Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

You Are A Cultist, You are not qualified to talk to me – Sheriff tells Soyinka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are A Cultist, You are not qualified to talk to me – Sheriff tells Soyinka (829 Views)

Probe Sports Minister, Danlong, He Dresses Like A Cultist – HURIWA Tells Buhari / Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome / Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are A Cultist, You are not qualified to talk to me – Sheriff tells Soyinka by Biliamin(m): 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
An alleged Boko Haram sponsor and a former Governor of Borno State, Ali Modu Sheriff has reacted to allegations leveled against him in an article penned by Nobel Laureate, Wole Soyinka titled‘Wage of Impunity’.

Speaking during an interview with Punch, the Commissioner of Information and Home Affairs under his administration, Mr. Inuwa Bwala said Soyinka was only entertaining Nigerians with his mastery of the English language.’

“As the ‘cultist’ we know him (Soyinka) to be, being the founder of a confraternity for which the world is still waiting for answers from him, he is the least morally qualified to speak on the alleged involvement of any Nigerian in whatever crime.

“We challenge him to name this person he says he knows as a sponsor of Boko Haram in the Central Bank, if he is as patriotic as he claims to be. We also challenge him to prove to Nigerians that he is not the cultist we have always known him to be.

“No security agency anywhere or an individual who claims to have investigated this matter independently can dictate to Nigerians or our security personnel what to do about this Boko Haram menace. Therefore, this needless diversion is unwelcome”, he said.

http://www.today.ng/news/boko-haram-sponsorship-soyinka-is-morally-unqualified-to-speak-to-me-hes-a-cultist-sheriff/

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Cultist, You are not qualified to talk to me – Sheriff tells Soyinka by Biliamin(m): 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
Nothing we no go see for this country... can't even laugh...

But what does Sheriff mean? Soyinka, do not talk to me, we are both killers or what

1 Like

Re: You Are A Cultist, You are not qualified to talk to me – Sheriff tells Soyinka by Biliamin(m): 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
I learnt Soyinka is a Pirate... they don't kill but they torture lecturers who trespass... I no be cult ooo
Re: You Are A Cultist, You are not qualified to talk to me – Sheriff tells Soyinka by size38: 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
If Wole Soyinka is not qualified to speak to u. those of us like myself who are better qualified to speak to u have asking u to come and explain urself about ur alleged sponsorship of Boko Haram activities u, Modu Sheriff, refused to speak. why?
Re: You Are A Cultist, You are not qualified to talk to me – Sheriff tells Soyinka by Humblesam(m): 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
When thunder go fire all of una when de damage this country eeh, holy spirit no go dey to take quench the fire. You guys should carry on, I am praying and watching.......
Re: You Are A Cultist, You are not qualified to talk to me – Sheriff tells Soyinka by princealbashir: 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
... but you're a terrorist..
Re: You Are A Cultist, You are not qualified to talk to me – Sheriff tells Soyinka by Wealthlex(m): 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
And he still hv mouth to call person killing
Biliamin: I learnt Soyinka is a Pirate... they don't kill but they torture lecturers who trespass... I no be cult ooo
Wealthlex: And he still hv mouth to call person killing
Re: You Are A Cultist, You are not qualified to talk to me – Sheriff tells Soyinka by omokab: 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
Nothing we no go see for this country.A terrorist sponsor is saying wole soyinka is a cultist therefore he can't talk to him but other qualify people like SAN femi falana have accused him of sponsoring boko haram why can't he defend himself since the allegation.Also said,he's just using English to talk to people I now ask is there any of his generation that have ever qualify to have such an honor both in Nigeria and foreign countries.Nuissance, looking at him he ressemble bush big with that his long mouth.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Clears Last Ebola Suspect / Senate Moves To Ban Tobacco Production, Consumption / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.