Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. (6979 Views)

Help! Her Menses Always Stains The Sheets Even When She Uses The Best Pad / I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry / How To Prevent Yellow Underarm Stains... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by Mettal: 10:42am On Sep 16, 2014
A blood stain about 3 inches wide,absolutly no sign of any secretion on my own body and i am not a woman.

No cuts and like i said it was in the center of my bed when i woke up, my head stays up the top...so no chance it was a nose bleed...Even on bedroom floors and the walls,praying fervently haven't been effective ,though it helps to try, don't tell me its a witch and night wizards because there's no sign of trademark witch label on my skins and my body doesn't "cook" me when i bath in the morning. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by 4everisaac(m): 10:46am On Sep 16, 2014
It could be from a dead mosquito. You might have rolled on that MF!
:-)

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by Mettal: 10:48am On Sep 16, 2014
4everisaac: It could be from a dead mosquito. You might have rolled on that MF!
:-)
thanks for your contribution,its not from a mosquito bro,the stains are very heavy and thick.
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by Mettal: 10:54am On Sep 16, 2014
Any help would be appreciated.
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by Gboliwe: 10:58am On Sep 16, 2014
Do you think it came out from your pen is?
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by Mettal: 11:03am On Sep 16, 2014
Gboliwe: Do you think it came out from your pen is?
Not at all.
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by temhab(f): 11:14am On Sep 16, 2014
Very strange
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by Mettal: 11:25am On Sep 16, 2014
God will help me unlock the mystery.
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by funshint(m): 11:37am On Sep 16, 2014
Wat about the cloth U̶̲̥̅̊ put on wen U̶̲̥̅̊ sleep...isn't dere blood stain on them? or do U̶̲̥̅̊ sleep naked? Or else dis thread be moved to d joke section.
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by Mettal: 11:50am On Sep 16, 2014
funshint: Wat about the cloth U̶̲̥̅̊ put on wen U̶̲̥̅̊ sleep...isn't dere blood stain on them? or do U̶̲̥̅̊ sleep naked? Or else dis thread be moved to d joke section.
sometimes i noticed blood on my cloth, there was a time i saw heavy drops of blood on pages of an exercise book i was calculating sums with.That was the most terrifying of all,am pointing finger on a demon.That certainly is not my blood, then if it happens to be my blood out there...Then am screwed.
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by Mettal: 11:54am On Sep 16, 2014
Another assumption i was worried about was maybe night witches tried to penetrate my body unsucessfully,hence the bloods of their previous victims . Who knows,spirit world is mysterious.
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by whirlwind7(m): 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
Why not take practical steps to solving this issue?

Do you live/sleep alone? Flat mates? Living with relatives? Family members?
If you have other people living in same apartment with you, has it occurred to you that this could be a practical joke? (Not funny at all)

Take the blood sample to a good medical lab (they are everywhere) to confirm if it's your blood.
If tests reveal it isn't yours, then the theory of a practical joker messing with you could still be valid.

Home CCTVs are cheap and you need just install a single unit in your bedroom. Remember, it is your health (and your life) we are talking about here, so spending a little to decipher what is going on isn't an over reaction.

Get a health check. You might have a sort of spontaneous bleeding disorder. Since the stain was in the middle of the bed, and you being a male, then it's safe to assume you bled from the anus (that is, if lab test confirms it's indeed your blood)

After you have ruled out the probable and possible physical causes, then, you can finally consider spiritual intervention.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by Mettal: 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
whirlwind7: Why not take practical steps to solving this issue?

Do you live/sleep alone? Flat mates? Living with relatives? Family members?
If you have other people living in same apartment with you, has it occurred to you that this could be a practical joke? (Not funny at all)

Take the blood sample to a good medical lab (they are everywhere) to confirm if it's your blood.
If tests reveal it isn't yours, then the theory of a practical joker messing with you could still be valid.

Home CCTVs are cheap and you need just install a single unit in your bedroom. Remember, it is your health (and your life) we are talking about here, so spending a little to decipher what is going on isn't an over reaction.

Get a health check.
i live alone,no flatmates,no roommate.But i have a dog that stays at the backyard and seldoms comes to my room,l,ve considered taking the blood sample too, .I have already ordered for a surveillance camera online,would arrive before 21 working days,. Thanks so much for your qualitative input.
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by Mettal: 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
The move now is to confirm weather the droplets are my blood,then know where i go from here. I,ve not tampered with demons before nor their property,i must unlock this mystery asap before it turns catastrophic.
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by funshint(m): 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
Mettal: sometimes i noticed blood on my cloth, there was a time i saw heavy drops of blood on pages of an exercise book i was calculating sums with.That was the most terrifying of all,am pointing finger on a demon.That certainly is not my blood, then if it happens to be my blood out there...Then am screwed.
The blood stains were on which parts of the cloth? Did U̶̲̥̅̊ lay 'ur head on the paper to rest/sleep when U̶̲̥̅̊ were doing your calculation?
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by Mettal: 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
funshint:
The blood stains were on which parts of the cloth? Did U̶̲̥̅̊ lay 'ur head on the paper to rest/sleep when U̶̲̥̅̊ were doing your calculation?
1) random,not particularly in one place. 2) the exercise book was at my window,!!. Take note i said in my room and bed,there are random droplets on the floors too.yesterday night around 9pm,i was still reading on my desk when i noticed another fresh pint of blood on the floor.That prompted me to publicise it.
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by whirlwind7(m): 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
Mettal: 1) random,not particularly in one place. 2) the exercise book was at my window,!!. Take note i said in my room and bed,there are random droplets on the floors too.yesterday night around 9pm,i was still reading on my desk when i noticed another fresh pint of blood on the floor.That prompted me to publicise it.

You mean, the blood appeared while you were awake? While you were alone in your room and 100% certain that no one sneaked in?
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hi there, as much as we need science to help us understand the issues concerning our body and health we must also accept the fact that we live in a world where the supernatural is real. I'm glad you have ordered surveillance cameras, please keep us updated, good luck smiley

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by Mettal: 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
whirlwind7:

You mean, the blood appeared while you were awake? While you were alone in your room and 100% certain that no one sneaked in?
i was reading,suddenly i looked down on the floor,spotted a very brownish thick blood on the floor beside my reading area,i certainly touched and smelled the blood,it dried on the floor as well as on my finger.That triggered this thread because it used to occur while i was asleep, happening while i was still awake its ominous and needed immediate action,i was being watched.
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by funshint(m): 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
Mettal: 1) random,not particularly in one place. 2) the exercise book was at my window,!!. Take note i said in my room and bed,there are random droplets on the floors too.yesterday night around 9pm,i was still reading on my desk when i noticed another fresh pint of blood on the floor.That prompted me to publicise it.
Hmmmn go and see your doctor for thorough medical examination. If the doctor says u're Oº°˚ ˚°ºкĶ sorry to say I suggest U̶̲̥̅̊ go to a psychiatrist for mental examination 'cos U̶̲̥̅̊ might just be hallucinating. So anytin after that we can now talk of d spiritual...If I may ask do U̶̲̥̅̊ take hard drugs or aphrodisiacs?!

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by Mettal: 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
funshint:
Hmmmn go and see your doctor for thorough medical examination. If the doctor says u're Oº°˚ ˚°ºкĶ sorry to say I suggest U̶̲̥̅̊ go to a psychiatrist for mental examination 'cos U̶̲̥̅̊ might just be hallucinating. So anytin after that we can now talk of d spiritual...If I may ask do U̶̲̥̅̊ take hard drugs or aphrodisiacs?!
you might as well ask me weather i do take my bath,if your body is pierced ,won't you notice when taking your bath in the morning,if you don't have anything else to say,why not stop commenting,this thread could help save someone else life,why making fun of it,someone out there might be having similar case,who knows,we are surrounded by demons are mysteries,they are not even very far,and very very easy to summon,i,ve not meddled with any demon thats why my case is different,am not even afraid,i can handle it.

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
Inform ur parents/siblings or any close member of ur family u can talk to asap ,I also think u shd seek spiritual help,may God protect u
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by Mettal: 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
woomiewoomie: Inform ur parents/siblings or any close member of ur family u can talk to asap ,I also think u shd seek spiritual help,may God protect u
appreciated.
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by VENUSS(f): 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
Check your nose, be sure you are not bleeding. Observe when you sneeze or blow your nostrils or when you cough as well.
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by Mettal: 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
VENUSS: Check your nose, be sure you are not bleeding. Observe when you sneeze or blow your nostrils or when you cough as well.
noted,i can't remember when last i bleed,its over 5yrs,i don't have any medical issue for now.I would have to consult my doctor first thing tomorrow,i give feedback too.
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by Mettal: 9:50am On Oct 26, 2014
TOMORROW 27TH OCT IS THE D DAY.RESULT WOULD SHOW WHO IS BEHIND THE BLOOD STAINS. THE CAMERAS CAUGHT NOTHING.I WOULD GIVE YOU GUYS UPDATE. THE WORLD IS WICKED.THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE.WHAT YOU'LL LEARN TOMORROW IS OF CRITICAL IMPORTANCE OF HOW THE SPIRIT WORLD WORKS,AND IT WILL HELP YOU TO LEARN FROM MY EXPERIENCE.
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by Gboliwe: 10:44am On Oct 26, 2014
Mettal:
TOMORROW 27TH OCT IS THE D DAY.RESULT WOULD SHOW WHO IS BEHIND THE BLOOD STAINS. THE CAMERAS CAUGHT NOTHING.I WOULD GIVE YOU GUYS UPDATE. THE WORLD IS WICKED.THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE.WHAT YOU'LL LEARN TOMORROW IS OF CRITICAL IMPORTANCE OF HOW THE SPIRIT WORLD WORKS,AND IT WILL HELP YOU TO LEARN FROM MY EXPERIENCE.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by whirlwind7(m): 11:16am On Oct 26, 2014
Mettal:

I can't wait to hear your findings
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by PapiWata: 11:20am On Oct 26, 2014
Mettal:

You might have prostate gland problems that cause urine to mix with blood, though that alarming development is generally seen when the person takes a leak in the toilet, rather than as a bed stain.

Rather than rely on an informal poll of layman's opinions obtained from the internet, you need to see real doctor, and fast. Thee are no such things as "spiritual" or WINCH attacks that make you bleed in your bed, and while you may choose to believe the contrary if you wish, it is just foolish to avoid seeing a real doctor, or better still, a doctor specialized in urology.
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by Mettal: 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
PapiWata:

You might have prostate gland problems that cause urine to mix with blood, though that alarming development is generally seen when the person takes a leak in the toilet, rather than as a bed stain.

Rather than rely on an informal poll of layman's opinions obtained from the internet, you need to see real doctor, and fast. Thee are no such things as "spiritual" or WINCH attacks that make you bleed in your bed, and while you may choose to believe the contrary if you wish, it is just foolish to avoid seeing a real doctor, or better still, a doctor specialized in urology.
just last night around 5am,caught a fresh blood on my leg,knee area,no wound ,no pains or what so ever.thats not a prostrate gland problem like you mentioned.
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by PapiWata: 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
Mettal:
just last night around 5am,caught a fresh blood on my leg,knee area,no wound ,no pains or what so ever.thats not a prostrate gland problem like you mentioned.

Visit a doctor for your own peace of mind, and get all systems checked out just to be sure.

(1) (2) (Reply)

GONORRHEA: All You Need To Know... / How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! / SuperLife STC30 - Miracle Cure for your Health Issues.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.