Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,879 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

I Need You Guys Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need You Guys Help (485 Views)

Internet Facts 98% Of You Guys Probably Don't Know / How Many Of You Guys Are Guilty? / GUYS Help Me Choose A University That Studys Lab Science Am From Abiastate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need You Guys Help by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
What small business can one start up with $25 to make a profit in 6 weeks. its a school project that must be completed. Just any small business.

thanks

Mods please take this to FP
Re: I Need You Guys Help by agitator: 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hawking, business
Re: I Need You Guys Help by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
agitator: Hawking, business

IT DEPENDS WHAT to hawk, we just need something
Re: I Need You Guys Help by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
donnypool:
IT DEPENDS WHAT to hawk, we just need something
You can buy a Can of Kerosene from filling stations and resell to final retailers ... 25dols is around #4,000 ..... You can also google it !!
Re: I Need You Guys Help by Project400: 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
Good evening @Op,

I think you should provide more insight on your school project/business.

(1) (Reply)

NUT Urges Teachers To Ignore September 22nd Resumption!! / Telecoms Power Engineering Training / Gain Admission To Study In Ghana Within A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.