Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Delta Gov Commissions N768m Market - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Gov Commissions N768m Market (1717 Views)

DELTA GOV: Tension As Tribunal Delivers Verdict / DELTA GOV: Tension As Tribunal Delivers Verdict-vanguard / Delta Gov Okowa Visits Buhari To Thank Him For Kachikwu's Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Gov Commissions N768m Market by jared007: 4:08am On Sep 17, 2014
atlwireles:

Bloody liar, your lies are dismissed.
Atlwireles stop embarassing me with ur silly comments as an advocate 4 Uduaghan. Uduaghan is a chronic failure and u know. Am a PDP fan just like you and u are not more Delta than us. REMEMBER OUR DELTA REMAINS A RURAL STATE IRRESPECTIVE OF THE HUGE REVENUE ALLOCATIONS!
Re: Delta Gov Commissions N768m Market by atlwireles: 4:34am On Sep 17, 2014
jared007: Atlwireles stop embarassing me with ur silly comments as an advocate 4 Uduaghan. Uduaghan is a chronic failure and u know. Am a PDP fan just like you and u are not more Delta than us. REMEMBER OUR DELTA REMAINS A RURAL STATE IRRESPECTIVE OF THE HUGE REVENUE ALLOCATIONS!

Who are you? where do I know you from. Delta ko, delta ni. NL deltans are unknown to me. Carry your madness somewhere else
Re: Delta Gov Commissions N768m Market by lakpalakpa: 6:42am On Sep 17, 2014
Atwireles

I'm a full-blooded Deltan so your baseless rants are inconsequential. In your jaundiced opinion only those who join you in kissing the asses of Uduaghan and his gang of thieves are Deltans.

Uduaghan has only succeeded in impoverishing Deltans. With Delta's huge allocations what is on ground is very shameful to say the least.

Thank God the basin-headed fvcktard is leaving office in a few months time.
Re: Delta Gov Commissions N768m Market by lakpalakpa: 6:43am On Sep 17, 2014
jared007: Atlwireles stop embarassing me with ur silly comments as an advocate 4 Uduaghan. Uduaghan is a chronic failure and u know. Am a PDP fan just like you and u are not more Delta than us. REMEMBER OUR DELTA REMAINS A RURAL STATE IRRESPECTIVE OF THE HUGE REVENUE ALLOCATIONS!

Don't waste your time on that sycophant.
Re: Delta Gov Commissions N768m Market by jared007: 11:34am On Sep 17, 2014
atlwireles:

Who are you? where do I know you from. Delta ko, delta ni. NL deltans are unknown to me. Carry your madness somewhere else
Of a truth u don't know me becos i hardly comment on issues. Concerning Delta, i usually see ur comments filled with hypocricy. You criticize Uduaghan when talking with ur kinsmen but quickly praise him when talking with a perceived outsider.

1 Like

Re: Delta Gov Commissions N768m Market by atlwireles: 11:45am On Sep 17, 2014
jared007: Of a truth u don't know me becos i hardly comment on issues. Concerning Delta, i usually see ur comments filled with hypocricy. You criticize Uduaghan when talking with ur kinsmen but quickly praise him when talking with a perceived outsider.

Claim whatever you want, but keep me out of it. I don't know you and you don't know me. Above all, NL SS resident, claiming SS, just to insult the people of SS should never quote me.
Re: Delta Gov Commissions N768m Market by atlwireles: 11:47am On Sep 17, 2014
lakpalakpa: Atwireles

I'm a full-blooded Deltan so your baseless rants are inconsequential. In your jaundiced opinion only those who join you in kissing the asses of Uduaghan and his gang of thieves are Deltans.

Uduaghan has only succeeded in impoverishing Deltans. With Delta's huge allocations what is on ground is very shameful to say the least.

Thank God the basin-headed fvcktard is leaving office in a few months time.

Be whatever you want, by their fruits we shall know them. An almajiri will always be an almajiri.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Okupe: "Nigeria will rather break than for Buhari to Become President" / Jonathan's Coordinator Jumps Ship, Supports Buhari / Check Out This Amazing Photo (tagged) Aso Rock Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.