Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Infinix Zero Supercharged + Free Delivery On All Items Purchased This Week! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero Supercharged + Free Delivery On All Items Purchased This Week! (1028 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others / Share Your Experience As Regards Your Phones Purchased In SLOT? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Zero Supercharged + Free Delivery On All Items Purchased This Week! by Ojosareadebagi(m): 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
The rave of the new Infinix Zero is still on! Never before have we seen such an amazing reception for a mobile device! Imagine how fast the Infinix Zero sold out on the first day it was featured on .
This new model features a 16GB internal memory, twice the size of the previous version. It also has a processor memory of 2GB, which means you have twice the power and speed to run your favorite apps and comes in three variants - black, white and gold.
For just N23,900, the supercharged version of the Infinix Zero which features a 13MP camera, a powerful Octa-Core processor, the latest Android 4.4 Kit Kat technology and a gorilla glass finish is twice the memory, twice the capacity, and more value for money! Don't miss out on this!

To top this up, Konga has introduced a free nationwide delivery offer that would run till Sunday, 21st September, 2014. This means that all customers in every part of Nigeria can now receive items purchased without having to pay for delivery charges! So, what are you waiting for?
Re: Infinix Zero Supercharged + Free Delivery On All Items Purchased This Week! by darlingnuel(m): 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
Buddy, What's the battery capacity? Would you be kind enough to provide detailed specifications of d device?
Re: Infinix Zero Supercharged + Free Delivery On All Items Purchased This Week! by W3xy1(m): 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
Cool
Re: Infinix Zero Supercharged + Free Delivery On All Items Purchased This Week! by damcqute(m): 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
darlingnuel: Buddy, What's the battery capacity? Would you be kind enough to provide detailed specifications of d device?
battery capacity is 1920mAh
Re: Infinix Zero Supercharged + Free Delivery On All Items Purchased This Week! by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
I have the Infinix Zero. Ask me any question
Re: Infinix Zero Supercharged + Free Delivery On All Items Purchased This Week! by gregkuika: 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
The phone is out of stock in konga
Re: Infinix Zero Supercharged + Free Delivery On All Items Purchased This Week! by gregkuika: 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
D phone is out of stock
Re: Infinix Zero Supercharged + Free Delivery On All Items Purchased This Week! by stharley: 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
JideTheBlogger: I have the Infinix Zero. Ask me any question

How many led indicator signs?
How is the sound n camera quality?
Re: Infinix Zero Supercharged + Free Delivery On All Items Purchased This Week! by damcqute(m): 9:10am On Sep 18, 2014
[url][/url]
stharley:

How many led indicator signs?
How is the sound n camera quality?

At least 3 LED indicator signs. And as for the song, very good.
For the camera, you should see for yourself. I tested out the camera indoor and outdoor. See the results here. www.qbizlinx.com/konga
Re: Infinix Zero Supercharged + Free Delivery On All Items Purchased This Week! by Ologunsunny: 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
what of battery life
Re: Infinix Zero Supercharged + Free Delivery On All Items Purchased This Week! by lanre316: 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
JideTheBlogger: I have the Infinix Zero. Ask me any question

Please give a review of the battery of the phone. I wanted to buy it until I start hearing stories about poor battery performance. Is it true that the battery doesn't hold up compared to similar phones. Thanks in advance.
Re: Infinix Zero Supercharged + Free Delivery On All Items Purchased This Week! by damcqute(m): 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
FINALLY!!!! THE INFINIX ZERO GOLD VERSION IS OUT! Click here to order ASAP Remember, delivery is free for the next 2 days. and it just costs 23,900. only. hurry and place your orders.

And if you wanna know more about the device, including pictures and videos visit this site
Re: Infinix Zero Supercharged + Free Delivery On All Items Purchased This Week! by Gudiza(m): 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2014

(1) (Reply)

4g Lte Superfast Internet / Please Stop The Bloatwares. / prank!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.