Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? - Fashion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? (23988 Views)

Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup / Picture: Omotola Without Makeup (beautiful!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by honeric01(m): 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ivanspring:

That's my hair mbok.

Are you serious? oh but it looks relaxed.

If that's your relaxed hair, then good!, keep it up mbok.. nice! cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by honeric01(m): 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
Saraha1: Ever since I grown up to be a lady the only thing I apply on my face is powder and nothing else.

Most times I don't even remember, not until I get to where am going.

But come oh! Most guys are saying they don't like make up so who has being dating those ladies with make-up?

You guys can lie!

Well, some of them date these ladies, but when it's time to choose, that's when you go know say "water dey pass under bridge" cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Ivanspring(f): 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
honeric01:

Are you serious? oh but it looks relaxed.

If that's your relaxed hair, then good!, keep it up mbok.. nice! cheesy

Yes, it is relaxed and thanks cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by honeric01(m): 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ivanspring:

Yes, it is relaxed and thanks cheesy

You're welcome Mbok! cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Ivanspring(f): 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
honeric01:

You're welcome Mbok! cheesy cheesy

cool
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by DSuperWoman(f): 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
winkI go without makeup all the time. Just eyepencil and white powder and believe me I'm drop dead gorcious
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by amalex(f): 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
U never serious to marry na....wot u would b asking is" I want a girl who is naturally beautiful in d hrt,without any hrt make up"
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by missmaris020(f): 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
olumzz:
Tripping...Hmm lemme see...**looks @ d pic again**
I dnt tink so cos ds sure aint u my dear
hmmmmm. If u say so
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ivanspring: Is the op saying we shouldn't apply body creams and Perfumes? We shouldn't cut our nails, and that we should move around unclad? Why do we even bother to bath? Let's all be NATURAL the way God created us. Why don't you take us back to the stone age so that we women can please you men? Nonesense!!!

Don't mind that primitive person. Some of them keep talking about culture without having single idea of what it means.
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by olumzz(m): 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
missmaris020: hmmmmm. If u say so
I sent u a PM
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Gloria3389(f): 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
honeric01:

I like your DP, hope is MU clear?

judge it yourself
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by missmaris020(f): 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
olumzz:
I sent u a PM
okay
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by olumzz(m): 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
missmaris020: okay
Bt u haven't replied na
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by honeric01(m): 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
Gloria3389:

judge it yourself

Well to me, it doesn't. sad
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by missmaris020(f): 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
olumzz:
Bt u haven't replied na
havn prob wif mai mail, will ve to wait till 2mao or so to rectify it
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by olumzz(m): 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
missmaris020: havn prob wif mai mail, will ve to wait till 2mao or so to rectify it
Mama, 2mao is far na....can we chat on whatsapp instead?
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Gloria3389(f): 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
honeric01:

Well to me, it doesn't. sad
lolzzz.... I used white powder...that's all
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by honeric01(m): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
Gloria3389:
lolzzz.... I used white powder...that's all

Look well, maybe you forgot all you used, so look again.
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by joywendy(f): 12:23am On Sep 18, 2014
Gloria3389 lol really I don't either. You know I just sat down to read my post here today and I was like. Did I type that? grin
Really I was annoyed yesterday with the comments I saw here. Some people can lie pass the devil. Many hyprocrites, seriously I know its not my business but the lies and hyprocrisy was too much and I was extremly bored.
I'm really sorry for my overeacting and all, I re-read your post and I understand what you were saying. You were talking about people who are addicted to using it as ladies who lack confidence not people who use it occasionaly.
To be sincere, I don't really use those eyeliner,eye shadow and what not. I personally find it stressful and time consuming attimes. I tell people 'if you don't know how to apply this thing, learn. If you don't want to learn leave it for the professionals 'make up artist' than going around looking terrible. I'm not ready to learn and am not intrested. Maybe later in my life I would. I just like to be indifferent and open minded to people's view about the matter. If you are good at it and love it, why not? I don't go out often so I don't go for events. If I were to go for any special event I would probably hire a make up artist or ask one of my friends to do it for me grin if it's very necessary. To say I don't use facial make up is a lie, powder and lipgloss still falls under the category. Come you look familar.if I may ask Where are you schooling?

Jerrick lmao yeah it happens. Forgive me please am beginning to see some sense in your statement. Imgaine someone said she stop applying it since july 2013. Aspa shocked shocked which kan lie be that? No powder and lipgloss even lip balm for over a year who would chop you for saying the truth? I don't get! even some guys comments too *shakes head*

Obainojazz lol! Free the guy, things like this happens.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Jerrick(m): 2:20am On Sep 18, 2014
Joywendy, forgiven. cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by daluu129(f): 9:47am On Sep 18, 2014
na una know oo. i can do without make up, but y shud i not make up to an event...am i mourning?
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by obainojazz(m): 10:11am On Sep 18, 2014
Jerrick: Joywendy, forgiven. cool
u luk resemble..
..are u shekau junior
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Jerrick(m): 10:16am On Sep 18, 2014
obainojazz: u luk resemble..
..are u shekau junior
Lol.....shows you know Shekau very well. Jk. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by obainojazz(m): 11:36am On Sep 18, 2014
Jerrick: Lol.....shows you know Shekau very well. Jk. grin
we attended Harvard back in d 70's together
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
Heycube:

Ur pix sef don shw say u too lik MU...cheesy
Nt sayin i dnt makeup. Bt i cn do without it.
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
LaurelP:

Proof?
Wat 4?
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Gloria3389(f): 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
joywendy: Gloria3389 lol really I don't either. You know I just sat down to read my post here today and I was like. Did I type that? grin
Really I was annoyed yesterday with the comments I saw here. Some people can lie pass the devil. Many hyprocrites, seriously I know its not my business but the lies and hyprocrisy was too much and I was extremly bored.
I'm really sorry for my overeacting and all, I re-read your post and I understand what you were saying. You were talking about people who are addicted to using it as ladies who lack confidence not people who use it occasionaly.
To be sincere, I don't really use those eyeliner,eye shadow and what not. I personally find it stressful and time consuming attimes. I tell people 'if you don't know how to apply this thing, learn. If you don't want to learn leave it for the professionals 'make up artist' than going around looking terrible. I'm not ready to learn and am not intrested. Maybe later in my life I would. I just like to be indifferent and open minded to people's view about the matter. If you are good at it and love it, why not? I don't go out often so I don't go for events. If I were to go for any special event I would probably hire a make up artist or ask one of my friends to do it for me grin if it's very necessary. To say I don't use facial make up is a lie, powder and lipgloss still falls under the category. Come you look familar.if I may ask Where are you schooling?

Jerrick lmao yeah it happens. Forgive me please am beginning to see some sense in your statement. Imgaine someone said she stop applying it since july 2013. Aspa shocked shocked which kan lie be that? No powder and lipgloss even lip balm for over a year who would chop you for saying the truth? I don't get! even some guys comments too *shakes head*

Obainojazz lol! Free the guy, things like this happens.
lolzz....since u are a female I think I'm free to say "I love u"..
u proved to me that u are not a baby but a matured darling
anyway...I'm a futarian... (FUTA student )

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Gloria3389(f): 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
honeric01:

Look well, maybe you forgot all you used, so look again.
that's all I used....the Rest are naturally endowed by God....or what else do u see that's not natural
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by honeric01(m): 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
Gloria3389:
that's all I used....the Rest are naturally endowed by God....or what else do u see that's not natural

How come your lips are shinning? do you sell olive oil?
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
cheesy I love make up
Lipgloss and mascara when im lazy but for the big night out
is all from powder to eye liner cool
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by damilola231(f): 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
I can't even remember the last time I applied make-up to church, sometimes if am getting late, will jst use my hand to straighten my hair and tie my scarf nd I go out well without make-up. It's not a big deal actually
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Gloria3389(f): 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
honeric01:

How come your lips are shinning? do you sell olive oil?
lolxx...check again before assuming that my lips are shiny....then I'll upload a picture Where I used lip gloss and u will see the difference....

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Rita Dominic's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week / Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! / Chiamaka Chukurah Crowned As Sisi Oge Of Lagos 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.