Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ (4304 Views)

Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? / Happy Feast Of Assupmtion To All Catholics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by peteregwu(m): 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
MrPresident1:

Stop being flippant, Peteregwu. I know long posts can be enervating, yes, I know. But please, please read through the OP.

okay sir, pls take it easy with this your enervating grammar. not my fault for using that vocabulary, you thought me o.
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by Tgirl4real(f): 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
MrPresident1:

This is the most introspective question of this discourse so far. Thumbs up to you Mummy Tani.

Amongst many evidences, the strongest of which is personal, Christine Largarde, the IMF MD says 2014 is a magic year. Occult symbology. In 1914, according to the Jehovah's witnesses, Satan was cast out of heaven, and Christ started reigning.

What would be the signs of your return, Yahshua was asked? There would be wars, rumours of war, pestilences, famines etc., He replied. 1914 marked the outbreak of the 1st world war. And this century has witnessed many others.

When the devil was cast off from heaven in revelation 12:12, he came down to earth with great wrath (remember that Israel was cast off from heaven too, Lamentations 2:1), the devil was said to have a short time. The wars and rumours of war, and the pestilences, are a direct fallout of the wrath of the devil in his short time.

The short time he had started in 1914 and ends in magic year 2014. The year of Seven.

Daniel 9:2
In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.

Daniel 12:10
Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Hebrews 10:36-37
36 For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.
37 For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.

The watch begins at 6pm.

lol

Do you know about such a thing called Church History? May be you should research into and see if satan wrath was ever on the church at a time before 1914.

You have not been able to exegetically back-up your claims with scriptures.

Scriptures only brother!

1 Like

Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by MrPresident1: 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
THE BIIIIG MASQUERADE grin grin
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
MrPresident1: THE BIIIIG MASQUERADE grin grin

You're still here? what happened to the trumpets and roshhashannana rama lama ding dong? Do we have to wait till the last day of Tishri before you disappear or kill yourself?

Roshashanna Tishri A.K.A Orishi rishi in yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by MrPresident1: 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
Martian:

You're still here? what happened to the trumpets and roshhashannana rama lama ding dong? Do we have to wait till the last day of Tishri before you disappear or kill yourself?

Roshashanna Tishri A.K.A Orishi rishi in yoruba.

Apparently, you've read through the OP. lol

Mathew 24:42
Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
MrPresident1:
Apparently, you've read through the OP. lol

All I had to do was read the topic and the first few sentences in order to understand your delusion. Reading the rest of the claptrap would have been a waste of time,and I would rather have a migraine that subject myself to that imbecility. lol

So roshashannah monkey, kill yourself.
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by lastmessenger: 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
MrPresident1:

I take the money and do what? There will be no need for money in the kingdom.

This isn't a movement, there is no movement. This is just about an understanding of the Bible beyond the surface. Only those weaned from milk are allowed to access meat. You, lastmesenger, show from your attempt at wagering a bet with me, that you are a toddler.

Cool down and learn. U remember the phrase; learn, unlearn, relearn and learn?

Am yet to see your Christ come.
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by Tgirl4real(f): 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
I am waiting earnestly. Today is 25th, probably it will happen overnight.

I will be happy to see the Lord's return though cos I can't wait to be with him.

Maranatha!
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by amanda2013(f): 6:44am On Sep 26, 2014
Today is 26th september!

1 Like

Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by Tgirl4real(f): 9:10am On Sep 26, 2014
amanda2013: Today is 26th september!

Oh dear!

Where is my dear Mr.President1? #hugz

MrPresident1:

This is a post you made quoting Mathew. From this passage it is clear you can't know the time yet you went on to predict.

I hope we all learn from this.

1 Like

Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by peteregwu(m): 9:24am On Sep 26, 2014
peteregwu: IT IS NOT GOOD TO CLAIM THAT JESUS IS COMING SO SO SO DAY. IN FACT IT IS A SIN. IF JESUS COULD NOT HIMSELF ASCERTAIN THE DAY BUT CLAIMED ONLY THE FATHER KNOWS. WHY WILL YOU SPECIFY THE DAY, OR HAVE YOU NOT READ IT IN THE BIBLE? EVEN JESUS SAYS THE ANGELS IN HEAVEN DOES NOT KNOW THE DAY OR HOUR.

PLS B CAREFUL AND REPENT OF WHAT YOU JESUS DID. YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD US THAT THE TIME IS SHORT OR JESUS IS COMING SOON, THAT IS GOOD.

Matthew 25:13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Matthew 25:13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

HMMM....MR PRESIDENT, YOU TRULY NEED TO FAST AND PRAY FOR THE LORD JESUS TO FORGIVE YOU, IF NOT, THIS KIND OF SIN IS AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST. YOU JUST SINNED AGAINST CHRIST. I TOLD YOU BY QUOTING THE SCRIPTURE FOR YOU ABOVE, BUT YOU REJECTED THE WORD OF TRUTH FROM CHRIST HIMSELF. DONT YOU KNOW THAT THIS SIN ALONE CAN EVEN SEND YOU TO HELL. YOU BETTER GO AND MEET WITH YOUR G.O OR PASTOR BECAUSE YOU JUST MISCONSTRUE THE BIBLE TO DECEIVE PEOPLE. REMEMBER, HAROLD CAMPING THAT DECEIVED MANY AND HE IS DEAD NOW. I AM AFRAID OF WHAT YOU JUST DEED, GOD IS A DREADFUL GOD AND HE DOES NOT FORGET UNREPENTED SIN!!!!
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by shaneroberts26: 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
Still waiting
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
MrPresident1:

Don't hold your breath while waiting for your savior. Contrary to what you been told, Mary never gave birth to the god man. Jesus isn't coming because Jesus was never born in the first place!!! It's roman hoax planned by the reptilians.
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by MrPresident1: 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
Martian:

Don't hold your breath while waiting for your savior. Contrary to what you been told, Mary never gave birth to the god man. Jesus isn't coming because Jesus was never born in the first place!!! It's roman hoax planned by the reptilians.

You have not said anything new, rather than cool down and open your brains to knowledge that will set you free, you are spreading saliva all over the place.

All the books of the gospels are all allegories!

Yashua is not one person, He is 144,000 persons represented as one, Christ the firstfruits!. The Bible has the habit of representing multitudes of people as one. Adam, Noah, Daniel, Lot, Abraham etc. are all multitudes of people!

NB. I do not expect you to understand, I am only laying a paper trail for a true seeker.
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by peteregwu(m): 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
Martian:

You are just waisting your time here on earth, ibfeel so sorry for you. I pray that God will just open the eyes of your understand, so that you will know how terrible and dreadful it would be on the day of Jesus return.

2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. 3:11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, 3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. 3:14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by RoyalRoy(m): 11:05am On Nov 11, 2014
Tgirl4real:
I am waiting earnestly. Today is 25th, probably it will happen overnighwillI will be happy to see the Lord's return though cos I can't wait to be with him.

Maranatha!

undecided
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by MrPresident1: 11:59pm On May 16, 2015
I did this thread when I thought the return would be on the Rosh Hashanah to usher in this present Shemittah year, I was wrong.

The knowledge of the Bible is revealed in stages, like a progression from the simplest to the toughest/hardest, you pass your test at every stage, and a new era of revelation begins.

One thing can be taken from this thread however, when Jesus told his disciples that no one knows the day nor hour, Jesus was actually referring to a specific time period, a period spread over two days, any hour within those two days.

In Mathew 24:36, Jesus Christ says no knows the day or hour, but in verse 42, he says we should watch because no man knows the hour, day is not mentioned. And there is the use of the colon : punctuation mark too in that verse 42, the use of this mark in the Bible establishes something as akin to a law, as given, or sine qua non.

50 days after firstfruits.

1Corinthians 15:20
20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, [and] become the firstfruits of them that slept.
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by lastmessenger: 6:25am On May 17, 2015
Mrpresident1 why not give up. Is my humble advice. You have tried and is not working.
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by MrPresident1: 6:34pm On May 17, 2015
lastmessenger:
Mrpresident1 why not give up. Is my humble advice. You have tried and is not working.

lol lastmessenger, greetings. grin

Deuteronomy 7:9
9 Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by MrPresident1: 10:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
He will come like a thief in the night, majority will be caught unawares.
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by MrPresident1: 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
grin Who remembers this thread?
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by MrPresident1: 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
Who wants knowledge, who wants to know when Jesus will come?

Then read this thread
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by MrPresident1: 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
Jesus is coming at Rosh Hashanah 2017.

Confirm!
Re: Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ by MrPresident1: 9:09am On Aug 13, 2017
Has anyone heard of the Revelation 12 sign? grin it will happen on 1st of Tishri 2017, 23rd September. shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking Jabhat Al-nusra Execute Woman For Adultery By Shooting Her Top Of Head / Best Time To Pray And Allah Will Answer The Prayer / My Problem With Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.