Stats: 3,140,626 members, 7,770,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:54 PM

+++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) (4714 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / Would You Marry a Single Parent? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by valdes00(m): 10:45am On Sep 16, 2014
Y nt buh d probability is low..... Most NL girls av pride....most of dem don't reply the cwious guys PM
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:48am On Sep 16, 2014
priscaoge:
Buaahahhahaha...Lmaocheesy. That means una go de follow each other abicheesycheesy...Nothing like opening a thread to confess Ur love 4 ur Crushgrin

Long Live Nairaland abeggringrin
that will be no more oo.. All u can do as my woman is contribute advice to NL single's problem, the news, et al... Opening thread for Crush keh? Crush ko Mirinda ni grin grin wink
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:50am On Sep 16, 2014
valdes00: Y nt buh d probability is low..... Most NL girls av pride....most of dem don't reply the cwious guys PM
hmmm.. I won't agree to that.. Maybe you didn't do ur presentation well.. And many of dem av overwhelmed messages they can even finish replying... I knew Oga Seun and MODS are working on Getting our PMs right here and not in emails... grin cheesy
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 16, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: yes I mean after every home work, physical contact et al... And religious section? Shed light joor Rozzay cheesy
Lol I meant online marriage, date online nd den proceed to d religious section to be wedded, if its possible.
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 16, 2014
banega: Why not, are the guys here nor humans too ? undecided
cheesy..........I GET HOPE!!!

#YOLO

Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by destante(f): 10:52am On Sep 16, 2014
valmunich:
Lady wif no make-up, will you marry me? grin
Yes o let's quickly do awa wedding here grin
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:52am On Sep 16, 2014
dyttt:

Before. Nko
We no be man n woman. For hia ni
good
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:53am On Sep 16, 2014
richommie: cheesy..........I GET HOPE!!!

#YOLO
drop yours jooor... Make una go get drum and start dancing oo... cheesy grin... You fit marry a brainy/ambitious Nland lady
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by priscaoge(f): 10:53am On Sep 16, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: that will be no more oo.. All u can do as my woman is contribute advice to NL single's problem, the news, et al... Opening thread for Crush keh? Crush ko Mirinda ni grin grin wink
Lmaocheesycheesycheesy...U've started sounding jealous already cheesygrincheesy..It shows that u will have her Nland/email password incase of any PMgringrincheesycheesy...

Btw I miss those soft drinks ooo,Crush n Mirindagringringrin

Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:55am On Sep 16, 2014
destante: Yes o let's quickly do awa wedding here grin
shocked shocked ... Owh is Valmunich d guy you are talking about on the thread you created the other time about how to send him interested signs? ? grin
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:57am On Sep 16, 2014
priscaoge:
Lmaocheesycheesycheesy...U've started sounding jealous already cheesygrincheesy..It shows that u will have her Nland/email password incase of any PMgringrincheesycheesy...

Btw I miss those soft drinks ooo,Crush n Mirindagringringrin
lol... That's not compulsory I av her pword... Just Make our wedding pics her dp.. Is still a turn off for guys u nor dey look for trouble o.... grin...
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:58am On Sep 16, 2014
rozzay:
Lol I meant online marriage, date online nd den proceed to d religious section to be wedded, if its possible.
u nor cwious... grin am talking about real wedding joor...
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by nifton(m): 10:58am On Sep 16, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: Yes this is a 1million Dollars Question (Not a question for the Gods o) wink.. And I'm not asking this for fun.. I really need ur sincere contributions... Nland has become a community already. It has become a little world of our own... We have wonderful/brilliant/ambitious/cool-headed/wifematerials/husbandmaterials singles on here.. Now the question is Can you marry a Nairalander for Real?....
Op no vex,som1 sey she wan marry u but datz if u r one of d guys in ur dp.
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:00am On Sep 16, 2014
nifton:
Op no vex,som1 sey she wan marry u but datz if u r one of d guys in ur dp.
lol.... If dat is a must then she's not within my ''Specs''.. grin I nor fine reach nor rich to half of doz guys... cheesy Meanwhile with the #operationDonateCharityLikesForGuys, I donate a like for ur pinshure.. Drop ya opinion joorr.. wink
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:02am On Sep 16, 2014
priscaoge:
Yea I saw a thread like that sometime agogrin..Maybe U went on a Sabbatical leave gringrin
lol.. Afi Sabbatical naaa.... grin
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by chimerase2: 11:10am On Sep 16, 2014
priscaoge:
Take a bold step,propose to her n she will help U move Ur Ministry to d permanent Sitegringrin
u dn accept the one way ma senior eminent propose to u? grin
If yes dn the mins3 is on course cheesy
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by priscaoge(f): 11:13am On Sep 16, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: lol... That's not compulsory I av her pword... Just Make our wedding pics her dp.. Is still a turn off for guys u nor dey look for trouble o.... grin...
Hahahhahah...Abigringrin.Make she use d pix de scare dem dudesgrin...Ur head dey dercheesy
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by priscaoge(f): 11:13am On Sep 16, 2014
chimerase2: u dn accept the one way ma senior eminent propose to u? grin
Nah am taken alreadywinkgrin
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:14am On Sep 16, 2014
chimerase2: u dn accept the one way ma senior eminent propose to u? grin
which minis3... Drop ya opinion jere... Let's know dia take and let proper proposing starts grin grin... Not all this comedy wey wan cause commotion... cheesy
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:14am On Sep 16, 2014
priscaoge:
osheeee...
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:16am On Sep 16, 2014
priscaoge:
Hahahhahah...Abigringrin.Make she use d pix de scare dem dudesgrin...Ur head dey dercheesy
u garrit... Dias lotta singles out dia dan queuing up for ma one and only grin grin grin cool

Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 16, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: drop yours jooor... Make una go get drum and start dancing oo... cheesy grin... You fit marry a brainy/ambitious Nland lady

lol....i won marry beautiful and sexy figure 8 oooh....e fit be Nland lady...but let her be classy..sassy...and also well trained

make ma kids dey cute like der mama...even if der papa no fyn!

#YOLO
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:19am On Sep 16, 2014
richommie:

lol....i won marry beautiful and sexy figure 8 oooh....e fit be Nland lady...but let her be classy..sassy...and also well trained

make ma kids dey cute like der mama...even if der papa no fyn!

#YOLO

Lol.. If that's ur specs then u can have it here.. Nland has it all.... Meanwili if dats ur pic den finding dat shudnt be hard...I donate one like for ya pic... grin grin
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Spicylate(f): 11:19am On Sep 16, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: Hmm, here we are, can you expanciate a bit?
well, im still not stable with online relationships. so maybe.
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by chimerase2: 11:21am On Sep 16, 2014
priscaoge:
makachukwu, believe u me the Man of God weeping currently cry cry
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by chimerase2: 11:23am On Sep 16, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: which minis3... Drop ya opinion jere... Let's know dia take and let proper proposing starts grin grin... Not all this comedy wey wan cause commotion... cheesy
u dn drop ua own, me I been wn drop but some evil forces manipulating the man of God grin
So I can't fit propose amu handicapped grin
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 16, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:

Lol.. If that's ur specs then u can have it here.. Nland has it all.... Meanwili if dats ur pic den finding dat shudnt be hard...I donate one like for ya pic... grin grin
YUP datz ma pix....tnx for the like ..... cheesy
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:28am On Sep 16, 2014
richommie: YUP datz ma pix....tnx for the like ..... cheesy
eheheheeh... The pleasure is mine.... Go here www.nairaland.com/1905496/operation-donate-like-guys
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:29am On Sep 16, 2014
chimerase2: u dn drop ua own, me I been wn drop but some evil forces manipulating the man of God grin
So I can't fit propose amu handicapped grin
heheheheheh.... grin grin
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:30am On Sep 16, 2014
chimerase2: makachukwu, believe u me the Man of God weeping currently cry cry
take heart my bro... Turn on ur search radial and fine tune to anoda ------------ grin grin
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by chimerase2: 11:35am On Sep 16, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: take heart my bro... Turn on ur search radial and fine tune to anoda ------------ grin grin
I can't believe she has been taken cry
*grabs handky* bros abeg dnt consol the man of God I can't take dis cry
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:37am On Sep 16, 2014
chimerase2: I can't believe she has been taken cry
*grabs handky* bros abeg dnt consol the man of God I can't take dis cry
handky nor go do... *finds one bowl for him** oya start to dey rain am here..... cheesy grin.... Take heart jooor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) / How To Achieved 500k Wedding Expenses. / Igbo Boys In Here Aren't Trying With Their Unethical Characters