Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,034 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? - Fashion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? (23980 Views)

Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup / Picture: Omotola Without Makeup (beautiful!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
beckyomas: No, we will all die without make-up.
What kind of girls do you mingle with or come across? Co's I can sure as hell do without it and so do a whole lot of females.
*modified*
Its F to d T to d C...what's so special about FTC now? grin
Btw, those of u asking for pix, keep looking for it, Indulging you wouldn't solve anything.

Hypocritical you, So, upon all your rantings yet you still oblige by putting up your DP..
Should have slap your FACE now✴
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
izaray: Are u a lady or a male?

Nope, h(she) is a transgendered
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
Heycube: Only my grandma can survive without make-up. gringringrin

grin angry
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by ARareGem(f): 11:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
Yes, ladies can attend events without any facial make-up on. In fact, some of us have never and may never use facial make-up. There are many reasons for ladies not doing make-up- we are already beautiful, we do not have the time or energy to waste doing make-up, lack of opportunity, lack of money, religious reasons, bad experiences when previously on make-up, we just want to stand out and not follow the crowd etc.

Now that you have the answer to your question, what next?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
i go out without makeup.iAm naturally beautiful,i only makeup once in a while to be elegant
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by joywendy(f): 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
ARareGem: Yes, ladies can attend events without any facial make-up on. In fact, some of us have never and may never use facial make-up. There are many reasons for ladies not doing make-up- we are already beautiful, we do not have the time or energy to waste doing make-up, lack of opportunity, lack of money, religious reasons, bad experiences when previously on make-up, we just want to stand out and not follow the crowd etc.

Now that you have the answer to your question, what next?

sensible post so far! 1 million likes
What next? He they look for wife grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by oluchijud(f): 11:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
I can do witawt make up for weeks n i can attend events or church without it. it's so bad that my friends do force me sometimes to av a sit so they can apply some on my face.. i bot an eye shadow box from a friend last yr n it still luks like it was bot last wk. abg person wey ugly don ugly already
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by evea: 12:33am On Sep 17, 2014
LaurelP:

Come on

A nice way of wooing a Lady. Anyway, best of luck. I can see that all d babes re rolling 4 u. Even with u r original pix o or not original pix,Dey need u. Gd Guy. Tnx Man. I am ok n contended.
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by AbdulSokoto(m): 6:30am On Sep 17, 2014
You know something? Without make-up Guys are beautiful than ladies.
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by beckyomas(f): 6:56am On Sep 17, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Hypocritical you, So, upon all your rantings yet you still oblige by putting up your DP..
Should have slap your FACE now✴
something must be wrong with you, do you know how long that pic has been there?
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Gloria3389(f): 7:09am On Sep 17, 2014
joywendy: You said 'don't generalize your personal view or addiction' you actually read me wrongly from the start. You indirectly said I was generalizing my view or I was addicted. Which I saw as a false accusation. Read your words carefully and slowly and if I were to send you that what would you take it has. You don't have to use insultive words to show you are insulting someone. So I would take your words for it, and accept it has an appology. I also apologize for my rant earlier. Hope we are cool now?
actually I don't really like arguments... it annoys me....I easily accept whatever pple are saying even if I don't agree...so sis we are cool.... gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Gloria3389(f): 7:11am On Sep 17, 2014
beckyomas:
something must be wrong with you, do you know how long that pic has been there?
I must confess u are pretty even if the pix is old or new... kiss
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by beckyomas(f): 7:18am On Sep 17, 2014
Gloria3389:
Its been there a couple of weeks now nd not because of this damn thread. Thanks
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by willorie(f): 7:41am On Sep 17, 2014
MisterLongman: Are you a deeper life member undecided

cheesy cheesy
earnestly, dat dude is funny
&
seriously, dat was an interesting question u asked him there
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by SHOCK7(m): 8:03am On Sep 17, 2014
banega: Yes, I can!! Only worwor girls depend on cheesy MU , you know what they say about women who wear too much make up?? (Wait for it). They're funking ugly tongue.. Infact I could remove 90% of their beauty with a wet hankerchief.. grin grin
U almost look cute but with those glasses we can't be sure

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by SHOCK7(m): 8:09am On Sep 17, 2014
destante: Truth is except on special occasions, I hardly even wear make up. undecided
U really don't need DAT much u so cute,but what's 'ur estimate age?
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by willorie(f): 8:11am On Sep 17, 2014
LaurelP: Really, can a typical Naija girl do without makeup? As in just bath, brush her hair and dress up without applying any makeup, especially when going to events, church or party?

Is there any lady who can do that? I want to marry her!

4 ur mind abi?
keep on waiting 4 de one dat doesn't wear MU

shaa ur mama been tell u say ur papa marry am cus she no been dey wear MU?
No offence tho!

Now tell me, would u advice ur sis to go to an "EVENT" without MU?
If a girl/lady no wear MU to an "EVENT"....it literally means the "EVENT" is NOT an "EVENT"
as in, e no go make sense wink
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by destante(f): 8:21am On Sep 17, 2014
SHOCK7:
U really don't need DAT much u so cute,but what's 'ur estimate age?
Thanks and I'm 12. smiley
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Sleekshady(f): 8:25am On Sep 17, 2014
Yes I do apply make up anytime am going out on an occasion, it makes you look more mature, when am not going anywhere I still apply my powder and lip stick most girls apply makeup just to look a bit mature and not that childish look without any make up @ all.
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by olumzz(m): 8:38am On Sep 17, 2014
missmaris020: tell me u'r tripping
Tripping...Hmm lemme see...**looks @ d pic again**
I dnt tink so cos ds sure aint u my dear

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by SHOCK7(m): 9:16am On Sep 17, 2014
destante: Thanks and I'm 12. smiley
Wow u so young,is dat 'ur twin or an effect?
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by destante(f): 9:43am On Sep 17, 2014
SHOCK7:
Wow u so young,is dat 'ur twin or an effect?
Yes again.
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 17, 2014
beckyomas:
thank you. Happy now?
sure.. U're welcome
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Prudenceduru(f): 10:16am On Sep 17, 2014
ME... I can go anywhere without makeup.. It makes my face heavy.. N I love my face.. You
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Prudenceduru(f): 10:18am On Sep 17, 2014
ME... I can go anywhere without makeup.. It makes my face heavy.. N I love my face.. Ppl prefer me without it tho

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by MoyoGENERAL: 11:15am On Sep 17, 2014
what sort of Question is this

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by affigurl5(f): 11:44am On Sep 17, 2014
LaurelP: Really, can a typical Naija girl do without makeup? As in just bath, brush her hair and dress up without applying any makeup, especially when going to events, church or party?

Is there any lady who can do that? I want to marry her!

yes my dear... am light skin and i dont wear mk up... not to office, church or event. i feel very comfortable with my natural look and i only wear lip gloss.. i feel prettier and comfortable without make up....dont hv to carry mirror around, making sure my make up are still in place, or not wanting to touch/clean my face in public in other not to clean my mk up..
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by enioladeran: 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
yes we can because I have done it several times
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by honeric01(m): 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
Rutheby: U tink so? I dont wear make up. My parent attends deeper life, i was born in the church and brought up there. Got so use to my natural face.

Seeing is believing, you didn't lie! cool
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by honeric01(m): 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
Gloria3389:

I like your DP, hope is MU clear?
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by honeric01(m): 12:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ivanspring:

My dp speaks for itself.

That wig is also part of MU, hope you know? grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Ivanspring(f): 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
honeric01:

That wig is also part of MU, hope you know? grin

That's my hair mbok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Rita Dominic's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week / Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! / Chiamaka Chukurah Crowned As Sisi Oge Of Lagos 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.