Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

SYNAGOGUE CHURCH; Woman Miraculously Walks Out Of Rubble After Four Days - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SYNAGOGUE CHURCH; Woman Miraculously Walks Out Of Rubble After Four Days (886 Views)

Mother Raises The Alarm As Rapist-husband Walks Free (pictured) / How I Miraculously Excaped Highway Robbery Attack On Benin Abuja Road / Man Killed In Warri Four Days After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SYNAGOGUE CHURCH; Woman Miraculously Walks Out Of Rubble After Four Days by Chillext(m): 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
Four days after the collapse of the building belonging to the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) in Lagos, a woman miraculously walked out of the rubble today, September 16, 2014, Tuesday, around 2 am

According to Premium Times the 45-year-old had been trapped  under the rubble since September 12, the fateful day of the accident.

It would be recalled that the building fell down in the afternoon leaving scores of people dead, many injured and a lot of people trapped.

As the search continues, today’s incident proves that some people might still be struggling for life.

Ibrahim Farinloye, South-West Spokesperson of the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), revealed that the woman, whose name was not provided, was “hale and hearty” adding however that she was “traumatized”.

“So we didn’t want her to talk. But she sustained little injuries on her ankle and wrist.

Meanwhile the latest update provided by The Nation says that the death toll has risen to 59, while Premium Times puts the figure at 57. The number of people rescued corresponds 131, according to both sources.

Yesterday NEMA reported about deploying sniffer dogs to the site and also claimed that governor Fashola ordered arrest of anyone who would hinder the rescue process.

A statement from the NEMA said the Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Kayode Aderanti has ordered the release of the sniffer dogs

Farinloye mentioned today that the rescue efforts could be over “latest by Tuesday night”.

Source

http://www.naij.com/291085-synagogue-church-woman-miraculously-walks-rubble-3-days-collapse.html
Re: SYNAGOGUE CHURCH; Woman Miraculously Walks Out Of Rubble After Four Days by CORTANA: 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
#BringBackDickDastardly
Re: SYNAGOGUE CHURCH; Woman Miraculously Walks Out Of Rubble After Four Days by bright007(f): 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
Don't know wat to comment
Re: SYNAGOGUE CHURCH; Woman Miraculously Walks Out Of Rubble After Four Days by lirusehn(m): 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2014

^^^^

The poster above me won't stop posting comment b4 i do undecided
bright007
Re: SYNAGOGUE CHURCH; Woman Miraculously Walks Out Of Rubble After Four Days by princealbashir: 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
See this OP.... in the report you said 'according to Premium times' then your link z to a different site.... anyhow, wonders shall never end - especially in Synagogue! !!!!
Re: SYNAGOGUE CHURCH; Woman Miraculously Walks Out Of Rubble After Four Days by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:28am On Sep 20, 2014
Synagogue church, The house of signs and wonders!
Re: SYNAGOGUE CHURCH; Woman Miraculously Walks Out Of Rubble After Four Days by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:31am On Sep 20, 2014
SYNAGOGUE CHURCH, The home of signs and wonders!
Re: SYNAGOGUE CHURCH; Woman Miraculously Walks Out Of Rubble After Four Days by delishpot: 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
So? People have been known to survive such tey tey. Lets leave matter jare. Open google and search for earth quake, flood or tsunami survivors. Its not limited to synagog and TB. God can do his work anywhere anytime or should I say nature can save whom it chooses to spare and destroy those it chooses to destroy. synagog or not, church or not, christian or not, male or not , adult or not.
I thank God for her but I do not link her survival to TB joshua.

(1) (Reply)

Robbery Suspect Burnt By Mob In Abia (graphic Photo Viewer Discretion) / Photo: Man Stabbed To Death In Fight Over Turn To Rape Girl In SA / Nigerian Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Sambisa Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.