Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Who Are You??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are You??? (862 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Are You??? by kunmis1(m): 11:41am On Sep 16, 2014
I just felt we could actually discus a very important issue, guys....

soo many times we here this 'WHO ARE YOU:?

have you ever thought of it?
OK, let me just ask you once again, WHO ARE YOU?

I can here some folks saying, I am Nnadozie Fortune 1 of ndigbo land

now, if you don't know who you are, it will be difficult for you to accept something new, why? because the old other is better....

let's talk, pals...

You can call it bible study.....
Re: Who Are You??? by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 16, 2014
who are you??
The question reverberating in my ears....
i think i dont exist...
im just a person who loves enjoying life
"In young thug's voice"
Nigga living live like a volcano and this is the only beginning... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Are You??? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
I am a man Called by God to help draw young men/women and youths all over the world to Discover, Rediscover and Nurture their God-given potential via the power of the Holy Spirit.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

28 Rules Of Life... / A Need To Create And Protect The Christian Forum On Nairaland / Will Someone Go To Hell If He Attends A Fake Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.