Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,328 members, 7,808,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? (6631 Views)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Godmystrength: 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
nwando:

Win her back ke
What he needs is a job
A very busy one to keep him super occupied and wear him out
He seems to have too much time on his hands
yes win her back.
he already has a job. the issue is that he wants his 'WIFE' back as the good girl he used to know.
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
coogar:

kick the heifer out of your house!!
i dunno why you people cling on to someone that doesn't want to be with you. she's cheating on you with her ex in the UK, she's embarrassed you in public, she disrespects you in front of her mother, niece, etc.

can't you fücking see the writing on the wall?
is it until she brings a bastärd into your matrimonial home in one of her shaggïng expeditions before you do what is right? jeeez, man up & do what is right before an irresponsible wife sends you to an early grave.

You think say na gra gra?

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
omoyeme200:

She disrespects me infront of her niece, children and grand ma(her mother) When I really needed her most she was not there for me even embarrassed me in public when we had a function in church

This man nags a lot
What is even wrong with you?

She is cheating
She is disrespecting you
It is all about you you you
Allow this woman to drink water and keep her cup down
Haba!
Maybe your attitude is chasing her away
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Naavah(f): 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
docsholz: Why is marriage so problematic sef, there's always depressing news on this section
We are tired of depressing news. Marriage is scary.
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
carefreewannabe: omoyeme200

Your wife made mistakes but I am beginning to think that you were also way too clingy.

Being clingy makes a relationship boring. Being clingy kills passion.

So u noticed that too?
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
Op, It really saddens my heart, that u r going thru this situation. And strangely, considerable number of dedicated men who got married 2 good girls, always av one sad or tormenting story 2 share, wit any of their close frnds. And I usually ask @ d end but when u see a so called bad babe, maybe cos of her expensive luk or kind of job..She's quickly disregarded by most men as unfit for marriage. But strangely too, a man who luckily ends up married 2 any of them, av less issues 2 complain abt them. Why? Cos she has seen it.. Nothing fazes her abt other men anymore, and she's now focusd on taking care of her home.
**sighs* op, yur wife is aving an affair. She wants 2 rock life, and she feels u r. Choking her.. She wants 2 knw how it feels 2 be free anD flirt wit guys...But dis stage will soon Pass.. Be patient and continue. Taking care of yur kids. D lord is yur strength.
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by coogar: 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
nwando:
You think say na gra gra?

gra-gra is the only way out - who has time for a rubbish wifey? it's only a man with the self esteem of an elf that would persevere with a woman like this. i would drive her back to her father's house safe & sound.....without the option of reconciliation.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
nwando:

So u noticed that too?

He says that this is what his wife has said, doesn't he? smiley
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
The op does not nag a lot. He's simply a focused, faithful and Dedicated husband that wants his love his wife 2 reciprocate his feelings 2wards her back frm wat he stated here. If u truly love yur partner, trust me, @ any given chance u wud want 2 be wit d person. Op pls just try and focus on yur work and kid... Give less attention 2 yur wife. When she notice yur distant attitude, for a long time her brain will come baCk...
U r a good husband, any wise woman wud want 2 have.. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by pickabeau1: 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
Now the next step is insulting the op..

Ok

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
coogar:

gra-gra is the only way out - who has time for a rubbish? it's only a man with the self esteem of an elf that would persevere with a woman like this. i would drive her back to her father's house safe & sound.....without the option of reconciliation.

Drive her back with or without her kids
You forget that she may have more claim to that house they live in than he does
You think you can just drive anyone back like you shush a bird off
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by coogar: 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
nwando:
Drive her back with or without her kids

of course, without my kids.
who would leave his kids with a woman that was caught cheating with an ex-boyfriend. they stay in nigeria, the father gets the first option.

You forget that she may have more claim to that house they live in than he does
You think you can just drive anyone back like you shush a bird off

that's exactly what i would do....a cheat is a cheat!
how can i ever trust such a woman again? forgiving her is the easy part - what about trust?
if she gets pregnant then all kinda thoughts are racing through my mind, is the kid really mine?

i'm too young to be going through such, the best option is to cut her off - completely!
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
coogar:

of course, without my kids.
who would leave his kids with a woman that was caught cheating with an ex-boyfriend. they stay in nigeria, the father gets the first option.

that's exactly what i would do....a cheat is a cheat!
how can i ever trust such a woman again? forgiving her is the easy part - what about trust?
if she gets pregnant then all kinda thoughts are racing through my mind, is the kid really mine?

i'm too young to be going through such, the best option is to cut her off - completely!

You think any woman in this modern age will allow you take the children she carried in her womb nine months and nursed with her personal milk.in case you don't know,Nigeria has changed

The woman is obviously not interested in the marriage anymore
It happens
She is not feeling him any longer and has made no secret of it
If he doesn't like the new state of affairs,let him file for divorce
Coming to nairaland to lament and elicit sympathy from strangers won't bring her love back
He obviously wants the marriage more than she does
There comes a time a woman has had enough
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by coogar: 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
nwando:
You think any woman in this modern age will allow you take the children she carried in her womb nine months and nursed with her personal milk.in case you don't know,Nigeria has changed

i guess the child she carried in her womb for 9 months was an immaculate pregnancy. there was no input from the hubby at all. she reproduced like a komodo dragon. grin

The woman is obviously not interested in the marriage anymore
It happens
She is not feeling him any longer and has made no secret of it
If he doesn't like the new state of affairs,let him file for divorce
Coming to naiaraland to lament won't bring her love back

i don't think he came to NL to ask how to win her heart back. he came to ask if he has overreacted. one can tolerate a cheating hubby in so many ways - but a cheating wife? angry angry angry angry

if i have my way, i would decree cheating wives should be treated the way christian crusaders treated witches centuries ago. grin
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
coogar:

i guess the child she carried in her womb for 9 months was an immaculate pregnancy. there was no input from the hubby at all. she reproduced like a komodo dragon. grin

i don't think he came to NL to ask how to win her heart back. he came to ask if he has overreacted. one can tolerate a cheating hubby in so many ways - but a cheating wife? angry angry angry angry

if i have my way, i would decree cheating wives should be treated the way christian crusaders treated witches centuries ago. grin

Hehehehe
You see am
We should tolerate cheating husbands and you cannot tolerate cheating wives
Well women are catching up
This one now has options
Look who is crying now

What he won't tell you is the role he played in this predicament he finds himself in
I assure you there was a time this good girl he married swallowed nonsense and remained good until she found comforting shoulders to lean on
Na turn by turn
Men think it's every wife that will be meek and mild and collect rubbish till eternity
May all these trifling men meet women that will turn out like this and shatter your hearts to small small pieces the way you shattered hers

9 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by coogar: 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2014
nwando:
Hehehehe
You see am
We should tolerate cheating husbands and you cannot tolerate cheating wives
Well women are catching up
This one now has options
Look who is crying now

a cheating husband would not bring a bastard from his trysts & claim the baby is yours. that's the difference.

a cheating hubby can only father a child outside the marriage - a cheating wife would bring a bastärd in & still dance at the altar in church that her God has done it for her.

nwando:
What he won't tell you is the role he played in this predicament he finds himself in
I assure you there was a time this good girl he married swallowed nonsense and remained good until she found comforting shoulders to lean on
Na turn by turn

don't just assume. if it was the wife that came here to say her hubby was cheating with an ex on facebook, you wouldn't assume the woman must have played a role in the predicament she found herself.

when wives cheat, blame the hubbies
when hubbies cheat, blame the hubbies.
at what point in this millennium would women start taking full responsibility for their lecherousness?

Men think it's every wife that will be meek and mild and collect rubbish till eternity
May all these trifling men meet women that will turn out like this and shatter your hearts to small small pieces the way you shattered hers

if this man was a trifling hubby, he wouldn't even notice his woman was on facebook chatting with an ex. cheating husbands are far too busy with their many mistresses to be bothered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
I have a friend that says that if her husband ever cheats,she must cheat back and make sure he finds out
And she will make sure the man big pass her husband in every way a man fit pass im fellow man so that he will see her taste in men and shake her hands

Height o
Build o
Pocket o
Societal standing o
"Staff of office" o grin
Every measurable way
After she has done her own then they can talk of reconciliation if he wants to reconcile

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
coogar:

a cheating husband would not bring a bastard from his trysts & claim the baby is yours. that's the difference.

a cheating hubby can only father a child outside the marriage - a cheating wife would bring a bastärd in & still dance at the altar in church that her God has done it for her.

Well too bad for you folks
Women can hide their cheating well and will take the paternity of their kids to their grave
The underlying thing there is cheating
If a man can do it,let him find a woman that can do it too
Hopefully she will be smart enough to use protection or get men that resemble her husband small grin

It will be foolish to cheat with a light skinned man for instance if you and hubby are very dark skinned
Or have a 6 foot husband and cheat with a short engine

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by coogar: 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
nwando: I have a friend that says that if her husband ever cheats,she must cheat back and make sure he finds out
And she will make sure the man big pass her husband in every way a man fit pass im fellow man so that he will see her taste in men and shake her hands

Height o
Build o
Pocket o
Societal standing o
"Staff of office" o grin
Every measurable way
After she has done her own then they can talk of reconciliation if he wants to reconcile

there must be a woman more beautiful than this your friend....with luscious bòobs & killer hips. nor be that una america? one trip to california and i would find me a sexy hispanic. women are far more jealous than men - na she go quench. grin cheesy
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
coogar:

there must be a woman more beautiful than this your friend....with luscious bòobs & killer hips. nor be that una america? one trip to california and i would find me a sexy hispanic. women are far more jealous than men - na she go quench. grin cheesy

If my husband cheats with an ugly woman,I will feel more angry
Hehehehehe
It will look to me that his taste is ugly women so I must be ugly in his eyes
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by soulglo: 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
nwando:

Win her back ke
What he needs is a job
A very busy one to keep him super occupied and wear him out
He seems to have too much time on his hands

He already has a job and what if he did not for a while? She will come back begging after her wild goose chase. I just have a feeling that the is acting like he will die without her. We really need to stop putting the value of husbands on their financial success. Discussing your spouse negatively with your ex? That's betrayal. I'm sure it hit him like a ton of bricks. He needs to not give her anymore power but having 10 jobs will not solve this problem. To be honest I don't think he should have sex with her anymore. They should get professional help.
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
soulglo:

He already has a job and what if he did not for a while? She will come back begging after her wild goose chase. I just have a feeling that the is acting like he will die without her. We really need to stop putting the value of husbands on their financial success. Discussing your spouse negatively with your ex? That's betrayal. I'm sure it hit him like a ton of bricks. He needs to not give her anymore power but having 10 jobs will not solve this problem. To be honest I don't think he should have sex with her anymore. They should get professional help.

I saw that later

The bottom line is that she is no longer in love with him
Every other action is secondary to that premise
The woman no want again
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by coogar: 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
nwando:
Well too bad for you folks
Women can hide their cheating well and will take the paternity of their kids to their grave

DNA tests are becoming cheaper - the net is closing.

The underlying thing there is cheating
If a man can do it,let him find a woman that can do it too
Hopefully she will be smart enough to use protection or get men that resemble her husband small grin

she's disadvantaged - a woman can only choose from the list of admirers running after her. if her luck only draws dark men - then she's toast. a man on the other hand sees what he likes & go after her. cheesy

It will be foolish to cheat with a light skinned man for instance if you and hubby are very dark skinned
Or have a 6 foot husband and cheat with a short engine

what about height, shape of head, color of lips, size, etc?
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
coogar:

DNA tests are becoming cheaper - the net is closing.

she's disadvantaged - a woman can only choose from the list of admirers running after her. if her luck only draws dark men - then she's toast. a man on the other hand sees what he likes & go after her. cheesy

what about height, shape of head, color of lips, size, etc?

Odiegwu
A black man is a black man
Who is checking
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by coogar: 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
nwando:

If my husband cheats with an ugly woman,I will feel more angry
Hehehehehe
It will look to me that his taste is ugly women so I must be ugly in his eyes

i thought cheating with a prettier chic would make any woman angrier. so she has to be ugly? thanks for the heads up.

i would go to the core of oshodi market & find me a robust tribal-marked tomato seller. grin
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by coogar: 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
nwando:

Odiegwu
A black man is a black man
Who is checking

so djimon honsou is the same as yobo to you? grin

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
coogar:

i thought cheating with a prettier chic would make any woman angrier. so she has to be ugly? thanks for the heads up.

i would go to the core of oshodi market & find me a robust tribal-marked tomato seller. grin

One woman had her husband in naija cheating with people's house girls ,hawkers selling orange ,market women etc
She said the one that pained her was the caliber of girls her husband was cheating with
Instead of him to find diezani or stella odua,women that can add monetary value to the household,the eediot was giving out the little they had to recharge card sellers.
She had a point
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by coogar: 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
nwando:

One woman had her husband in naija cheating with people's house girls ,hawkers selling orange etc
She said the one that pained her was the caliber of girls her husband was cheating with
Instead of him to find diezani or stella odua,women that can add monetary value to the household,the eediot was giving out the little they had to recharge card sellers.
She had a point

sometimes, the local chicken tastes better than the agric ones. cheesy grin
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
coogar:

so djimon honsou is the same as yobo to you? grin

Look at yobo's kids,do any of them have red lips?
Is anyone doubting their paternity?
Those small features no dey matter
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
coogar:

sometimes, the local chicken tastes better than the agric ones. cheesy grin

Rofl
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by cococandy(f): 9:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
Nwando and coogar lmao cheesy grin

Erm meanwhile no body should call the OP a nag. We don't know that.
He seems like the type that gives his wife the attention she needs. Just that in this case she doesn't want his attention.
Me I like me very sweet and loving men.
Not the 'braggadacio feeling funky on top nothing kind of men'
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by coogar: 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
nwando:
Look at yobo's kids,do any of them have red lips?
Is anyone doubting their paternity?
Those small features no dey matter

no one would doubt the paternity cos the kids actually look like yobo. the forehead & the dome is enough for me.

cococandy: Nwando and coogar lmao cheesy grin
Erm meanwhile no body should call the OP a nag. We don't know that.
He seems like the type that gives his wife the attention she needs. Just that in this case she doesn't want his attention.
Me I like me very sweet and loving men.
Not the 'braggadacio feeling funky on top nothing kind of men'

in the 21st century, paying attention to one's spouse = nagging! cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happy International Women's Day 2023 / What A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Better. / Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.