Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:50 AM

Caring- Is It All About Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caring- Is It All About Guys? (3081 Views)

For Guys That Think Caring Is By Asking Ur Gal Question Like / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caring- Is It All About Guys? by Nkenim(m): 12:32am On Nov 02, 2008
Hi dears, is caring all about taking a girl oüt? Gifts? Calling her every second? Giving her money 4 upkeep? Please is there more 2 caring than de above listed. Because every girl seem 2 say am not caring when i've done everything that i've listed above. Must it be de guy alone 2 do de caring? Your opinions please.
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by MrCrackles(m): 12:34am On Nov 02, 2008
you don't seem to include FUCKING in your list above

so i take it that you don't do that amongst many other things

and as long as you don't do that amongst many other things, you are useless and not caring!! grin
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by Morenike3(f): 2:15am On Nov 02, 2008
Nkenim:

Hi dears, is caring all about taking a girl oüt? Gifts? Calling her every second? Giving her money 4 upkeep? Please is there more 2 caring than de above listed. Because every girl seem 2 say am not caring when i've done everything that i've listed above. Must it be de guy alone 2 do de caring? Your opinions please.
If they're telling you you're not caring, then obviously, there's more to caring than gifts, taking a girl out etc.
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by A40(m): 2:22am On Nov 02, 2008
Nkenim:

You are being too caring sef trust Naija girls to take that for granted i would advice you stop doing at least two of the above

@Morenike
Hi cheesy
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by Morenike3(f): 2:26am On Nov 02, 2008
A-40:

You are being too caring[b] sef trust Naija girls to take that for granted [/b]i would advice you stop doing at least two of the above
excuse me? angry angry
Is it their fault that Naija men dnt know what "caring" is? tongue

A-40:

@Morenike
Hi cheesy
Hey sweetie, how was your weekend? kiss
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by A40(m): 2:41am On Nov 02, 2008
*Morenike:

excuse me? angry angry
Is it their fault that Naija men dnt know what "caring" is? tongue
Hey sweetie, how was your weekend? kiss

We do know what caring is but when a guy is too nice sometimes he gets taken for granted

My weekend was cool kiss kiss and yours?
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by Morenike3(f): 2:50am On Nov 02, 2008
A-40:

We do know what caring is but when a guy is too nice sometimes he gets taken for granted

My weekend was cool kiss kiss and yours?

ohh plzzz, give us a break.
Being nice does not necessarily mean caring.
Caring is when you're falling and a guy holds your hips to break your fall, not watch you fall then lend a hand. angry angry

If Naija men don't know what love is, then what do they know about caring?

Anybody can buy her gifts, anybody can take her out, can give her money, but not every man can care for her like her man. If her man can't jump over the bridge for her, mehnnn, that one no be caring o. undecided

Trust me, if you have someone to care for you, all those material items and luxuries won't really matter. kiss kiss

My weekend was fab, thank you. kiss kiss
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by HRhotness(f): 2:57am On Nov 02, 2008
Nkenim:

If u really did care, u wld think nothing of these things. . . to care means u feel sumthin, it cant be quantified!
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by A40(m): 3:04am On Nov 02, 2008
*Morenike:

ohh plzzz, give us a break.
Being nice does  not necessarily mean caring.
Caring is when you're falling and a guy holds your hips to break your fall, not watch you fall then lend a hand. angry angry

If Naija men don't know what love is, then what do they know about caring?

Anybody can buy her gifts, anybody can take her out, can give her money, but not every man can care for her like her man. If her man can't jump over the bridge for her, mehnnn, that one no be caring o. undecided

Trust me, if you have someone to care for you, all those material items and luxuries won't really matter.  kiss kiss

My weekend was fab, thank you. kiss kiss

Giving her money for her upkeep,Buying Gifts,Calling her often? Taking a girl out it doesn't get any more caring than that.I think the mistake guys make is doing all this things without finding out if the girl really likes you because if she does you wouldn't have to go through all this stress
The typical Naija girl is materialistic so how else do you care for her? Can you give me other examples because the ones you listed here are outlandish
Jumping over the bridge? yeah so when i do that she runs to the next available boy! No way

Lol but you know i would walk the Atacama for you boo  kiss kiss
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by Morenike3(f): 3:19am On Nov 02, 2008
A-40:

The typical Naija girl is materialistic so how else do you care for her? Can you give me other examples because the ones you listed here are outlandish
Jumping over the bridge? yeah so when i do that she runs to the next available boy! No way

Lol but you know i would walk the Atacama for you boo kiss kiss

You, most most times b/c you abuse naija girls too much angry angry tongue[/b]times, do make sense. I have to agree with this line; [b]I think the mistake guys make is doing all this things without finding out if the girl really likes you because if she does you wouldn't have to go through all this stress. So true.

Lol! Those examples were meant as a hyperbole. Exaggerated tongue
Another example? sure. A girl would like a guy to cook for her, her favorite meal, instead of taking her out to a chef who doesn't even know what she likes to eat or [b]how [/b]she likes to eat it. wink

Another one?
Call her to ask her about her well being, instead of what you want for dinner.

And calling her 20x a day is not caring her, plz. It's stalking. Let her breath. And it gets boring if you keep calling her constantly undecided

I'd love to give more examples, but it'd just be "ridiculous" to you naija men tongue tongue

Lol, I know. That's why you're such a sweetie. But I prefer you jump off the bridge for me tongue kiss kiss
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by A40(m): 11:00pm On Nov 02, 2008
@Morenike
Why should i cook for a chic? Its not like i can't do it but mehn she has to be something special besides most girls don't even know how to cook these days so why should i cook for them

I agree on the calling every day thingy i can't do it i try giving people their space as much as possible

The Atacama desert is the perfect test ooh.Its the driest desert in the world it rains there once or twice every 200 years.That is the perfect way for me to show my love for you tongue tongue kiss kiss
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by Morenike3(f): 11:15pm On Nov 02, 2008
A-40:

@Morenike
Why should i cook for a chic? Its not like i can't do it but mehn she has to be something special besides most girls don't even know how to cook these days so why should i cook for them

I agree on the calling every day thingy i can't do it i try giving people their space as much as possible

The Atacama desert is the perfect test ooh.Its the driest desert in the world it rains there once or twice every 200 years.That is the perfect way for me to show my love for you tongue tongue kiss kiss

Lol!! You naija men are so so unromantic. So it's now a taboo to cook for your woman?
Ole ni gbogbo yin!!!
Must you do sth special for her too cook for you? I know it's a woman's thing, *roll eyes* but a girl wants to feel special and cared for once in a while by her man cooking for her. Is that too hard? grin grin

lmao!! you're so not serious. I already gave you my test, jump over the bridge or you do not loff me. Which one na.
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by A40(m): 12:06am On Nov 03, 2008
*Morenike:

Lol!! You naija men are so so unromantic. So it's now a taboo to cook for your woman?
Ole ni gbogbo yin!!!
Must you do sth special for her too cook for you? I know it's a woman's thing, *roll eyes* but a girl wants to feel special and cared for once in a while by her man cooking for her. Is that too hard? grin grin
Ohh stop it already this romantic thingy is so cliche.Its not a taboo but she has to be worth the trouble thats all i am saying
That's the issue most girls would rather like you to take them out! most of them can't even boil rice nowadays its so sad and some of them be serious Aje-Pako so they didn't and can't claim to have the luxury of having a maid as an excuse for their culinary ineptitude

I can't jump over no bridge boo.If the Atacama walk is not enough for you then too bad.What would you do for me sef? This our love e be like say na one-way traffic
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by Morenike3(f): 12:20am On Nov 03, 2008
A-40:

Ohh stop it already this romantic thingy is so cliche.Its not a taboo but she has to be worth the trouble thats all i am saying
That's the issue most girls would rather like you to take them out! most of them can't even boil rice nowadays its so sad and some of them be serious Aje-Pako so they didn't and can't claim to have the luxury of having a maid as an excuse for their culinary ineptitude

I can't jump over no bridge boo.If the Atacama walk is not enough for you then too bad.What would you do for me sef? This our love e be like say na one-way traffic

What kind of girls have you been hanging out with?

I'm not into restaurants because the food are so tasteless. Most of them. No spice, no Maggi, not enough salt etc. I'd rather he cook for me on valentine grin cheesy

Ok, maybe I'm being too selfish. Or am I? I mean, cooking for me does not even ave to be romantic. Just do it as a "caring" b/f, husband, etc.

Oh babe, but if you go to the desert, I'll miss you too much! You think I'd let you jump over the bridge without a parachute? Then you do not know me cry cry cry
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by milknhoney(f): 12:21am On Nov 03, 2008
*Morenike:

I use to think that a man should cook for his woman just for the sake of loving her. But now. . . . . I noticed that the woman has to pretty much bend over backwards for the guy just to take her out to eat.

But not to talk down on those men who are actually caring. I just wish all guys held this criteria within themselves but I guess that is just wishful thinking.
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by Morenike3(f): 12:28am On Nov 03, 2008
milknhoney:

I use to think that a man should cook for his woman just for the sake of loving her. But now. . . . . I noticed that the woman has to pretty much bend over backwards for the guy just to take her out to eat.

But not to talk down on those men who are actually caring. I just wish all guys held this criteria within themselves but I guess that is just wishful thinking.
Abi o, seriously.
Scratch romance out, scratch special treatment out. A man should be willing to cook for his wife, atleast once in a while.
It's just plain outrageous that she has to do sth to get special treatment.

Can't a man just tell his wife, atleast once a week or month or once in a well that she "shouldn't worry. I'd deal with the cooking tonight. You need the rest". That's caring. or am I wrong?

Men, we're not saying it has to be the man's job, all we're saying is, show her that you care.
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by A40(m): 12:31am On Nov 03, 2008
*Morenike:

Abi o, seriously.
Scratch romance out, scratch special treatment out. A man should be willing to cook for his wife, atleast once in a while.

Can't a man just tell his wife, atleast once a week or month or once in a well that she "shouldn't worry. I'd deal with the cooking tonight. You need the rest". That's caring. or am I wrong?

Men, we're not saying it has to be the man's job, all we're saying is, show her that you care.

E be like say na Oyinbo you go marry grin grin ok i can cook once a month lol if you are ready to have some gastro-intestinal problems tongue tongue
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by Morenike3(f): 12:34am On Nov 03, 2008
A-40:

E be like say na Oyinbo you go marry grin grin ok i can cook once a month lol if you are ready to have some gastro-intestinal problems tongue tongue
Oyinbo ke? lai lai!! emi ko!!

hehhe, so you can't cook?
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by A40(m): 12:39am On Nov 03, 2008
*Morenike:

Oyinbo ke? lai lai!! emi ko!!

hehhe, so you can't cook?
Of course i can cook!! was just winding you up i can cook better than 60% scratch that 70% of you girls nowadays
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 03, 2008
*Morenike:

Abi o, seriously.

Sister mi, you know sey i don conisder you to be the most correct babe on the planet cool kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by Morenike3(f): 12:48am On Nov 03, 2008
A-40:

Of course i can cook!! was just winding you up i can cook better than 60% scratch that 70% of you girls nowadays
It's ok baby.
Even if you can't cook, I'd still recondiser you for Ibk. grin grin grin grin

But seriously, what scares you men from caring for your woman?

You know what I love the most from a guy? WHen he does sth for me, something small, yet special.
Not sth bought, or sth ordered. Just that sth.

An example? Getting home late but letting me know you're aiight. Dnt make me worried about your well being when you could have called or texted that you were coming home late.

Or when am feeling down and sad, tell me sth to make me smile or laugh. Dnt come crying to my face that I'm a sadist.

Things like that. The little thoughts and action counts more than this outings and gifts. Lol, now dnt get me wrong. am not saying, dnt take me out. But be a little creative, ya know. Put some love and caring into what you do for me.
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 03, 2008
*Morenike:

It's ok baby.
Even if you can't cook, I'd still recondiser you for Ibk. grin grin grin grin

But seriously, what scares you men from caring for your woman?

You know what I love the most from a guy? WHen he does sth for me, something small, yet specail.
Not sth bought, or sth ordered. Just that sth.

An example? Getting home late but letting me know you're aiight. Dnt make worried about your well being when you could have called or texted that you were coming home late.

Or when am feeling down and sad, tell me sth to make me smile or laugh. Dnt come crying to my face that I'm a sadist.

Things like that. The little thoughts and action counts more than this outings and gifts. Lol, now dnt get me wrong. am not saying, dnt take me out. But be a little creative, ya know. Put some love and caring into what you do for me.
wo enu e tongue
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by Morenike3(f): 12:51am On Nov 03, 2008
ibkaye:

Sister mi, you know sey i don conisder you to be the most correct babe on the planet cool kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
lolol, thanks baby kiss kiss
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by A40(m): 12:56am On Nov 03, 2008
@Morenike
Naah i don't share ooh its you or no one else kiss kiss

We do care its just sometimes you girls don't know what you want and as a guy we also like to see our gestures reciprocated there are some girls that even have the fortune of meeting nice boys that are willing to do anything and more and what do they do they take them for granted so what do you expect?
Are you telling me you don't know any home that the husband cooks sometimes takes care of the wife or do stuff that ordinarily the wife is suppose to do? You girls have it good nowadays go and find out from the older generation if their men did half of what they are doing now?
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by Morenike3(f): 1:19am On Nov 03, 2008
A-40:

@Morenike
Naah i don't share ooh its you or no one else kiss kiss
awww, see? was it so hard? what woman wouldn't want to hear that? kiss kiss

A-40:

We do care its just sometimes you girls don't know what you want and as a guy we also like to see our gestures reciprocated there are some girls that even have the fortune of meeting nice boys that are willing to do anything and more and what do they do they take them for granted so what do you expect?
Are you telling me you don't know any home that the husband cooks sometimes takes care of the wife or do stuff that ordinarily the wife is suppose to do? You girls have it good nowadays go and find out from the older generation if their men did half of what they are doing now?
I dnt think so.
But my S-dad cooks for himself when my mom is not home. does that count?
I barely cooked for his @$$ embarassed embarassed mehn, am so awful cry cry

Yes, I guess. Some girls do misuse men's nice gestures. But why should we pay for their action?\
A-40, you have this mentality about naija girls that its so painful sometimes when u post. it's not fair o.

And caring is not a one-way traffic. It goes both way. If he/she can't show that he/she cares back, then one loses interest in showing care. abi?
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by A40(m): 1:45am On Nov 03, 2008
*Morenike:

awww, see? was it so hard? what woman wouldn't want to hear that? kiss kiss
When you really like a woman it comes naturally  kiss kiss

*Morenike:

I dnt think so.
But my S-dad cooks for himself when my mom is not home. does that count?
I barely cooked for his @$$ embarassed embarassed mehn, am so awful  cry cry

Yes, I guess. Some girls do misuse men's nice gestures. But why should we pay for their action?\
A-40, you have this mentality about naija girls that its so painful sometimes when u post. it's not fair o.

And caring is not a one-way traffic. It goes both way. If he/she can't show that he/she cares back, then one loses interest in showing care. abi?
Of course it counts hon,
Go around and look at newly wedded couples or guys that got married say within the last 5-10 years and compare them to the guys that have been married for 15 or more you would be suprised at the number of guys that have made some compromises on the home-front
Guys are cooking now,changing diapers even baby-sitting the kids when the woman is not around what we went is some appreciation and encouragement not the same old cliche Nigerian Men Are Not Romantic

I don't have a bad mentality towards you girls its just a front i use it to scare the fake girls away the real ones recognize. .Are you one of them?

Besides you girls do have your flaws but you tend to exaggerate ours and ignore yours

*Morenike:

What kind of girls have you been hanging out with?

I'm not into restaurants because the food are so tasteless. Most of them. No spice, no Maggi, not enough salt etc. I'd rather he cook for me on valentine grin cheesy

Ok, maybe I'm being too selfish. Or am I? I mean, cooking for me does not even ave to be romantic. Just do it as a "caring" b/f, husband, etc.

Oh babe, but if you go to the desert, I'll miss you too much! You think I'd let you jump over the bridge without a parachute? Then you do not know me cry cry cry

You see what i am saying besides the fact that its the truth do you know how many boys bank account would still be in good standing if they had girls like you that where not into the whole eating out thingy

How many girls even cook for their bf's these days? very few they would ask if you where there husband or something? you say Naija men are not romantic abi i no complain now i am saying Naija girls are too materialistic so its tit for tat

Aww you never told me you would give me a parachute, and all this time i was thinking you didn't care will you ever forgive me kiss kiss
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by Morenike3(f): 2:02am On Nov 03, 2008
A-40:

When you really like a woman it comes naturally kiss kiss
awww, lol. Naija men and their sweet tongues grin
That's sweet
lol cheesy

A-40:

Of course it counts hon,
Go around and look at newly wedded couples or guys that got married say within the last 5-10 years and compare them to the guys that have been married for 15 or more you would be suprised at the number of guys that have made some compromises on the home-front
Guys are cooking now,changing diapers even baby-sitting the kids when the woman is not around what we went is some appreciation and encouragement not the same old cliche Nigerian Men Are Not Romantic

I don't have a bad mentality towards you girls its just a front i use it to scare the fake girls away the real ones recognize. .Are you one of them?

Besides you girls do have your flaws but you tend to enlarge ours and ignore yours
You can't expect things to stay the same na.
Times change, women have changed with it.
I really don't think it's all the woman's fault. Maybe her mother was not always around to teach her how to be a woman.
No no no, one does not become a woman overnight. and No, you're not a woman just because you have that female genital, you're a woman in your actions and characteristics. Mehn, the woman that wants her husband to replace her woman duty is not serious at all. undecided
But this does not automatically mean that the husband can't help one in a while lol.

rotflmaooooooooo, So "Naija men are not romantic" is now a cliche? You know, some stereotype may be true wink

Me thinks you're talking bad about naija girls b/c it's something rampant on nl, not because you had a bad experience with one embarassed

Am I what? fake? lol, if I say no, some may disagree with me. If I say yes, some may still disagree with me.
You know what, I'd like to say no, because I don't think I am tongue
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by Morenike3(f): 2:11am On Nov 03, 2008
A-40:

You see what i am saying besides the fact that its the truth do you know how many boys bank account would still be in good standing if they had girls like you that where not into the whole eating out thingy

How many girls even cook for their boyfriend's these days? very few they would ask if you where there husband or something? you say Naija men are not romantic abi i no complain now i am saying Naija girls are too materialistic so its tit for tat

Aww you never told me you would give me a parachute, and all this time i was thinking you didn't care will you ever forgive me kiss kiss

Lmao! So take-outs/ restaurants bankrupts bank accounts? lol, oogbadun tongue

I may not be sure if I'd still think this way later on, but right now, I wouldn't mind cooking for him his special meals. On valentine/Christmas/thanksgiving etc, he doesn't even have to worry about anything. kiss kiss kiss

Lmao, but seriously, naija men are not romantic. Am not saying it to get on anybody's nerves, but gosh. They suck cry cry
uncaring bunch of apes tongue tongue

It's not up to me to forgive you. Just to let ya know, I can't stay mad at ya wink tongue
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by A40(m): 2:26am On Nov 03, 2008
*Morenike:

awww, lol. Naija men and their sweet tongues grin
That's sweet
lol cheesy

Chei i must keep this in an archive somewhere this is the first time i have heard you say or see you type something sweet about Naija men
Infact this is for you

*Morenike:

Times change, women have changed with it.
I really don't think it's all the woman's fault. Maybe her mother was not always around to teach her how to be a woman.
No no no, one does not become a woman overnight. and No, you're not a woman just because you have that female genital, you're a woman in your actions and characteristics. Mehn, the woman that wants her husband to replace her woman duty is not serious at all.  undecided
But this does not automatically mean that the husband can't help one in a while lol.

rotflmaooooooooo, So "Naija men are not romantic" is now a cliche? You know, some stereotype may be true wink

Me thinks you're talking bad about naija girls b/c it's something rampant on nl, not because you had a bad experience with one  embarassed

Am I what? fake? lol, if I say no, some may disagree with me. If I say yes, some may still disagree with me.
You know what, I'd like to say no, because I don't think I am tongue

Yeah i agree and thats why y'all have to give us some credit for changing with those times
Truth is it is not about the genitals sef there are some little girls in women's bodies some can hardly take care of themselves let alone another man or a baby

Unfortunately that's not the case nowadays

Its always been a cliche the entire concept is a mirage a lot of girls have a very warped mindset when it comes to that R word they think its the guy that has to do all the romancing

Yeah it is rampant on NL of course the way some of this girls go on about us Naija guys you would think they wouldn't touch us with a 10 ft pole

I didn't say you where fake boo it was just a question  kiss kiss
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by A40(m): 2:40am On Nov 03, 2008
*Morenike:

Lmao! So take-outs/ restaurants bankrupts bank accounts? lol, oogbadun tongue

I may not be sure if I'd still think this way later on, but right now, I wouldn't mind cooking for him his special meals. On valentine/Christmas/thanksgiving etc, he doesn't even have to worry about anything. kiss kiss kiss

Lmao, but seriously, naija men are not romantic. Am not saying it to get on anybody's nerves, but gosh. They suck cry cry

It's not up to me to forgive you. Just to let ya know, I can't stay mad at ya wink tongue
If only you could be a boy for one day like Beyonce you would see how hard it is for us.Girls can be harsh ooh they wouldn't just go alone they would drag their friends along so they could see how deep your pocket is lol i am just kidding but most girls would find the flimsiest reasons to empty your pocket e.g Accommodation,Tuition the list is endless jare am i her father?

Sweet!! Day-dreaming about that iyan with vegetable soup and some bush meat

*Morenike:

Just when i thought you where improving angry angry

*Morenike:

Aww baby you are heaven-sent kiss kiss
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by Morenike3(f): 2:42am On Nov 03, 2008
A-40:

Chei i must keep this in an archive somewhere this is the first time i have heard you say or see you type something sweet about Naija men
Infact this is for you

Lol! Well, what can I say? I've had the opportunity/ pleasure and LUCK to talk to a sweet naija man.

A-40:

Chei i must keep this in an archive somewhere this is the first time i have heard you say or see you type something

Yeah i agree and thats why y'all have to give us some credit for changing with those times
Truth is it is not about the genitals sef there are some little girls in women's bodies some can hardly take care of themselves let alone another man or a baby

Unfortunately that's not the case nowadays

Its always been a cliche the entire concept is a mirage a lot of girls have a very warped mindset when it comes to that R word they think its the guy that has to do all the romancing

Yeah it is rampant on NL of course the way some of this girls go on about us Naija guys you would think they wouldn't touch us with a 10 ft pole

I didn't say you where fake boo it was just a question kiss kiss
Lmao! The bolded part got me laughing. You're so sneaky! grin
Well, I guess. People change with time, worse for the women. It's not fair that we're finally standing on our lil feet only to lose our "respect". Such a sad world, it is.

Marriage marriage marriage. Every woman's dream or every man's nightmare. So how about the men on NL putting up "I want a God-fearing Naija wife" thread? It's becoming so rampant on nl its getting disgusting tongue

If not for ehrrm, I wouldn't touch a naija man with a 500ft pole angry angry angry
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by JJYOU: 2:44am On Nov 03, 2008
A-40:

Truth is it is not about the genitals sef there are some little girls in women's bodies

you cannot give what you dont have or know nothing about. i think the concept of love and caring is alien to most of our people.  for the girls having a pair of child bearing ribs is all they show for being a woman. i will not go into the boys today because like many are saying here taking her out - bla bla is is equals caring.  
God help us with boys like these however i think many naija girls deserve some of these boys because they dont have anything to show for being a lady too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, What Made U Do It? / Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By A Girl Or Guy In Public Before? / PHOTO-SPEAK; Who Cry The Most After Break-up,men Or Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.