Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,776 members, 7,806,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Massive Butt In These Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Massive Butt In These Photos (6487 Views)

Daniella Okeke's Flaunts Butt In Red Pants (Pics) / “men Only Want To Sleep With Me”, Woman With Massive Butt Laments (photos) / A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Massive Butt In These Photos by bintexhimself: 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
Re: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Massive Butt In These Photos by siegfried99(m): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
undecided undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Massive Butt In These Photos by icebebe(f): 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
Donno wat to say
Re: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Massive Butt In These Photos by echobee(f): 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
undecided lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Massive Butt In These Photos by Djicemob: 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
Looks like she went for more bottom injections.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Massive Butt In These Photos by Syfy(f): 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Massive Butt In These Photos by chimerase2: 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
icebebe: Donno wat to say
angry angry angry angry
Re: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Massive Butt In These Photos by chimerase2: 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
Syfy: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Massive Butt In These Photos by rattlesnake(m): 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
What the use

When more than 20 guys have downed her cat undecided

Its useless

Kanye west is a waste bin

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Massive Butt In These Photos by Hermanie(m): 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
You get big nyash still fnck you no sabi fnck. *hisses* Waste of resources
Re: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Massive Butt In These Photos by qadeerkug(m): 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
oushh....."dis women wit dis ukwu tinx""mchew make my fiance go rob dat Vaseline for her yansh 2 jarre before i craze for kim#winks#
Re: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Massive Butt In These Photos by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin this is for Nicki I still like her thou.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbWbj8WX-Zo
[/url]
Re: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Massive Butt In These Photos by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
@tOPIC, kIM AZZZ IS FAKE AND UGLY......

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Massive Butt In These Photos by ChubbyT(f): 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Massive Butt In These Photos by ChubbyT(f): 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
Djicemob: Looks like she went for more bottom injections.
true
Re: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Massive Butt In These Photos by hatux: 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
Fake b*tch a*s..
Re: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Massive Butt In These Photos by tbaby534(f): 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
She is short and beautiful, but her addiction to her ass annoys me
Re: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Massive Butt In These Photos by Djicemob: 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
ChubbyT:
true
And am like "what is the need?"
Re: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Massive Butt In These Photos by ChubbyT(f): 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
Djicemob: And am like "what is the need?"
she nids it ni
Re: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Massive Butt In These Photos by Djicemob: 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
ChubbyT:
she nids it ni
Let her come to naija, it comes natural.Using ur fine self as a case study. tongue
Re: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Massive Butt In These Photos by ChubbyT(f): 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
Djicemob: Let her come to naija, it comes natural.Using ur fine self as a case study. tongue
Lol...Abi nau
Re: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Massive Butt In These Photos by Djicemob: 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
ChubbyT:
Lol...Abi nau
Yea dear, They wish they were us in dat aspect.
Re: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Massive Butt In These Photos by ChubbyT(f): 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
[quote author=Djicemob]Yea dear, They wish they were us in dat aspect.[/quote
yea...dats y dy're tryn so hard
Re: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Massive Butt In These Photos by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
Aaaaaarrrrgggh SHOKI!

Dis kanye west dey chop fresh kpomo straight-out 4rm iya Basira steamy saucy stew pot, chai! grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Massive Butt In These Photos by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
rokiatu: @tOPIC, kIM AZZZ IS FAKE AND UGLY......
Naija babes hatin since 45BC sad
Re: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Massive Butt In These Photos by Syfy(f): 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
chimerase2: undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Massive Butt In These Photos by Debbyug(f): 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
rokiatu: @tOPIC, kIM AZZZ IS FAKE AND UGLY......
lolzzz....u got that right
Re: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Massive Butt In These Photos by shadrama(m): 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
Disgusting!!!
Re: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Massive Butt In These Photos by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
for dose who don't know. I recommend u watch "the boondocks season 4" with the episode "grandad dates a kardashian". O MEN!!! They nailed dat sh.it...LOL. I think her name was karashina or sumfin like dat and i think her booty exploded.

But rili i wudn't mind my woman with this amount of "gluteus maximus" in her posterior.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Massive Butt In These Photos by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
Debbyug: lolzzz....u got that right

no denying urs was masterfully crafted and designed with precision to detail by our creator....i can tell
Re: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Massive Butt In These Photos by Asemo11(m): 12:53am On Sep 17, 2014
UKWU!!!!!

KANYE WEST
DIGGING THAT ASS since time immemorial
Re: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Massive Butt In These Photos by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 17, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
Naija babes hatin since 45BC sad
lemme laugh see how is that hating grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! / Top 13 Famous Singers Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil For Fame With PROOF Fact / "Pussy So Good, Make A Nigga Invest" - Roman Goddess Shares Sexy Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.