Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:33 PM

Now Let Us Take A Commercial Break... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Now Let Us Take A Commercial Break... (674 Views)

My Experience With Fat Ladies In A Commercial Bus / Now Let's Be Totally Honest With Each Other. . . / Let Us Throw All The Insults Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now Let Us Take A Commercial Break... by vizkiz: 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
Just for fun wink

ok, so i was thinking...

What if you are a young and only child of an average rich dad and the old man is about to die...then he said to you on the sick bed

"Because i don't want you living a rough and not too convinient life like me, i have been saving money for you for the past 30years. It is about 10million naira and i kept it in the.... in the...
I----n t---he"

And he gave up....what will you do if you are the young child? grin

Hey! Its just for fun... wink
Re: Now Let Us Take A Commercial Break... by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
grin grin
Re: Now Let Us Take A Commercial Break... by Donfamous(m): 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
How is this romantic?
Re: Now Let Us Take A Commercial Break... by Gooci(m): 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
hmm... i will go to babalawo grin.... he's spirit must come to tell the rest of the story undecided
Re: Now Let Us Take A Commercial Break... by leshluap(m): 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
I will stop imagining, n face reality.

(1) (Reply)

Lmao!!!laugh Away Ur Sorrow / What Would U Had Done If U Picked Wallet With Attractive Content / Death Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.