011] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by TeamclicksAir: 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
dmcdad:
Is this the best way you could respond to this? You must be a kid (no insult, just fact). What's the affinity between someone reading its book and one who is in 500 level but with 100 level results yet to be released? How does reading concern this? And how does reading concern the complaint about doing just 3 exams since 2012 (does this ring a bell to you?)?

Please I'd advise that you make reasonable and objective posts. It's for your own good.
yes 3 exams, did you pass the exams?
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by TeamclicksAir: 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
Sherville:
u re very stupid 4 such statement,was d protest abt failur or what re u talking abt,a relic like u,stupid element of a waste semen
just displayed how foolish and myopic you are. Even if I was wrong you should have been more matured. Why the insult. Even if you write exam 10 times am sure you are gonna fail woefully.

1 Like

Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by TeamclicksAir: 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
Canme4u:
I don't think you read the post or may be perhaps, you lack comprehensive skills.
I only responded to the failure part.
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by TeamclicksAir: 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
AustinEke: you have no idea of what your saying. Plz allow those who hv experience of this talk
and what's your point.... don't ever quote me. Am entitled to my opinion. Make yours .
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by Suntemi(m): 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
TeamclicksAir: so they read and the lecturers decided to fail them.
Once again, you have no idea how the system works over there so mute please.
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by dmcdad: 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
TeamclicksAir: yes 3 exams, did you pass the exams?
I already dropped the programme before then.
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by dmcdad: 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
Suntemi:
It's not his fault... His response was borne out of ignorance.
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by TeamclicksAir: 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
Suntemi:
since you know then adapt and stop lamenting.
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by TeamclicksAir: 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
dmcdad:
It's not his fault... His response was borne out of ignorance.
you dropt the programme cos your iQ is too low to comprehend what's been taught. If you don't study then you will fail. Simple as that
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by dmcdad: 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
TeamclicksAir: you dropt the programme cos your iQ is too low to comprehend what's been taught. If you don't study then you will fail. Simple as that
You are beginning to make yourself seem very awkward. But then, it would be childish and condescending for me to follow suit. So, thanks for that. I pray for a better and more improved IQ. cheesy
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by TeamclicksAir: 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
dmcdad:
You are beginning to make yourself seem very awkward. But then, it would be childish and condescending for me to follow suit. So, thanks for that. I pray for a better and more improved IQ. cheesy
God will give you smiley Amen
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by dmcdad: 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
TeamclicksAir: God will give you smiley Amen
Amen! Thanks.
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by boldan: 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
People can be funny at times, you've not seen your 100 level result in your final year and you continued in that same school. If they now release all your results and you have majority of them as carry overs, where do you start from? Are there no better schools around?
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by dmcdad: 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
boldan: People can be funny at times, you've not seen your 100 level result in your final year and you continued in that same school. If they now release all your results and you have majority of them as carry overs, where do you start from? Are there no better schools around?
The truth of the matter is that, people get stuck along the line without being able to come out easily. It takes alot of guts to come out still. I did come out of it cause I already foresaw the dangers ahead. But then, I spent money, wasted my time and other resources. But, I am glad I did.
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by boldan: 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
The truth of the matter is that, people get stuck along the line without being able to come out easily. It takes alot of guts to come out still. I did come out of it cause I already foresaw the dangers ahead. But then, I spent money, wasted my time and other resources. But, I am glad I did.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

That decision of yours is a very wise decision, The people there now will probably spend two to three times of what you spent if they have carry overs and also the psychological effects.You feel you have finished school only to discover that you have series of Carry overs to be taken. For me I feel like seeing my results almost immediately after exams, not to talk of five years after
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by calaharry: 11:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
Tea :-XmclicksAir:
W :-hen they won't read. Wanna pass by miracle. ...always in the news
It is not a reading issue. LASU part time programme is a colossal fraud...there are clear evidences of this injustice going unabated. It is abominable, anti people and serious aberration . Govt. should overhaul the entire thing to save these students.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jamb To Begin Sale Of Forms On Monday, 20th March / Plateau Polytechnic Female Hostel Razed Down By Fire (Photos, Video) / How To Get Good Results In W.A.E.C With Intensive Study In 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.