Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Eight Powerful Photos Of A Bride-To-be Who Lost Her Fiance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eight Powerful Photos Of A Bride-To-be Who Lost Her Fiance (6307 Views)

Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) / Rare Powerful Photos From Nigeria's History. / Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eight Powerful Photos Of A Bride-To-be Who Lost Her Fiance by Janeify(f): 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
When Janine's fiancé Johnny
tragically died two months before
their wedding day, she was
devastated. So instead of letting
her wedding dress be a painful
memory, she called up Del Sol
Photography to shoot her
swimming in it in paradise. (Well,
at Dream Resorts in Riviera Maya,
Mexico, to be precise.)
"After I heard Janine's story, I
really wanted to do what I could
to create a magical adventure for
her," Matt Adcock, the
photographer, wrote on his
website.
And, in a powerful blog post ,
Janine said, "I want to move on
and explore the world. I want to
meet people who I can share that
with. After the shoot I felt like all
this was possible." If you're
suffering loss, she said, "you have
the right to cry and you have the
right to be alone (but not too
much alone). If you are close to
family or friends, lean on them."

Janine has since cleaned and fully
restored her handmade wedding
gown.

Re: Eight Powerful Photos Of A Bride-To-be Who Lost Her Fiance by Janeify(f): 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
M

Re: Eight Powerful Photos Of A Bride-To-be Who Lost Her Fiance by Ezedon(m): 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
its a pity to lost a dear one in critical times

1 Like

Re: Eight Powerful Photos Of A Bride-To-be Who Lost Her Fiance by whirlwind7(m): 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ezedon: its a pity to lost a dear one in critical times

Your comment is more powerful than those pictures. Believe me.

29 Likes

Re: Eight Powerful Photos Of A Bride-To-be Who Lost Her Fiance by fairygeh(f): 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ezedon: its a pity to
LOSt a dear one in critical times
. Oh no cry cry cry cry cry

13 Likes

Re: Eight Powerful Photos Of A Bride-To-be Who Lost Her Fiance by Sparrow13: 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
She is realy a brave woman
Re: Eight Powerful Photos Of A Bride-To-be Who Lost Her Fiance by adesexy(m): 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
Am sure u were d headboy back in school..Just joking bro,guys it might just b a mistake
Re: Eight Powerful Photos Of A Bride-To-be Who Lost Her Fiance by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 17, 2014
grin God help us not to lost our dear 1s in critical times amen

3 Likes

Re: Eight Powerful Photos Of A Bride-To-be Who Lost Her Fiance by Nobody: 2:18am On Sep 17, 2014
She really love the man she losted. Typical Naija girl might be blaming the guy for committing her, only to die. Thereby wasting her time and opportunities. grin

6 Likes

Re: Eight Powerful Photos Of A Bride-To-be Who Lost Her Fiance by imsuboi(m): 2:25am On Sep 17, 2014
^^^^ una no go kee person for here grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Eight Powerful Photos Of A Bride-To-be Who Lost Her Fiance by SMALLPENIS(f): 3:42am On Sep 17, 2014
Nigerians girls to kill their fiance and go swim at Bar Beach grin

1 Like

Re: Eight Powerful Photos Of A Bride-To-be Who Lost Her Fiance by Nobody: 4:29am On Sep 17, 2014
If it were Africa she tried this,swimming after demise of her huuby to be,they will label her witch.

6 Likes

Re: Eight Powerful Photos Of A Bride-To-be Who Lost Her Fiance by dwilliams: 7:06am On Sep 17, 2014
In case
Re: Eight Powerful Photos Of A Bride-To-be Who Lost Her Fiance by wheesin(m): 7:13am On Sep 17, 2014
paparazzi fotos..nothing touching..shes a witch..
Re: Eight Powerful Photos Of A Bride-To-be Who Lost Her Fiance by hatux: 8:14am On Sep 17, 2014
Like seriously' I feel nothing for those pictures, not touching

1 Like

Re: Eight Powerful Photos Of A Bride-To-be Who Lost Her Fiance by Mujinho4b(m): 9:29am On Sep 17, 2014
Does she really loves her husby... Cos few days after d death she start taking Dis kinda pix.. Nawa o
Re: Eight Powerful Photos Of A Bride-To-be Who Lost Her Fiance by Donfamous(m): 9:34am On Sep 17, 2014
will it not be a pity if its not critical time also?
Re: Eight Powerful Photos Of A Bride-To-be Who Lost Her Fiance by Mayydayy(m): 9:55am On Sep 17, 2014
In the second pic.i see a woman who is in pains.mourning silently for a man she loved..no makeups.no bracelets.no ear rings and necklaces.she did not pose for the camera for fame.
In the fifth pic.i see her smile blossom.Against all odds she still finds it necessary to live on.
In the sixth pic.she acknowledges the earth.ashes to ashes dust to dust.thats where all of us belong.she lied in the dirt with her white precious wedding gown.beaten.
In the seventh pic.she ressurrects.swimming against the tides.strongly moving up the surface.
In the eighteth pic.she is letting go.letting the waves wsh over her.letting the healing power of watet take effect.
Life itself is full of ups and downs.smiles and frowns.though weeping may endure for the night but joy surely will come in the morning.be strong.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eight Powerful Photos Of A Bride-To-be Who Lost Her Fiance by godwinkessi: 10:21am On Sep 17, 2014
Eya sorry
Re: Eight Powerful Photos Of A Bride-To-be Who Lost Her Fiance by Lilimax(f): 10:34am On Sep 17, 2014
Sad story and with pictures to remember cry.

The lady should move on with her life cos Death has made the distinction between
the two of them.

1 Like

Re: Eight Powerful Photos Of A Bride-To-be Who Lost Her Fiance by JENMAUCY(f): 11:03am On Sep 17, 2014
20pounds: She really love the man she losted. Typical Naija girl might be blaming the guy for committing her, only to die. Thereby wasting her time and opportunities. grin
That's not true, I have seen a girl that lost her husband to be, 2days to the wedding day,the man was buried on that suposed wedding day. Till date, the girl refused to allow men come close to her,not to talk of getting married, if you raise the issue she will tell you that she is married and she don't want to destroy her marriage

1 Like

Re: Eight Powerful Photos Of A Bride-To-be Who Lost Her Fiance by gunuvi(m): 11:22am On Sep 17, 2014
the bride has made things more difficult for herself now she will have to seek for divorce to remarry. hhehehehe
Re: Eight Powerful Photos Of A Bride-To-be Who Lost Her Fiance by lalasticlala(m): 11:55am On Sep 17, 2014
Yomieluv: If it were Africa she tried this,swimming after demise of her huuby to be,they will label her witch.
EXACTLY, and that she killed him
Re: Eight Powerful Photos Of A Bride-To-be Who Lost Her Fiance by floragregs(f): 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
ayakata!!!
Re: Eight Powerful Photos Of A Bride-To-be Who Lost Her Fiance by thorpido(m): 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
JENMAUCY: That's not true, I have seen a girl that lost her husband to be, 2days to the wedding day,the man was buried on that suposed wedding day. Till date, the girl refused to allow men come close to her,not to talk of getting married, if you raise the issue she will tell you that she is married and she don't want to destroy her marriage
Why is she doing this to herself?She should grieve and move on with her life after a short time.The guy is never going to come back.

Except there is some spiritual covenant somewhere that she is hooked on.
Re: Eight Powerful Photos Of A Bride-To-be Who Lost Her Fiance by dnacrystal: 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
20pounds: She really love the man she losted. Typical Naija girl might be blaming the guy for committing her, only to die. Thereby wasting her time and opportunities. grin
Sharrap

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Frank Edward Reveal His Girlfriend / Oritsefemi's Wife Flaunts Pink Pussy On Dinner Date [PICS] / 18+ Angela Bukky Releases New Dirty Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.