Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

How To Send Airtime From Nigeria To Friends And Families Residing In Ghana - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Send Airtime From Nigeria To Friends And Families Residing In Ghana (429 Views)

Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? / How I Made It To Sweden From Nigeria To Study For My Master’s Degree / Best University In Nigeria To Study Mechanical Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Send Airtime From Nigeria To Friends And Families Residing In Ghana by jaylister(m): 10:22am On Sep 16, 2014
When i first bought my PC i loves communicating online with a friend of mine presently schooling in Greater Accra, Ghana.
one day this my very friend was stranded and needed to call his parents over here in Nigeria, so told me send him Mtn airtime of $10 that he really wanted to speak with his parents, at first i thought it was impossible until i made a research and came up with this which you too can also use for your chidlren, friends and family over there.

here i come up with the steps you should follow.

first of all logon to www.ghanatopup.com a page like the pics above will load
then after that select the network type. all networks like Globalcom, Mtn, Airtel and many more are available.
type in the recipient number were it is instructed
type in the persons name
select the amount you are sending, it is in different ranges
click on SEND DIRECT
pay with Paypal
source: http://www.afrik9ja.com/2014/09/how-to-send-airtime-from-nigeria-to.html

(1) (Reply)

OSOSPADEC 2014 Scholarship / Earn Extral Cash / Nigerian Universities Adopt Electronic Checker Against Plagiarism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.