Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,453 members, 7,801,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Who Used to Go to Those Boarding Schools? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Used to Go to Those Boarding Schools? (8023 Views)

Boarding Schools And Lesbianism / Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School / Why We Love Nigerian Boarding Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Used to Go to Those Boarding Schools? by Nobody: 3:59am On Sep 22, 2005
Re: Who Used to Go to Those Boarding Schools? by WesleyanA(f): 4:05am On Sep 22, 2005
i was going to but my parents won't let me. they heard stuff.
Re: Who Used to Go to Those Boarding Schools? by Nobody: 4:08am On Sep 22, 2005
Re: Who Used to Go to Those Boarding Schools? by WesleyanA(f): 4:16am On Sep 22, 2005
cults. i was only 10 then too so they didn't want me to move too far away.
Re: Who Used to Go to Those Boarding Schools? by Nobody: 4:20am On Sep 22, 2005
there arent cullts in boardin schools only in college

only thin is that witch shitt they tlk about
Re: Who Used to Go to Those Boarding Schools? by WesleyanA(f): 4:22am On Sep 22, 2005
yeah. the witch talk.
Re: Who Used to Go to Those Boarding Schools? by Nobody: 4:26am On Sep 22, 2005
CRAP
Re: Who Used to Go to Those Boarding Schools? by WesleyanA(f): 4:27am On Sep 22, 2005
there's this story i heard that some girls turn into trees and talk to people in the night rolleyes
Re: Who Used to Go to Those Boarding Schools? by hotangel2(f): 4:29am On Sep 22, 2005
Boarding school ke? Who would let me go there? My whole family memeber ganged up against me on going. They all gave reason like, "oma jooo bi bolon bolon".. "ebi loma pa to ma fi ku"... "kokoro(like disease) loma gbe wa ile oo".. "aje lo malo di"... "and so many more".

Boarding schools are suppose to be fun, but seriously, i dont think its a good idea to go to governement boarding schools. Actually goverments schools in a whole. They just bunch of crap. Like the governemnt boarding school, they give you Water and curry and they tell you it's soup. They cook Beans and it's like goat sh!t. I went to visit a friend one day, and ewwwwwwww...i threw up while she brought her supposed to be "dinner".

But hey seriously, those witched stuffs are real oo. NNe shine your eyes. Do you know "madam kos kos", she had an accident with her child and she cant find her child, but she has one leg of her daughters shoe. She goes about looking for the seccond leg.

"bush baby", is the one thay walks arround at night and sings. (i reject this in Jesus name).

There r so many stuffs that happen in boarding school. It's not encouraging.. although when you pass through it, you'll wish you can go back. Most people that pass through it safe, are people that dont do the "i am chirstian thing". COS if you do? NA you dem go find oooo, they will test you till you die.

boarding school? Mi no get hand oo. I was mad when my family memebers all said i couldnt go.. But when my friends come back home with disease and they all look like pankere... i realized my "family members" did good by saying i shouldnt go.

No matter how your experience is though, you'll forver have the memories. It's hard before you find someone that doesn't remeber high school life.
Re: Who Used to Go to Those Boarding Schools? by Nobody: 4:36am On Sep 22, 2005
BUSH BABY - FAKE AS HELL , IONO WHO BELIEVED THAT

GIRLS TURNIN INTO TREES - FAKE SHITTTTTT -->>>

N YEA BOARDIN SCHOOL FOOD IS NASTY , I STILL KINDA MISS EVERYTHING THO ESP. MY FRIENDS cry
Re: Who Used to Go to Those Boarding Schools? by Nobody: 4:37am On Sep 22, 2005
n yeah u get like extra skiny
Re: Who Used to Go to Those Boarding Schools? by casper(m): 4:41am On Sep 22, 2005
ABEG!!! na who go Federal Government College Ijanikin lagos for here?

abeg holla

i was in 2002 set

peace out!!!!

Re: Who Used to Go to Those Boarding Schools? by hotangel2(f): 4:44am On Sep 22, 2005
K2DaC:

BUSH BABY - FAKE AS HELL , IONO WHO BELIEVED THAT

GIRLS TURNIN INTO TREES - FAKE SHITTTTTT -->>>

N YEA BOARDIN SCHOOL FOOD IS NASTY , I STILL KINDA MISS EVERYTHING THO ESP. MY FRIENDS cry

hello... u spent Two years in boarding school.

People wake up to see "egg inside palm oil and a little kola-nut beside it". You tell me that's Fake Sh!T? I guess you have parents that pray for you at home.. that why u didnt see stuffs.

i aint saying everything they say about witches and blah blha is true.. But some are just really obviously true.
Re: Who Used to Go to Those Boarding Schools? by Nobody: 4:47am On Sep 22, 2005
i dont believe in that lmaooo it just sounds really dumb to me
Re: Who Used to Go to Those Boarding Schools? by WesleyanA(f): 4:48am On Sep 22, 2005
i know right? it doesn't make any sense.
Re: Who Used to Go to Those Boarding Schools? by hotangel2(f): 4:49am On Sep 22, 2005
cha cha cha cha cha...Just go to secondary school. Governement ones. They'll make more sense to you than drinking water.

You go to the restroom in the monring and you find sooooo many hairs on the floor, with little red blood stains. Hello!!!!
Re: Who Used to Go to Those Boarding Schools? by WesleyanA(f): 4:53am On Sep 22, 2005
ewwwwwwwwww....
Re: Who Used to Go to Those Boarding Schools? by Nobody: 5:00am On Sep 22, 2005
weird very weird
Re: Who Used to Go to Those Boarding Schools? by hotangel2(f): 5:02am On Sep 22, 2005
KC.... Kc... Ermmm, when every girl said they aint been to the restroom, and the girl that admits she has been there, looks like a witch. I laugh in chinese. You aint seen nothing.
Re: Who Used to Go to Those Boarding Schools? by WesleyanA(f): 5:07am On Sep 22, 2005
that's soo not true. i go to the restrooms and i don't see that stuff not even witch-looking girls. there's no such thing

when i was 9, this girl claimed she was a witch and people said she looked like one which i don't believe.
Re: Who Used to Go to Those Boarding Schools? by hotangel2(f): 5:09am On Sep 22, 2005
Was it boarding school?
Re: Who Used to Go to Those Boarding Schools? by WesleyanA(f): 5:10am On Sep 22, 2005
no, primary. i never attended a boarding school
Re: Who Used to Go to Those Boarding Schools? by mosiate(f): 9:45am On Sep 22, 2005
bording school is all a hell for those in junior class,but when you in senior class is always fun and enjoyment all through
Re: Who Used to Go to Those Boarding Schools? by angelak(f): 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2005
Hotangel, what i heard about madam koi koi was that her daughter died in the boarding house so she moves around to find an alternative daughter. When i was in boarding house i heard she finally found her daughter. One girl claim she saw and heard her saying "eno my daughter i have finally seen you" she woke us all up screaming rolleyes and praying
Re: Who Used to Go to Those Boarding Schools? by hotangel2(f): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2005
ha! shocked
Re: Who Used to Go to Those Boarding Schools? by Balogun(m): 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2005
Went to boarding school in Dublin. Fantastic. Enjoyed the regimented life. Enjoyed the sports and the camaraderie that went on. You make boarding school whatever you want it. You need to be confident to avoid the bullying.
Re: Who Used to Go to Those Boarding Schools? by layi(m): 5:49am On Oct 10, 2005
My days in boarding house were hell, but I miss my those days sha. I thank God I attended Federal Gorvernment Ogbomoso.
Re: Who Used to Go to Those Boarding Schools? by Scorpio(f): 4:42am On Dec 02, 2005
I attended FGC Ibillo n if have the chance to, i'll do it all over again. those were the dayz, i had mad fun, made some really cool friends there, lost some, cursed out my seniors n i loved my 2 skool mothers. true, it was tough being in there, but once you get used to it, u didn't want to leave. My first year was hell, mainly because my dad didnt tell me i was going to a boarding skool(i was goin nutz at d time so he thot that was a good punishment for me), so when i came, i was sooo rude. by the second week, i was seriously cooperating cheesy I loved Saturdays there sha, because we had the best Yam Porridge, we had Eba n Eguisi on Sundayz, geez, iono what happens, but on sundayz, the soups were alwayz the bomb. mehn, i could go on, but i got to go make some people upset  cheesy
Re: Who Used to Go to Those Boarding Schools? by amma(f): 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2005
if u haven't been to a boarding school then u have missed life.... at least half of it wink
Re: Who Used to Go to Those Boarding Schools? by Scorpio(f): 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2005
so true  tongue tell em girl/guy iono cheesy
Re: Who Used to Go to Those Boarding Schools? by Hotstepper(f): 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2005
BOARDING SKOOL WAS IT MENNN. I LOVED IT. U MAKE IT WAT U WANT IT TO BE. IF YOU WENT TO A FEDERAL SKOOL, PPL 4ROM ALL CORNERS OF 9ERIA IS DERE SO ITZ EVEN MORE FUN. MA SKOOL, THEY TREATED US LIKE PRINCESSESS. THURSDAY AFTERNOON OF BEANS AND DODO (WHO DARE 2 MISS IT). OR IT IS SUNDAY MORNING OF USUAL BREAD, EGG AND TEA OR DA AFTERNOON OF RICE AND STEW WITH FISH WITH ORANGES 4 DESERT...I LOVE DA SKOOL.......WE HAD EVERRYTHING WE NEEDED..DA SKOOL IS SO BEAUTIFUL AS WELL..LONG LIFE NIGERIA! LONG LIFE ANAMBRA STATE! LONG LIFE FGGC ONITSHA!!!
Re: Who Used to Go to Those Boarding Schools? by Z4M4eva(f): 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2005
Hotstepper:

BOARDING SKOOL WAS IT MENNN. I LOVED IT. U MAKE IT WAT U WANT IT TO BE. IF YOU WENT TO A FEDERAL SKOOL, PPL 4ROM ALL CORNERS OF 9ERIA IS DERE SO ITZ EVEN MORE FUN. MA SKOOL, THEY TREATED US LIKE PRINCESSESS. THURSDAY AFTERNOON OF BEANS AND DODO (WHO DARE 2 MISS IT). OR IT IS SUNDAY MORNING OF USUAL BREAD, EGG AND TEA OR DA AFTERNOON OF RICE AND STEW WITH FISH WITH ORANGES 4 DESERT...I LOVE DA SKOOL.WE HAD EVERRYTHING WE NEEDED..DA SKOOL IS SO BEAUTIFUL AS WELL..LONG LIFE NIGERIA! LONG LIFE ANAMBRA STATE! LONG LIFE FGGC ONITSHA!!!

Aww, you just made me smile all through the time I read your post, sweet smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Top 5 Largest University In Nigeria (photos) / Polytechnic Or College Of Education,which Is Better? / Please Where Is NECO Office In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.