Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,453 members, 7,781,309 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:14 PM

Describe Lagos In A Few Words - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Describe Lagos In A Few Words (14913 Views)

Man Was Cruising Around Lagos In A Green Car And A Green Outfit Sharing money / Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) / Lagos In The 60s\70s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Lagos In A Few Words by ogele: 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
HELL HOLE, DEVILS ABODE. HOME TO 81% OF NIGERIAN PYSCO's
Re: Describe Lagos In A Few Words by mikron(m): 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
Centre of excellence
Re: Describe Lagos In A Few Words by coded01: 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
gentlestone:
Eko oni baje!!! grin grin grin

Yes oh! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Describe Lagos In A Few Words by tunde4eva: 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
Oduduwa capital
Re: Describe Lagos In A Few Words by sambisa5: 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
babysmart: I recently read a book titled 'How to be a good Lagosian' and being an indigene of lagos myself I jst felt proud to be able to call Lagos state my state of origin.
Lagos is the mother of all states because lagos has been home to people from all parts of the country frm years back and it will continue to be. This is why when u call someone a Lagosian, the person may not necessarily be an indigene of d state but someone who has stayed in lagos long enough to adapt to the hustle nd bustle, the energy which lagos is well known for.
To some people Lagos is home, to some its an energy, a force, to some its a training ground, anoda says it is an exciting city of chaos,some jst love the bukas and food, to some its a sea of people, for all and none....
So...what is ur definition of lagos?...what do u love about lagos?....
For me....its a city of life and I jst love the water smiley

a home for yahoo boys and sercular musicians
Re: Describe Lagos In A Few Words by Thomsbuky(m): 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
ogele: HELL HOLE, DEVILS ABODE. HOME TO 81% OF NIGERIAN PYSCO's
Don't know the states of origin that you are living before you get your visa to Australia. However, remember home is home, and its where the heart is...It maybe hell shit hole to you, but to millions that resides in Lagos its home. Is it because you are now living in Australia that qualified you to call those living in Lagos as 81% Psychos'? you are disgrace to your race, as majority of the people where you resides are more psychos and evils than those living in Nigeria. Please stay where you are, continue to live like fourth class citizen, keep washing oyinbo toilet and doing odd jobs. Its matter of time before you are caught and depot back to (shit hole) as reality of home is home will sunk into your head.
Re: Describe Lagos In A Few Words by onelife97: 7:43am On Sep 18, 2014
Ile.
Re: Describe Lagos In A Few Words by tswagg007(m): 7:59am On Sep 18, 2014
mailadedamola: Too rough. Not meant for my type.
and who are you?
mailadedamola: Too rough. Not meant for my type.
and who are you?
Re: Describe Lagos In A Few Words by tomiobj(m): 9:13am On Sep 18, 2014
babysmart: I recently read a book titled 'How to be a good Lagosian' and being an indigene of lagos myself I jst felt proud to be able to call Lagos state my state of origin.
Lagos is the mother of all states because lagos has been home to people from all parts of the country frm years back and it will continue to be. This is why when u call someone a Lagosian, the person may not necessarily be an indigene of d state but someone who has stayed in lagos long enough to adapt to the hustle nd bustle, the energy which lagos is well known for.
To some people Lagos is home, to some its an energy, a force, to some its a training ground, anoda says it is an exciting city of chaos,some jst love the bukas and food, to some its a sea of people, for all and none....
So...what is ur definition of lagos?...what do u love about lagos?....
For me....its a city of life and I jst love the water smiley
lagos-heaven and hell

1 Like

Re: Describe Lagos In A Few Words by IJIGGAH(m): 11:54am On Sep 18, 2014
Kata-Kata state of mind
Re: Describe Lagos In A Few Words by Sheenor: 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
Lasgidi noni......ilu ologbon
Re: Describe Lagos In A Few Words by kajoula(m): 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
WONDERFUL......a place for everyone
Re: Describe Lagos In A Few Words by Ologunjude(m): 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
"A small apartment with too many occupants jostling for a better life but with it comes happiness and sadness as well"

1 Like

Re: Describe Lagos In A Few Words by lucarzdavidz(m): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
Circus!
Re: Describe Lagos In A Few Words by Nobody: 4:17am On Sep 19, 2014
Crazy, city for the strongwilled and funfilled. Dayumm ! I tend to forget all my worries immediately I touch Lagos. I just love this place.

2 Likes

Re: Describe Lagos In A Few Words by tracybee(f): 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
Shine ur eye well well cos lagos can make or break u!
Re: Describe Lagos In A Few Words by fudo7: 6:02am On May 02, 2015
babysmart... oau fresher right ..add on whatsapp if that's Okay..... 08137484276

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Federal airport authority of Nigeria (FAAN) Salary Scale / ECOS Mining - Ecos.am / Pastor Prince Winner Involved In Accident On Kaduna Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.