Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,990 members, 7,799,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

How To Answer Calls Without Touching The Screen On Samsung Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Answer Calls Without Touching The Screen On Samsung Phone (1438 Views)

How To Mirror Your Android Screen On Tv / How I Conect My Android To Tv + How I Display My iPad Screen On Tv And Projector / Pause, Play And Skip Songs WITHOUT Touching Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Answer Calls Without Touching The Screen On Samsung Phone by baseg25(m): 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
At times, to answer a phone call may not be possible because you are busy doing something like washing cloth , plates e.t.c or maybe your hands are dirty or busy with something else. In situations such as this, accepting the call using voice commands or gestures over the phone’s screen is ideal. Both of these features are available on your Samsung high-end phone. However, they are turned off by default. Here is how to activate and use them.
Please note that the screenshots in this tutorial were taken using a Galaxy S5. However, the steps below will work on other high-end Samsung devices as well.
1. Open the app drawer, and choose Settings.

2. Inside the Settings app under the Quick Settings section, you will find an option with a hand icon named Accessibility. Tap on this option to continue. If the option is not available there, scroll down to the Personalization section to find it.

3.Next, tap on the Answering andending callsoption.

4.At the top of the list, you will see three options that allow you to answer incoming phone calls without touching the screen: Pressing theHome key, Voice control, and Waving hand over device.From my personal experience, using the Voice control and Waving hand over device options are the most practical ways to answer a phone call when your hands are dirty. Depending on your situation, you may want to enable one or both of them. When you have enabled the features, just close theSettingsapp.

Please note thatvoice control does not work when your phone is in vibrate mode. To improve the accuracy of the voice recognition system, try saying the command when the volume of the ringtone is reduced.
5.When there is a call, you can simply say,“Answer the call,”or wave your hand over the top of the device to accept it. To refuse the call, turn the phone upside down. Be aware that whenever you accept a call using your voice, the speaker will be turned on automatically.
What Do You Think?.
Source : http://techcribng.com/answer-calls-touching-screen-samsung-phone/

1 Like

Re: How To Answer Calls Without Touching The Screen On Samsung Phone by baseg25(m): 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
What do you think?.
Re: How To Answer Calls Without Touching The Screen On Samsung Phone by mjames: 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
Thank you
Re: How To Answer Calls Without Touching The Screen On Samsung Phone by driand(m): 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
I think its easier to touch d screen Dan to wave at the phone ..

1 Like

Re: How To Answer Calls Without Touching The Screen On Samsung Phone by laivwire(m): 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
How to answer calls without touching the screen on ANY phone.

Simply plug in an headset and press the pick button when a call comes through. Simple

Thanks for the tutorial Op, dnt mind me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Answer Calls Without Touching The Screen On Samsung Phone by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
good to here
Re: How To Answer Calls Without Touching The Screen On Samsung Phone by computerboy: 12:40am On Sep 17, 2014
penquin: good to here hear

wink
Re: How To Answer Calls Without Touching The Screen On Samsung Phone by baseg25(m): 8:05am On Sep 17, 2014
laivwire: How to answer calls without touching the screen on ANY phone.

Simply plug in an headset and press the pick button when a call comes through. Simple

its alryt, thanks for commenting.
Re: How To Answer Calls Without Touching The Screen On Samsung Phone by francis247(m): 11:31am On Sep 17, 2014
laivwire: How to answer calls without touching the screen on ANY phone.

Simply plug in a headset and press the pick button when a call comes through. Simple

Yeah! But it's not always hand.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Tariff On Mtn With Cheaper Call Rate? / Pls, Suggest A Good Android Phone Between 12000-15000 For Me / The Type Of Facebook Friends You Need To Delete Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.