Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,811 members, 7,802,610 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? (3229 Views)

Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? / 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga / Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by SkinnyDude(m): 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
lexrichy: Na so i tell one say i love am after like 2 days she call me tell me say she need help say she wan pay her school fees make i give am 30k say if i really love her i will give her the money. She say i should be happy that i have been given a chance to prove my love for her.

bros, i dey vex on your behalf..
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by tosyne2much(m): 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
softsparkyy:
But now?
but now, I would rather maga than be maga-d grin
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by SkinnyDude(m): 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
mencade5: hahaha...u don come ooo. U don forget say na u say make i cool down for all these girls?

Well, we have different department in this ministry. You do research work on ladies beguility, rigamortis encouraged magaed guys that there is hope while i deal with the ladies directly, blocking every of their weapon agaonst us with my ''iron dome'' of verbal repellant.

Hahaha
this man. you guys are really trying. i'm seeing things!
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by chimerase2: 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
rozzay:
Y? Don't tell me u. Be maga no 15 for dat ur babe
15 agreed dat was wen I was still killing cats hmmm as far as I dn register ma sim card ma dear maga doesn't count for the man of God dat was then shaa tongue
But nw amu a new creature killing of cats no the sweet again, so I no fit be any body maga again I get story way I for talk but mak I lock up grin
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by daveP(m): 12:03am On Sep 17, 2014
(at a military camp called 'Guys only' , A General assists new recruits and some 'oldies in the game' to take the oath before they disperse for the 'mission')

Gen: Repeat after me. I refuse to be 'magafied'

all: I refuse to be magafied!
some: I refuse to be magnified!

Gen: I didnt say 'magnified'.

All: (they repeat foolishly) i didnt say magnified!

Gen: O my God. Did i say repeat that?

All: Oohhhh my God. Did i say repeat that? (the rigor of exercise have made them so robotic in reasoning that they must obey all the general says.)

Gen: Blood of God!

All: Blood of God!!

Gen: Sharrap

All: Sharrraapppp

Gen: I said sharrrap!!(stamps his boots on the platform)

All: I said sharrraap!! (stamps their boots likewise.)

Gen: Sharrap

All: Sharrappppp!!

Gen: Sharrap(¤15)
All: Sharrap(¤15)

Gen: (faints)

All: (mimics fainting as well)

grin grin
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by rigarmortis: 8:38am On Sep 17, 2014
mencade5: hahaha...u don come ooo. U don forget say na u say make i cool down for all these girls?

Well, we have different department in this ministry. You do research work on ladies beguility, rigamortis encouraged magaed guys that there is hope while i deal with the ladies directly, blocking every of their weapon agaonst us with my ''iron dome'' of verbal repellant.

Hahaha

na so bro, nobody sabi pass anybody, na according to your experience. everybody get something to offer.
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by rigarmortis: 8:40am On Sep 17, 2014
TinyPrincess:

Dude easy!!
Do u have anything against girls??

no. my sister is a girl.
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by rigarmortis: 8:41am On Sep 17, 2014
TRADELYN: Guy, you have 'killet' it.
Since when you showed up for NL, mencade5 too know say someone wey big pass him yaf come grin cheesy grin

hahahaha.

nobody big pass anybody for here o, all na contribution, you and mencade5 sef get strong points for this ministry wey me sef na learner.

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 17, 2014
100Cents:

Baby, o pullover.

I get record. Any girl I fall maga for, nah because I wan marry her, otherwise.

I don break female heart more than 30..

But I don notice say any lady way wan marry man dey give him Toto on the first day. While me dey respect the girl to preserve the Toto for marriage.

So i have rewired my brain for every lady to see me as potential husband and damn the subsequent consequences.

Rozzay, do you understand the science involved ?

I have experienced the bolded too.

Girls donate this thing on the first day when they claim to be in love. One becomes a maga if you don't accept it that first day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Serious Matter Here...... Me And My Friends Wife To Be / Woman who fell inlove with a beggar now married / Who Said I.m Not Cute, I Try Naaa. Photo.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.