Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Urgent Help Needed.....a Brother Is Damn In Need Help Out Forsake Not A Brother - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Urgent Help Needed.....a Brother Is Damn In Need Help Out Forsake Not A Brother (517 Views)

Advice Needed;A blackberry bold6 or a torch 2 / MTN Tariff Is So Damn Expensive. Please Recommend A Cheap Network Tariff For Me. / Damn It! Glo Me2u Doesnt Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed.....a Brother Is Damn In Need Help Out Forsake Not A Brother by viczing(m): 10:08am On Sep 16, 2014
I went to buy a phone on olx.com and I met 2 sellers unfortunately they stay exactly same place at tincan apapa island. Now we negotiated on the phone but they say I won't enter there office without showing the security man that I have paid half of the phone money, I asked how can I pay half when I havent seen my order, he said when I see the phone and don't like it I will get refund. Now I don't know if this is legit has any one done a business like this before? I need answers please embarassed
Re: Urgent Help Needed.....a Brother Is Damn In Need Help Out Forsake Not A Brother by Spidermon: 10:40am On Sep 16, 2014
U no sabi road to computer village?
Re: Urgent Help Needed.....a Brother Is Damn In Need Help Out Forsake Not A Brother by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 16, 2014
viczing: I went to buy a phone on olx.com and I met 2 sellers unfortunately they stay exactly same place at tincan apapa island. Now we negotiated on the phone but they say I won't enter there office without showing the security man that I have paid half of the phone money, I asked how can I pay half when I havent seen my order, he said when I see the phone and don't like it I will get refund. Now I don't know if this is legit has any one done a business like this before? I need answers please embarassed

Bro I advice you just leave... Olx advice you don't see people in a hidden place. let them bring it out or fogt it...
Re: Urgent Help Needed.....a Brother Is Damn In Need Help Out Forsake Not A Brother by viczing(m): 10:54am On Sep 16, 2014
impactz:

Bro I advice you just leave... Olx advice you don't see people in a hidden place. let them bring it out or fogt it...

Thank you
Re: Urgent Help Needed.....a Brother Is Damn In Need Help Out Forsake Not A Brother by khufu: 11:02am On Sep 16, 2014
viczing: I went to buy a phone on olx.com and I met 2 sellers unfortunately they stay exactly same place at tincan apapa island. Now we negotiated on the phone but they say I won't enter there office without showing the security man that I have paid half of the phone money, I asked how can I pay half when I havent seen my order, he said when I see the phone and don't like it I will get refund. Now I don't know if this is legit has any one done a business like this before? I need answers please embarassed

that is their usual trick. many has fallen for the tincan scam, beware!
Re: Urgent Help Needed.....a Brother Is Damn In Need Help Out Forsake Not A Brother by viczing(m): 11:37am On Sep 16, 2014
khufu:

that is their usual trick. many has fallen for the tincan scam, beware!

Wow thank you so much.... They claim to be Muslim
that they can't do me bad thing... Wow was so tempted to pay thank God.for you
Re: Urgent Help Needed.....a Brother Is Damn In Need Help Out Forsake Not A Brother by nani667: 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2014

Run away sir.... That na serious scam.....
Re: Urgent Help Needed.....a Brother Is Damn In Need Help Out Forsake Not A Brother by nani667: 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
viczing:

Wow thank you so much.... They claim to be Muslim
that they can't do me bad thing... Wow was so tempted to pay thank God.for you

That's their usual line.... Most of them bring religion into the whole thing.... One of them I spoke with on phone was even preaching to me...., telling me that God will bless me... SMH....
Re: Urgent Help Needed.....a Brother Is Damn In Need Help Out Forsake Not A Brother by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
Olx is the last place I'll buy phone..scammers too much.

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry 10 World And Applications Not Working / Samsung Galaxy Grand2 For Urgent Sale In Calabar. / Whats Your Worst Android Games....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.