Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,817 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

A Thread For Stammerers And Stutterers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Thread For Stammerers And Stutterers (861 Views)

Lol..thread For Stutterers. / A Thread For Members Who Have Never Been Banned! / STAMMERERS, Do U Stutter When Speaking To Yourself, A Pet Or A Little Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Stammerers And Stutterers by faithugo64(f): 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
As a little child,i was a stammer,i found it very difficult to communicate with others,people get impatient with me easily,my classmates made fun of me,they called me all sorts of names and would laugh at me whenever i try to speak and the words get stuck in my throat,i would hit myself endlessly and blink my eyes severally whenever am talking(quite a funny sight lol)it made me keep to myself,i made no friends because of the fear of being ridiculed. Mum was the only one who never got tired of me,she would patiently listen to whatever i have to say,she would encourage me to relax,take a deep breath and to always go slow when talking.i did as she said and i overcame stammering

BIG HUGS TO YOU MUM,I LOVE YOU

Share your own experience as a stammerer

ooops i forgot to add,oh yea i was so ill tempered then,seems it comes with stammering!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Stammerers And Stutterers by merit12(f): 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
I. Feel your pains dear

Hope you are better now

Cos
#team help a stammer today
Re: A Thread For Stammerers And Stutterers by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
eyyah tnk god sha...
Re: A Thread For Stammerers And Stutterers by priscaoge(f): 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
#Mother...The only Person that loves unconditionally!!!
Re: A Thread For Stammerers And Stutterers by faithugo64(f): 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
merit12: I. Feel your pains dear

Hope you are better now

Cos
#team help a stammer today
tanx dear,trust me,you wouldn't wana be a stammerer for even a day,its not a good experience
Re: A Thread For Stammerers And Stutterers by faithugo64(f): 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
priscaoge: #Mother...The only Person that loves unconditionally!!!
exactly,she was all loving,caring and never for once laughed at me,she is all i got then(tears) and even now that i dont stammer anymore

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Stammerers And Stutterers by priscaoge(f): 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
faithugo64: exactly,she was all loving,caring and never for once laughed at me,she is all i got then(tears) and even now that i dont stammer anymore
Yeaaaa,always encouraging n full of wisdom. Am proud to be a woman n a Future Motherwinkwink

#GodBlessMyMum

@Topic...I have a cousin that stammers a lot,we always call him 'Ntanta' thengringrin. The guy d quick vex eeeh cos we always tease him. But he don't stammer anymoregrin
Re: A Thread For Stammerers And Stutterers by chinex276(m): 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
Peeps thread nd runs out b4 bottle go break 4 my head... These stamaras sabi vex ehmmm
Re: A Thread For Stammerers And Stutterers by mumumugu(m): 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
Teach me how to stammer
Re: A Thread For Stammerers And Stutterers by faithugo64(f): 8:47am On Sep 17, 2014
chinex276: Peeps thread nd runs out b4 bottle go break 4 my head... These stamaras sabi vex ehmmm
#drags him back#where are you running to?we were on our own when you came looking for us so come in and dine with us,we promise not to eat u up grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Thread For Stammerers And Stutterers by faithugo64(f): 8:50am On Sep 17, 2014
mumumugu: Teach me how to stammer
in flavour's voice, odikwa very risky,are you sure you want to be part of us
Re: A Thread For Stammerers And Stutterers by faithugo64(f): 8:51am On Sep 17, 2014
priscaoge:
Yeaaaa,always encouraging n full of wisdom. Am proud to be a woman n a Future Motherwinkwink

#GodBlessMyMum

@Topic...I have a cousin that stammers a lot,we always call him 'Ntanta' thengringrin. The guy d quick vex eeeh cos we always tease him. But he don't stammer anymoregrin
which one be nta nta bikonu? grin
Re: A Thread For Stammerers And Stutterers by priscaoge(f): 8:58am On Sep 17, 2014
faithugo64: which one be nta nta bikonu? grin
Meatgrin..The way he use to pronounce it eeehh,omo u go laf pee 4 pantcheesycheesy
Re: A Thread For Stammerers And Stutterers by chinex276(m): 11:21am On Sep 17, 2014
faithugo64: #drags him back#where are you running to?we were on our own when you came looking for us so come in and dine with us,we promise not to eat u up grin grin grin grin grin

*crying* abeg make una no vex, i jus peep.

My younger brother is a stammarer, d guy gentle die, bt if u make am vex ehmmm, u beta begin say ur last prayer, if u r lucky enuf u'll be in a chemist coz d guy dnt take sheet at all. Bt 2day weneva i reminds him of it he jus laffs over it.
#THANK GOD I AM NT A STAMMARA COZ NATURALLY I AM HOT TEMPERED, IF STAMA JOIN AM, I 4 DEY KIRIKIRI OR KUJE PRISON BY NOW

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Stammerers And Stutterers by faithugo64(f): 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
chinex276:

*crying* abeg make una no vex, i jus peep.

My younger brother is a stammarer, d guy gentle die, bt if u make am vex ehmmm, u beta begin say ur last prayer, if u r lucky enuf u'll be in a chemist coz d guy dnt take sheet at all. Bt 2day weneva i reminds him of it he jus laffs over it.
#THANK GOD I AM NT A STAMMARA COZ NATURALLY I AM HOT TEMPERED, IF STAMA JOIN AM, I 4 DEY KIRIKIRI OR KUJE PRISON BY NOW
grin #releases him#oya rungringringringrin

@your younger brother,does he still stammer?
Re: A Thread For Stammerers And Stutterers by faithugo64(f): 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
priscaoge:
Meatgrin..The way he use to pronounce it eeehh,omo u go laf pee 4 pantcheesycheesy
you be correct igbo woman,lolz yea am sure me too will have a hard time saying that,something like this; nnntaa(eyes shut)ntaataaa(hitting myself)nnn(then with great speed)ntanta!!! cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Stammerers And Stutterers by chinex276(m): 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
Anty tank u *runs lyk d wind*
faithugo64: grin #releases him#oya rungringringringrin

@your younger brother,does he still stammer?

he stammers bt not as b4... His controls his anger now, nt lyk wen we were still kids wen he go break ur head with stone if u find him trouble.
Re: A Thread For Stammerers And Stutterers by priscaoge(f): 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
faithugo64: you be correct igbo woman,lolz yea am sure me too will have a hard time saying that,something like this; nnntaa(eyes shut)ntaataaa(hitting myself)nnn(then with great speed)ntanta!!! cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Exactlycheesycheesycheesy...Chaiii u really stammered a lot cheesycheesy
Re: A Thread For Stammerers And Stutterers by madenigga2dcore(m): 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
its a devastating experience. am a stammerer and I know what it feels like when asking a question or answerin an unexpected question. talking over de phone could be hell as I usually be de 1 to call so that I take as much time as possible to stutter ma points out. am intelligent BT I always stay low key ...I stay behind even though I should be in front. it made me accept third position in a competition instead of first. pole will think ah av notin to offer BT its only me dat knows. Stuttering resides in the brains. I don't wish Stuttering for any1 . it can ruin. some do getover their stutter...some dont. Therapies don't work for most ppl, just discover what works for yu

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Two Armed Robbers at ilorin with pictures / Come In And Say Thank You!!!!! / An Eye Opening Enlightenment By Bunmi Awoyemi, Ph.d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.