Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it (51069 Views)

Topic: 12 Signs That She Might Be Cheating On You / If Anyone Ever Tells Me They Have Commitment Phobia I Will: / 12 Signs, You Should Leave Your Girl Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 16, 2014
One man's point of view.
Re: 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it by djeezy(m): 9:21am On Sep 16, 2014
Nice write up.
Re: 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it by nikkypearl(f): 9:22am On Sep 16, 2014
Great write up!

Guys unna don hear ?
Re: 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it by Mbkite(m): 9:22am On Sep 16, 2014
a
Re: 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 16, 2014
When ppl come up with 10this, 12that, they sometimes dont take into cognisance that social tendencies are heavily linked to personality types. While majority of these points in OP are true to an extent for type A , Chol-Phleg, or Sang-Phleg personalities which form the majority of the population, they are largely not applicable to Mel-Phleg personalities to which i belong. Nice effort though.
Re: 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it by athorello(m): 9:26am On Sep 16, 2014
Boy-Oh-Boy! As for me, other protocols must be observed. So for now, I'll enjoy the ride while I like it. Long term commitment will come naturally. #iBelieve
Re: 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it by slimdiggi: 9:42am On Sep 16, 2014
That is the real reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it by Truckpusher(m): 9:58am On Sep 16, 2014
Op is crazy for revealing these things that should be left the way they are .

2 Likes

Re: 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 16, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it by AriDsexy(f): 10:13am On Sep 16, 2014
holyboss: Hmmmm! Am guity of that #6 undecided

#teamPicky grin
Same here...Lord help me o
Re: 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it by Waspy(m): 10:14am On Sep 16, 2014
Virtually true
Re: 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it by Vikthor(m): 10:19am On Sep 16, 2014
nikkypearl: Great write up!

Guys unna don hear ?
undecided.......No....Talk am again
Re: 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it by bist: 10:24am On Sep 16, 2014
Relationship is just an emotional business investment, and a business man/woman knows when, where n how to invest.

[size=25pt]know ye that, Nobody does sumthing 4 nothing.[/size]
Re: 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it by akoka: 10:28am On Sep 16, 2014
phobias are generally cause by alot of factors.if such are address,there maybe no such!
Re: 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it by edogho(m): 10:32am On Sep 16, 2014
ahnie: it aint nurrin but assumptions.it all boils down to...you cant commit to someone if you dont have a job and a viable means of surviving.abi you wan suffer pesin pikin?
"in tatafo's voice" i wonder o mi sister. btw o, i'm guilty of number ten o. hence, haven't activated mi v-card.....
Re: 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it by edogho(m): 10:33am On Sep 16, 2014
akoka: phobias are generally cause by alot of factors.if such are address,there maybe no such!
morning SAGE
Re: 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it by ahnie: 10:34am On Sep 16, 2014
forget the writeup[quote
author=edogho] "in tatafo's voice" i wonder o mi sister. btw o, i'm
guilty of number ten o. hence, haven't activated mi v-card.....
[/quote]the truth has to be told.
Re: 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it by chronique(m): 10:35am On Sep 16, 2014
Well,I somehow see myself being guilty of some of these points but truth is,I don't do them intentionally. embarassed. But I've never really seen it as a commitment phobia. Anyways,we learn everyday.
Re: 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it by ahnie: 10:37am On Sep 16, 2014
slimdiggi: That is the real reason
Re: 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it by ahnie: 10:39am On Sep 16, 2014
slimdiggi: That is the real reason
the pics tho#roflmas
Re: 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it by vivalavida(m): 10:44am On Sep 16, 2014
It seems this author knows me. I am guilty of everything he wrote about. Especially tha last point.
Dont knw why i cant just stay in one relationship.I will be dating this geh,same time eyeing her friend and flirting with tonnes of other girls.
God,na u go deliver me ooo
Re: 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 16, 2014
ahnie: it aint nurrin but assumptions.it all boils down to...you cant commit to someone if you dont have a job and a viable means of surviving.abi you wan suffer pesin pikin?
My sister, its not always about the money, job or whatever cos plenty guys have it and are still single and not in any committed relationship.

Financial balance is very necessary for every man who wants to go into a healthy/committed relationship with purpose, but many have d financial balance but still cnt be in a committed relationship, which is what this poster is trying to address from my own understanding.

And I am a guy too, and I strongly believe most of what he said. In fact, he is right.

If its all abt money or job, y is Dbanj still single Why is Jim Iyke still single I am just naming the ones u n others know n can recognise...what abt d plenty single guys working in top oil n gas firms, communication firms, logistics firms, banks, etc

To me, I will say: when a guy meets that lady that surprises him and surpasses his heart desires, he will sure commit, and that's if d lady has a meek and quiet spiritsmiley
Re: 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 16, 2014
Truckpusher: Op is crazy for revealing these things that should be left the way they are .
gringrin He said it all
Re: 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it by Bowaley17(m): 11:01am On Sep 16, 2014
Nice one op....
3,4,6,7,8....bt I th¡nk am beg¡nn¡ng to v¡£w th¡s r£lat¡onsh¡p of a th¡ng frOm a d¡ff£r£nt p£rsp£ct¡v£...
Re: 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it by Bowaley17(m): 11:01am On Sep 16, 2014
Nice one op....
3,4,6,7,8....bt I th¡nk am beg¡nn¡ng to v¡£w th¡s r£lat¡onsh¡p of a th¡ng frOm a d¡ff£r£nt p£rsp£ct¡v£....
Re: 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it by UniqueGem(m): 11:06am On Sep 16, 2014
Just like this...

1 Like

Re: 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 16, 2014
I seldom comment in Romance section.
Re: 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it by 2scorehigh(m): 11:14am On Sep 16, 2014
igbsam: Interesting and eye opener, but the truth is, when you are okay financially, got a good job and you have reached the age of someone who is supposed to settle down, why not.......located the nearest aisle and take that walk with your partner.

To be sincere, the feeling you get when you make the frontpage and also the first to comment shocked is breath-taking. i can't express the way i'm feeling right now being the first on this thread.

This is me right now at the top of this thread while everyone is watching me grin

[img]http://ressurectionplayerz.biz/gif/dance.gif[/img]

Hmm...huhuhuhuu...Nigeria got madness talent. cheesy
Re: 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 16, 2014
chronique: Well,I somehow see myself being guilty of some of these points but truth is[b],I don't do them intentionally[/b]. embarassed. But I've never really seen it as a commitment phobia. Anyways,we learn everyday.

The bolded there bro is the problem. I for one have never intended to breakup or leave a relationship in the first place but it's funny how people say I hurt them even when am thinking in my head am showing this girl love. Recently out of the blue I find myself back, in fact I was gonna share it on NL cuz it bothers me a lot; am like a Fort Knox when it comes to emotions and feelings. My baby mama will say I have a switch I flip off and onn at will( no ask cuz we already parted). How do I open up my locked up feelings? How do I get to allow this girl into my head to control A or B? How do I control my EMOTIONAL SPACE cuz I like this feeling of freedom. A lot of questions I need anwers for cuz am about loosing my cutest girl to ME. Told her I needed a break, no crime no offense but I think am getting choked with LOVE. Rationally I don't need that. Am a lovable guy anyway just a few principles and rules.

undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage / A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) / Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.