Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? (6632 Views)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by dytbabe: 9:53am On Sep 18, 2014
cyclones:
Ur comment made me feel you cud be dat kind of woman.

And after then?
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by cyclones(m): 9:58am On Sep 18, 2014
Chomzy19: Who is this cry baby? Pls man up n face ur home joor. Wit dis kind of attitude u re displaying here who wldnt disrespect u?
I reject ur kind of woman in my life IJN

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by coogar: 10:01am On Sep 18, 2014
cococandy: I think it is wrong to call someone's wife a slutt. undecided
He may not even fancy it.

so what do you call a married woman that is craving for her ex-boyfriend's sausage? a saint?

call a spade what it is - she's a slüt!

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by cyclones(m): 10:21am On Sep 18, 2014
nwando:

Hehehehe
You see am
We should tolerate cheating husbands and you cannot tolerate cheating wives
Well women are catching up
This one now has options
Look who is crying now

What he won't tell you is the role he played in this predicament he finds himself in
I assure you there was a time this good girl he married swallowed nonsense and remained good until she found comforting shoulders to lean on
Na turn by turn
Men think it's every wife that will be meek and mild and collect rubbish till eternity
May all these trifling men meet women that will turn out like this and shatter your hearts to small small pieces the way you shattered hers
Something tells me u r a witch.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Skybright227: 10:32am On Sep 18, 2014
Maybe
along the line you stoped giving her attention,,, pls show her love and care, buy her gift,call her up and listen to her ,make
her xplain her problems and sudden change of attitude, above all pray more cos devil is always alert looking for families to terminate(satan dislike peace and love)...pls work
on your marriage no other girl is better. women need love and care o'jare!
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by edwife(f): 10:53am On Sep 18, 2014
Oh well.I am not going to sugar coat anything,it is simply wrong for a woman to behave as such.
Not only it is disgraceful but i find it irritating for a woman to denigrate her body.

Yes,if you are tired of a man or the marriage just vamoose and stop playing the "slut".I will have more regard for a woman who walk away than the one having affairs here and there in the name of revenge.

Let be real,you want to be call a lady then act like one. undecided
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by cococandy(f): 10:55am On Sep 18, 2014
TV01:

And I absolutely agree.

It’s a principle of mine – one I’ve mentioned repeatedly and still hold strongly too - to never denigrate the spouse of one who comes here for succour. It doesn’t help and can actually inflame the situation.

I actually wrestled with it a bit, but as I write at least as much for the “want to’s” and the “would like to’s”, I felt I had to make myself very clear and be starkly descriptive about what obtains.

It wasn’t meant for the OP as such and I apologised for any perceived slight.

Just as no one is a homosexual, no one is a slut. Sluttery is a behaviour. Even if we feel we are naturally inclined in some way, it’s still a choice.

Standards have slipped somewhat, but indulgence in physical intimacy outside marriage means you are playing the ho – sluttery. Very few of us are not guilty as charged, but we can repent of such behaviour and resist such feelings, and we don’t have to adopt it as an identity.

Did it touch?
How would you describe an adulterous spouse and one that is disdainfully flagrant about it?

TV
coogar:
so what do you call a married woman that is craving for her ex-boyfriend's sausage? a saint?
call a spade what it is - she's a slüt!

I'm not interested in protecting the image of the op's wife. I'm pretty sure she doesn't give a damn what we think.

I'm more concerned about not hurting the OP more than he already is.
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by coogar: 10:57am On Sep 18, 2014
cococandy:

I'm not interested in protecting the image of the op's wife. I'm pretty sure she doesn't give a damn what we think.

I'm more concerned about not hurting the OP more than he already is.

he's a man, he can handle it. cheesy

edwife: Oh well.I am not going to sugar coat anything,it is simply wrong for a woman to behave as such.
Not only it is disgraceful but i find it irritating for a woman to denigrate her body.
Yes,if you are tired of a man or the marriage just vamoose and stop playing the "slut".I will have more regard for a woman who walk away than the one having affairs here and there in the name of revenge.

ed miliband's wife - don't forget my baby shower is this weekend. we shall be needing your jollof rice cooking expertise. grin cheesy
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by edwife(f): 11:02am On Sep 18, 2014
coogar:

ed miliband's wife - don't forget my baby shower is this weekend. we shall be needing your jollof rice cooking expertise. grin cheesy

I don't like baby showers,i only celebrate the birth of a child. cheesy

Not to worry,I will be there live and direct with cat fish pepper soup. grin tongue tongue
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Skybright227: 11:06am On Sep 18, 2014
And what if @op is imagining things,,did he ever said he catch the duo red handed?
edwife: Oh well.I am not going to sugar coat anything,it is
simply wrong for a woman to behave as such.
Not only it is disgraceful but i find it irritating for a woman to
denigrate her body.

Yes,if you are tired of a man or the marriage just vamoose and stop
playing the "slut".I will have more regard for a woman who walk away
than the one having affairs here and there in the name of revenge.

pls @op work on your marriage before its too late,,,sometimes what you give is what you get xcpt an ungrateful wife.
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by cococandy(f): 11:07am On Sep 18, 2014
coogar:

he's a man, he can handle it. cheesy
Yea he's a man that's why I think you'd even understand. It's kind of a thing of pride for men.
Mock a man to his face that his wife is wh*re even if it's true,he'll react in anger first.
Even if he's no longer with the woman.

And he says he wants his good girl back(while I'm skeptical about the possibility)
It shows he still has some regard for her.
We should respect that.

Erm so you have a baby on the way?
Hei congrats cheesy cheesy (and better not be joking angry )
I'm sure it'll be twins.
Sarah and coogar juniors
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
edwife:

I don't like baby showers,i only celebrate the birth of a child. cheesy

Not to worry,I will be there live and direct with cat fish pepper soup. grin tongue tongue

So there is someone like me in this world embarassed embarassed
Ive always wondered what the need for baby showers were especially when the person is having the 2nd, 3rd, 4th baby . .what do you want to tell the mum to be that she doesnt already know about looking after babies?

The other day I was invited ot one by SMS and they were even telling us not to forget to bring nice gifts for the baby. . . how tactless is that?

I would rather have a nice cuddle with a baby instead than sit and chop rice. babies smell lovely & they look so cute when they stretch kiss grin
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by edwife(f): 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
chaircover:

So there is someone like me in this world embarassed embarassed
Ive always wondered what the need for baby showers were especially when the person is having the 2nd, 3rd, 4th baby . .what do you want to tell the mum to be that she doesnt already know about looking after babies?

The other day I was invited ot one by SMS and they were even telling us not to forget to bring nice gifts for the baby. . . how tactless is that?

I would rather have a nice cuddle with a baby instead than sit and chop rice. babies smell lovely & they look so cute when they stretch kiss grin

That is what i am talking about,i love cuddling newborns.They so soft and peaceful embarassed,don't mind those having baby showers here and there,i have never been to one and i am not planning to attend anytime soon. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happy International Women's Day 2023 / What A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Better. / Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.