Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

A Thread For The Left Handed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Thread For The Left Handed (497 Views)

What's Your Opinion About The Left Hand? / Another Left-handed Genius! / Why Are Left-handed People Few And So Unique? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For The Left Handed by faithugo64(f): 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
my younger brother is left-handed,even though i tried all i could to make him use his right hand.i told him lots of things,most of which frightened him,i also made silly jokes about his left-handedness and for that moment he would try using his right hand only to go back to the left when the impact of my scary tales and little jokes is gone.He is leading quite a happy life even though he once told me he wished he can effectively use his right hand.He has a great hand-writng too.

For those of you who are left-handed,
Have you ever wished to be right-handed?
How do you cope with the silly jokes and names people call you?
Re: A Thread For The Left Handed by MabraO: 7:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
How many times?
Re: A Thread For The Left Handed by faithugo64(f): 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
MabraO: How many times?
did what happen?
Re: A Thread For The Left Handed by MabraO: 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
faithugo64: did what happen?

About left handed people
Re: A Thread For The Left Handed by faithugo64(f): 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
MabraO:

About left handed people
is there an already existing thread about them?
Re: A Thread For The Left Handed by MabraO: 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
faithugo64: is there an already existing thread about them?

Something like this

https://www.nairaland.com/1853445/right-handedness-vs-left-handedness/3#25419683
Re: A Thread For The Left Handed by faithugo64(f): 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
Re: A Thread For The Left Handed by MabraO: 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
faithugo64: tnx alot dear,i never knew

Glad I could be of help

(1) (Reply)

Corp Member Lands In Trouble Over Love Portion / Wierd Fact.... Relax And Read / How Much Salary To Receive..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.