Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Should I Call Her, And What Can I Do To Gain Her Heart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Call Her, And What Can I Do To Gain Her Heart? (1272 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Call Her, And What Can I Do To Gain Her Heart? by mozzino(m): 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
i met a girl in my gce centre, and am loving her all day, so i called her and we have a normal facial conversation, so i ask for a mobile number and she said, she dnt use to give pipo her mobile number, so she gave me her facebook username and i add her, on checking her profile i saw her number, can i call her despite the fact she is not d 1 dat gave me direct? and today i ask her from her she said she is coming, she then come to me that am asking of her, so i asked her out and she said she dnt want any dating now, and am loving the girl alot. can i call her even wen she is not the 1 that gave me the number, and what can i do to gain her heart??
Re: Should I Call Her, And What Can I Do To Gain Her Heart? by pasqal09: 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
If you are really serious about her, then call her but shouldn't you be concerned with the GCE?
Re: Should I Call Her, And What Can I Do To Gain Her Heart? by farano(f): 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
hmmm parallel f9 on the way shocked grin

5 Likes

Re: Should I Call Her, And What Can I Do To Gain Her Heart? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
dude dnt call her sins she ws nt d one dat gave u d no. be a man n let ha give it to u by hasef....
Re: Should I Call Her, And What Can I Do To Gain Her Heart? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
Your approach smears of desperation.

Calm down and give her something to think about.

You'd be creating one impression if you're to holla right away - She'd take you to be one of those boring desperate dudes who is after that that lies between her thighs.

Back off and give her something to think about - that's all I can offer you at the moment.
Re: Should I Call Her, And What Can I Do To Gain Her Heart? by Priceless24(f): 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
Please do not call her. Focus on your GCE, WASSCE, NECO and any other exam you will take especially English.
Re: Should I Call Her, And What Can I Do To Gain Her Heart? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
Before you call her, make sure you check your gce result cos i'm sure feelings for the girl have taken over you. You were sent to school 2go & facebook... not to develop feelings. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Call Her, And What Can I Do To Gain Her Heart? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
frankben: Before you call her, make sure you check your gce result cos i'm sure feelings for the girl have taken over you. You were sent to school 2go & facebook not to develop feelings. grin
Mean. grin grin grin
Re: Should I Call Her, And What Can I Do To Gain Her Heart? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
farano: hmmm parallel f9 on the way shocked grin

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/
provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland
member. Oya ban yourself. angry
Re: Should I Call Her, And What Can I Do To Gain Her Heart? by Lovetinz(m): 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
Take the advice of ^^AirborneLacer

Don't call her now, don't call her later, don't call her at all.
If you call her now, you will lose her.
If you do it right, she will call you.
The question is will you be able to hide your desire for her, while being a 'good friend' to her?
Re: Should I Call Her, And What Can I Do To Gain Her Heart? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
mozzino: i met a girl in my gce centre, and am loving her all day, so i called her and we have a normal facial conversation, so i ask for a mobile number and she said, she dnt use to give pipo her mobile number, so she gave me her facebook username and i add her, on checking her profile i saw her number, can i call her despite the fact she is not d 1 dat gave me direct? and today i ask her from her she said she is coming, she then come to me that am asking of her, so i asked her out and she said she dnt want any dating now, and am loving the girl alot. can i call her even wen she is not the 1 that gave me the number, and what can i do to gain her heart??
I pity your parents !
They invested heavily on your GCE and loving another person that will distract your study is what you will pay them with ?? ..... Later you will claim GCE is bad exams for not giving you five credits !!

Anyway sha, don't call her with the number, just save it and pester her to give you her number !!

1 Like

Re: Should I Call Her, And What Can I Do To Gain Her Heart? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
glitest:
Mean. grin grin grin
Yes na. cheesy
how was your day?

Don't tell me the day isn't over yet cheesy
Re: Should I Call Her, And What Can I Do To Gain Her Heart? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
frankben: Yes na. cheesy
how was your day?

Don't tell me the day isn't over yet cheesy
My day has been great so far grin
Re: Should I Call Her, And What Can I Do To Gain Her Heart? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
krall:
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/
provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland
member. Oya ban yourself. angry
lolz....... grin
Re: Should I Call Her, And What Can I Do To Gain Her Heart? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
glitest:
My day has been great so far grin
lol. Good. cool

if I may ask you this question, why do you like to share almost every post you come across? undecided
Re: Should I Call Her, And What Can I Do To Gain Her Heart? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
frankben: lol. Good. :8

if I may ask you this question, why do you like to share almost every post you come across? undecided

I do so, in order to make you happy. kiss
Re: Should I Call Her, And What Can I Do To Gain Her Heart? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
glitest:
I do so, in order to make you happy. kiss
it doesn't make me feel happy tho but since you've opened up, m gonna force my self to be happy the next time i see a post shared by glitest grin

kiss kiss
Re: Should I Call Her, And What Can I Do To Gain Her Heart? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
frankben: it doesn't make me feel happy tho but since you've opened up, m gonna force my self to be happy the next time i see a post shared by glitest grin

kiss kiss

Aww!...So sweet of you....That is love right there kiss grin
Re: Should I Call Her, And What Can I Do To Gain Her Heart? by Tallesty1(m): 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
She said she doesn't give out her number anyhow.

But her Number is on her Facebook profile.

She is a pretender/liar bro.

Don't call her, she is not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Should I Call Her, And What Can I Do To Gain Her Heart? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
glitest:

grin. Yea. That's cos my love for you has no price tag. cool
Re: Should I Call Her, And What Can I Do To Gain Her Heart? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
frankben: grin. Yea. That's cos my love for you has no price tag. cool

Okay now....So, I will continue to share and share, so as to make you very happy kiss kiss wink grin
Re: Should I Call Her, And What Can I Do To Gain Her Heart? by pasqal09: 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
NO DERAILING!!!!
Re: Should I Call Her, And What Can I Do To Gain Her Heart? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
glitest:

Okay now....So, I will continue to share and share, so as to make you very happy kiss kiss wink grin
embarassed that's it sweerie embarassed
Re: Should I Call Her, And What Can I Do To Gain Her Heart? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
frankben: embarassed that's it sweerie embarassed
You're very much welcome ; My love. grin grin
Re: Should I Call Her, And What Can I Do To Gain Her Heart? by Bigzig(m): 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
Commit sucide and she would come back for love.
Re: Should I Call Her, And What Can I Do To Gain Her Heart? by bencham(m): 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
Tallesty1: She said she doesn't give out her number anyhow.

But her Number is on her Facebook profile.

She is a pretender/liar bro.

Don't call her, she is not worth it.
Exactly my point, by allowing her number to be public on facebook and she, giving you her facebook username. Yet, she claims she doesnt use to give her number. My guy, she is only playing the usual ladies hard to get. With consistent effort and commitment on your part, she will sucumb in no distant future.
Re: Should I Call Her, And What Can I Do To Gain Her Heart? by Danhumprey: 10:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
glitest:

You keep sharing useless/rubbish posts/comments with me. You are spamming the 'share' feature on my homepage. Take time!angry

Re: Should I Call Her, And What Can I Do To Gain Her Heart? by seunwen2(m): 1:49am On Sep 17, 2014
All these ss2 boiz sha go face your book guy u still have a long way to go
Re: Should I Call Her, And What Can I Do To Gain Her Heart? by Nobody: 2:57am On Sep 17, 2014
Danhumprey: You keep sharing useless/rubbish posts/comments with me. You are spamming the 'share' feature on my homepage. Take time!angry

Ugh!..Thank you very much for bringing up this issue...Infact, I think you have every right to be mad at my useless/ rubbish post/ comments...So pls, Biko...Abeg unfollow me...Its not rocket science....In fact, if you haven't
noticed by now, its be over a week since i have unfollwed you...So I guess you follow suit...Goodbye and good riddance.
Re: Should I Call Her, And What Can I Do To Gain Her Heart? by agrovick(m): 3:08am On Sep 17, 2014
farano: hmmm parallel f9 on the way shocked grin
wicked grin
Re: Should I Call Her, And What Can I Do To Gain Her Heart? by Nobody: 4:45am On Sep 17, 2014
glitest:

Ugh!..Thank you very much for bringing up this issue...Infact, I think you have every right to be mad at my useless/ rubbish post/ comments...So pls, Biko...Abeg unfollow me...Its not rocket science....In fact, if you haven't
noticed by now, its be over a week since i have unfollwed you...So I guess you follow suit...Goodbye and good riddance.

Danhumprey: You keep sharing useless/rubbish posts/comments with me. You are spamming the 'share' feature on my homepage. Take time!angry

No fighting, No fighting.......
Plz let us all be in peace ehhh...
For there is love in sharing.
@ Danhumphrey... Don't worry ehh try harder she will ....
I no talk anything o.
Re: Should I Call Her, And What Can I Do To Gain Her Heart? by 07039274857(m): 4:56am On Sep 17, 2014
frankben: Before you call her, make sure you check your gce result cos i'm sure feelings for the girl have taken over you. You were sent to school 2go & facebook... not to develop feelings. grin
Funny dude! Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Needs Help! / How Does It Feel To Be Wooed By A Lady? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.