Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday (5172 Views)

My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club / LMAO! Read This Funny Experience A Guy Had With An Olosho (SNAPSHOTS) / Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 2:35am On Sep 17, 2014
Abbey2sam:

guy you dirty o..............tar
Lol... Well, ehn!!! Nor vex nah... Nor be peeson fault. Anyways nor worry, i don repent. I've giving my life to christ. No more dirts tongue, but na NL here mouth plentiful sha...
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 2:39am On Sep 17, 2014
desirewhet:

Lol......he's jst like 2-face...i woke in d monin and I streched out ma feet...etc
Ok now!!! What you are insinuating is what am yet to find out. Comparing me with that dirty two face of a guy is what i don't still understand, that is underrating me in the highest order and i ain't gonna take that ish... I demand an apology asap or the aftermath isn't something you wanna experience... undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 9:05am On Sep 17, 2014
[code][/code]
Driven:

The pleasure's mine. All the best with this lady!!!
Thanks baba
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by desirewhet(m): 8:52am On Sep 18, 2014
Freest:
Ok now!!! What you are insinuating is what am yet to find out. Comparing me with that dirty two face of a guy is what i don't still understand, that is underrating me in the highest order and i ain't gonna take that ish... I demand an apology asap or the aftermath isn't something you wanna experience... undecided undecided undecided

Hehehehe!!! Ma broda.....u had a bathe in d rain, fell in d erosion, got home..arnd 10pm and all u cld do was to jump to ur bed n slp!! Whu is dirtier?? I'm not comparin ooo, jst wondering!!
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by girl4rmspace(f): 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
Freest .. What i wanna know is her reactions 2 u after dat day, hav u gone out on a date with her after dat day? If no, do u both still keep in touch? If yes,, is she now officially ur girlfriend?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Think I Have Had My Fill Of The Stench!!! / A Nairalander Releases A Hot Picture / Groom Admiring Chief Bridesmaid On His Wedding Day (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.