Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,102 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Water Sacrifice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Water Sacrifice (15727 Views)

Sacrifice All For Sake Of My Hubby / Should A Woman Sacrifice Her Dreams For Her Marriage? / Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Water Sacrifice by lastchild: 8:38am On Sep 16, 2014
This thread suppose to be in religion but due to the fact that this is where I posted my yesterday thread titled "I can't find a wife" www.nairaland.com/1903226/cant-find-wife

This thread is a continuation of it,so Mod please don't move it to religion and I don't want FP either

My yesterday thread generated some responds both useful and useless,and many people PM me and we connected to whatsapp and bbm

I've been through a lot in the hands of this "marine wife" that refused me to mingle with the opposite sex, she had dealt with some men of God who tried rescuing me (one of them is cripple now)

I've been to tb joshua church more than 10 times,been to winners and all the big churches in nigeria,am now a mountain of fire church member ,even the pastors are tired of my case

I won't go too deep about the whole story of me and queen yachikka(the goddess) because 90 percent of people here will call it a fiction

After many years I'm coming to realize that the same remedy giving to me in 2008 is what I have to follow,which is water sacrifice,mom said no to it but she's no longer living,dad is about getting married to his new wife and I'm a man of my own now,so I have to do what I have to do

I wish this thread will not generate much responds,all I need is those who know what am talking about because there are

If you do,this question is for you,have you ever done a water sacrifice before? And what's your experience after that?
Re: Water Sacrifice by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 16, 2014
What is 'water sacrifice'?

1 Like

Re: Water Sacrifice by lastchild: 9:03am On Sep 16, 2014
BurntToast: What is 'water sacrifice'?
for you to ask the question tells me you don't know and I dot know how to explain

1 Like

Re: Water Sacrifice by dytbabe: 9:33am On Sep 16, 2014
Turned a man of God crippled?
And even TBJ cldnt rescue u?
Oniro nie
*moves closer and slaps him*

See all in the name of joke u bringin upon ursef a curse
If ur marine wife comes to u in the drm, after fecking her why don't u strangle her or beg her or she shld come and even marry u sef in the real world

Why am I even here sef
Mtchewww

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Water Sacrifice by lastchild: 9:48am On Sep 16, 2014
dytbabe: Turned a man of God crippled?
Oniro nie

If ur marine wife comes to u in the drm, after fecking her why don't u strangle her or beg her or she shld come and even marry u sef in the real world

Why am I even here sef
Mtchewww
sorry this place is not for you, when I see people I opened it for I'll know

1 Like

Re: Water Sacrifice by LewsTherin: 10:58am On Sep 16, 2014
https://m.facebook.com/PrayerLikeRain?_rdr

There is always a solution.

10pm Wednesday and Thursday Unilag fm 103.1
Re: Water Sacrifice by cococandy(f): 11:10am On Sep 16, 2014
cheesy
Re: Water Sacrifice by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 16, 2014
dytbabe: Turned a man of God crippled?
Oniro nie

Why am I even here sef
Mtchewww

LOL
Re: Water Sacrifice by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
wife is wife
Re: Water Sacrifice by dytbabe: 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
lastchild: sorry this place is not for you, when I see people I opened it for I'll know

Iro lon pa
U even com lie on iya lastchild
U want to polowo *advertise* either ur church or mericine*in igbo accent*

U no go sell nada
Oya tell us how u got over it the first time
Opuro
Ur mkt no go sell lai lai

And so u know, am a child of God, apple of His eyes, u can't carry ur winchy to my side, u go so roast ehn
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Water Sacrifice by kreamidiva(f): 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
So after all your experiences with queen rashikka abi wetin u call am u still dey connecting with many females on whatsapp and bbm make the rashikka babe come harass them abi?

God is watching u ooo

4 Likes

Re: Water Sacrifice by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
Too much of Indian film

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Water Sacrifice by Kanwulia: 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hmmmmmmmm! lipsrsealed
*still practicing SELF-CONTROL*
Re: Water Sacrifice by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
I'm definitely sharing this story on the “Fairy Tale Thread” that's currently on the front page. I hope you wouldn't get offended.
Re: Water Sacrifice by lastchild: 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ceasar1: I'm definitely sharing this story on the “Fairy Tale Thread” that's currently on the front page. I hope you wouldn't get offended.
pls don't
Re: Water Sacrifice by enm(m): 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
@lastchild, Bro don't add to your problem, when the devil give you one thing he take away double from you.

Engaging in water sacrifice any other ritual will lead to more bondage for you and your yet to be born children, placing a generation bondage on your children, grandchildren, great grand children and so fort.

Don't out of despair or desperation sell your future and those of your offspring.

if you have not done renunciation, I will advice you go to a bible believing church that is also very strong in prayer and lay more emphasis on living a righteous life.

Do renunciation and go for deliverance again, soaking yourself in the word of God because the word is power of creation which is also the light of all men which is life to all.

One church i can recommend is MFM but if you can find time call this servant of God his name is servant Vic explain your situation to him 08153309479. Don't stop calling him if your call didn't get through at first. He is always busy attending to others too.

Fear not, he won't charge you money. Salvation is free.

Visit this thread to read testimonies of God goodness

www.nairaland.com/1262082/how-conquer-barrenness-poverty-spiritually

5 Likes

Re: Water Sacrifice by kreamidiva(f): 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
Kanwulia: Hmmmmmmmm! lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin i see u...

Keep up the good works...

Lol
Re: Water Sacrifice by Kanwulia: 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
kreamidiva:

grin grin grin grin i see u...

Keep up the good works...

Lol

I have 12 hour to go!

*praying to LUCIFER for strength*
Re: Water Sacrifice by dayoungmoney1: 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
my guy i really know how you feel. i'm going through similar experience. it's spiritual. I'm also good looking (no boasting) but can't seem to keep a girl for few months no matter how i try. but mine isn't an issue of spirit wife sha. (na awon aye) lol. i don turn prayer warrior on top the matter sef. as per water sacrifice, i don't have a clue but I'll suggest you meet deliverance pastors to explain. all the best.
Re: Water Sacrifice by kreamidiva(f): 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
Kanwulia:

I have 12 hour to go!

*praying to LUCIFER for strength*

You''ve really done well.

Kudos. kiss (Make i copy ur style)
Re: Water Sacrifice by lastchild: 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
dayoungmoney1: my guy i really know how you feel. i'm going through similar experience. it's spiritual. I'm also good looking (no boasting) but can't seem to keep a girl for few months no matter how i try. but mine isn't an issue of spirit wife sha. (na awon aye) lol. i don turn prayer warrior on top the matter sef. as per water sacrifice, i don't have a clue but I'll suggest you meet deliverance pastors to explain. all the best.
thanks, what's na awon aye?
Re: Water Sacrifice by enm(m): 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
@lastchild, please by all means don't go for any water sacrifice. Don't mortgage your future and those of your generation. Nothing come free from satan and his agents. All you need is the word of God. Speaking the word of God into your life and against your situation.

Go for renunciation, that is coming out publicly confessing and dis associating yourself from family idol, ancestral sins curse and covenant, marine kingdom and any evil place you might visited or they might have taken you to, you do this before a gathering of God people and having in attendance a very strong deliverance servant of God Almighty.

I notice you have visited mfm, I will encourage you to do so again, tell them you want to do renunciation and participate again in their deliverance programme. That is one ministry that is common that has a good deliverance programme. But if there is anyway you can get close to olukoya by all means please do get close to him. To me deliverance is his calling or ministry from God.

Or you can call the number I posted earlier. Be blessed

6 Likes

Re: Water Sacrifice by Ivanspring(f): 10:27am On Sep 17, 2014
Satan cannot fight against itself. You will only be adding more fire to your problems. Seek deliverance in a strong bible believing, prayerful church. And be prayerful too.

1 Like

Re: Water Sacrifice by lastchild: 11:51am On Sep 17, 2014
Ivanspring: Satan cannot fight against itself. You will only be adding more fire to your problems. Seek deliverance in a strong bible believing, prayerful church. And be prayerful too.
I've done that severally but no result
Re: Water Sacrifice by Ivanspring(f): 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
lastchild: I've done that severally but no result

You're going to the wrong places or are you saying God is not able to deliver you? There are churches that have their foundation on the Holy Spirit that can help you. There are also churches that call Jesus but sadly their source is the devil and these cannot help you. Seek and ye shall find. I know that the force disturbing you will not let you find help easily. It will keep leading you to the wrong places until it finally destroys you (we don't pray for that). But the devil only comes to kill, steal and destroy.

Do not relent in your struggle for deliverance. May God Almighty lead you to the right place soon. Where are you based?

1 Like

Re: Water Sacrifice by lastchild: 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ivanspring:

You're going to the wrong places or are you saying God is not able to deliver you? There are churches that have their foundation on the Holy Spirit that can help you. There are also churches that call Jesus but sadly their source is the devil and these cannot help you. Seek and ye shall find. I know that the force disturbing you will not let you find help easily. It will keep leading you to the wrong places until it finally destroys you (we don't pray for that). But the devil only comes to kill, steal and destroy.

Do not relent in your struggle for deliverance. May God Almighty lead you to the right place soon. Where are you based?
PH
Re: Water Sacrifice by soulglo: 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
Please get off your butt and help yourself. Nobody ever has it easy all the time. You have just found a reason to not correct your failures and turn things around for yourself. Go read other peoples success stories. Most successful people did not have everything handed to them and most of them failed multiple times before they finally found their niche. Seriously you need a swift kick in the ass

1 Like

Re: Water Sacrifice by egopersonified(f): 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
soulglo: Please get off your butt and help yourself. Nobody ever has it easy all the time. You have just found a reason to not correct your failures and turn things around for yourself. Go read other peoples success stories. Most successful people did not have everything handed to them and most of them failed multiple times before they finally found their niche. Seriously you need a swift kick in the ass

Wondered what happened to you. Guess busy schedule.
Re: Water Sacrifice by soulglo: 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
egopersonified:

Wondered what happened to you. Guess busy schedule.

Who was looking for me grin grin I think I have been around oh
Re: Water Sacrifice by lastchild: 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
soulglo: Please get off your butt and help yourself. Nobody ever has it easy all the time. You have just found a reason to not correct your failures and turn things around for yourself. Go read other peoples success stories. Most successful people did not have everything handed to them and most of them failed multiple times before they finally found their niche. Seriously you need a swift kick in the ass
Lol.. I guess you didn't go through my thread well before commenting
Re: Water Sacrifice by dayoungmoney1: 12:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
lastchild: thanks, what's na awon aye?
evil forces/agent
Re: Water Sacrifice by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
Kanwulia: Hmmmmmmmm! lipsrsealed

I noticed. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG, LGA's Renew Marriage Registration Battle / Help Me Save My Dad Friends / Should I Continue With The Relationship? (25+ Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.