Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

TAN To APC: Counter Their Documented Achievements Of Jonathan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TAN To APC: Counter Their Documented Achievements Of Jonathan. (940 Views)

Fayose, APC Counter Each Other Over Structure To Honour Of Fayemi’s Late Deputy / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures / TAN To APC: Counter Our Documented Achievements Of Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TAN To APC: Counter Their Documented Achievements Of Jonathan. by GowonAbacha: 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
A pro-President Goodluck Jonathan campaigner, the Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAN), yesterday said it would not be deterred by the attacks of the All Progressives Congress (APC) against it.
It challenged the leading opposition party to counter its documented evidence on the achievements of President Goodluck Jonathan since his assumption of office.
TAN, in a statement, also said neither the federal government nor any of its ministries departments or agencies fund its programmes and projects.
The National Publicity Secretary of the party, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, in statement yesterday said Jonathan’s refusal to stop the TAN’s rallies was an evidence that he was behind the organisation.
The APC also said the fact that the rallies were being coordinated by the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Anyim Pius Anyim, ministers, governors and other public office holders in Jonathan’s administration, showed that TAN had the president’s backing.
But the statement released by TAN and signed by its Director of Communications and Strategy, Udenta O. Udenta, said: “We are yet to see just one counter electronic media programming attacking our well-researched documentation of developments occurring in different national sectors in the past three and half years, or just one OP-ED refuting the veracity of our presentations.
“What is served us daily from Lai Mohammed’s Verkhovenskian imagination is the torrent of well rehearsed falsehood, empty political prattle, pompous self-enfoolment dressed up as political fact, self-righteous indignation that bothers on pious cant and excess of bellicosity demeaning of a democrat.
“As we await just one deconstructive reading of TAN by the APC we will resign ourselves, as Nigerians have already done, to Mohammed’s stale mythologies of politics and power and gross ritualisation of inconsequential political fables which have no bearing to truth.”
On the funding of TAN’s activities, Udenta said: “The fact remains that TAN has neither sought nor received a kobo from the federal government, all its ministries, agencies or department, in executing its programmes and projects.
“Anybody who has evidence to the contrary should present same to the public or shut up for good. But for those who are set on an inexorable course of political perdition through the irrational criminalisation of opinions, perspectives and viewpoints that counter theirs they earn, not our condemnation nor even contempt; they earn our sympathy given the surreal cloud of ethical infamy that envelops the political spaces the dwell in.”
According Udenta, “the Minna rally generated 1.625 million signatures from supporters urging the president to contest the 2015 Presidential Election. There are also the 1.6 million signatures from the Awka rally, the 1.8 million signatures from the Ibadan rally and the 4.1 million signatures from the Port Harcourt rally, making it a total of 8.625 million verifiable data from Nigerians asking and supporting the president to contest.
“We also have two other rallies coming up in Gombe State for the North-east on September 20, the North-west rally slated for Kano on September 27 and the grand finale rally slated for September 30,” he said.
Udenta said the group had generated over 400,000 supporters from the Facebook and that after the grand finale rally that they would come up with other strategies to convince the president to accept their invitation to contest for the presidential election.
Re: TAN To APC: Counter Their Documented Achievements Of Jonathan. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
Revetahw
Re: TAN To APC: Counter Their Documented Achievements Of Jonathan. by Bright2(m): 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
The more you look the less you see!!!
Re: TAN To APC: Counter Their Documented Achievements Of Jonathan. by sademola: 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
Keep deceiving yourselves. Nigerians aren't all fooled!
Re: TAN To APC: Counter Their Documented Achievements Of Jonathan. by egift(m): 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
Since assuming Office, President Jonathan has conducted many Intervention Efforts. It includes:

Jonathan Intervened to free Dokubo from Terrorist Case in Benin Republic.
Intervened to ease Alams with a Presidential Pardon.
Intervened for Sergent Rogers and his killer Squad.
Intervened to hide FFK's case file at EFCC.
Intervened to stop Ribadu and Soludo from becoming Governors.
Intervened to Silence Henry Okah from revealing Independence Day Bombers.
Intervened to Hide his wife's EFCC money laundry Charges.
Intervened to put Gen. Azazi 6-feet under for exposing Boko Haram's Board of Trustees.
Intervened to suppress Dr. Davies from further exposing Boko Haram's Sponsors.
Intervened to Silencing Dr. Oby and #BringBackOurGirls while exploiting its fame.

When it comes to Evil, Corruption, Insecurity and Misrule - expect GEJ to Intervene like a Pro.
Re: TAN To APC: Counter Their Documented Achievements Of Jonathan. by GowonAbacha: 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
egift: Since assuming Office, Presisent has conducted many Intervention Efforts. It includes:

Jonathan Intervened to free Dokubo from Terrorist Case in Benin Republic.
Intervened to ease Alams with a Presidential Pardon.
Intervened to Sergent Rogers and his killer Squad.
Intervened to hide FFK's case file at EFCC.
Intervened to stop Ribadu and Soludo from becoming Governors.
Intervened to Silence Henry Okah from revealing Independence Day Bombers.
Intervened to Hide his wife's EFCC money laundry Charges.
Intervened to put Gen. Azazi 6 feet under for exposing Boko Haram Board of Trustees.
Intervened to suppress Dr. Davies from further exposing Boko Haram Sponsors.
Intervened to Silencing Dr. Oby and #BringBackOurGirls while exploiting its fame.

When it comes to Evil, Corruption, Insecurity and Misrule - expect GEJ to Intervene like a Pro.
Re: TAN To APC: Counter Their Documented Achievements Of Jonathan. by jennylove7575(f): 11:07am On Sep 26, 2014
Gowonabacha You are a fraud a big yahoo yahoo boy. After giving you my bb pin you think you can dupe me.
When I met you on naira land I thought you are a very nice lad. It turned out that you are a fraud. You opened this new account just to con ladies on nairaland. After which, you will be quick to accuse them that they are men. Don’t you ever ring my phone again. Don’t call me to tell me about your sick mother, I am not interested I don’t want to know. You are a very bad boy. You just choose the wrong victim. You think you can dupe me. People like you should never be on naira land you are a fraud looking for vulnerable women to prey on. God don catch you. Time to let the world knows what you truly are. i have blocked you from my bb and whatsapp. You are a fraud. All the ladies in the house beware gowonabacha is a scammer.
Re: TAN To APC: Counter Their Documented Achievements Of Jonathan. by MeAndYou(m): 11:56am On Sep 26, 2014
heh!
Re: TAN To APC: Counter Their Documented Achievements Of Jonathan. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
what about the looting? Shouldn't APC counter that documented achievement too? Rubbish!!

(1) (Reply)

Vote Out PDP, Secure Your Future, Amaechi Tells Rivers People / Rhapsody Of Reality By Femi Fani Kayode / Pity: Pic Of Corporal Nathan Cirillo, A 24-year-old Father Shot By A Jihadist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.