Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

How To Make A Website Compatible With Mobile Phones? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make A Website Compatible With Mobile Phones? (750 Views)

Is Spc 4 Api Not Compatible With All Webhosting / Ecommerce Web Application Written From Scratch In Php For Sale With Mobile View / Google Adsense On Mobile Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Website Compatible With Mobile Phones? by Jetland(m): 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hello webmaster, am just new to website design stuff, and am using software to design a website. but I now discovered that the website will not be compatible with mobile phones after I finished designing it.
am asking this question from you, web developers. please, will it be possible for me to convert the website to be compatible with mobile phones?
if it's not possible, what advice can u give me. ur insult is accepted, if my question sounds silly.
thanks your help in advance.
Re: How To Make A Website Compatible With Mobile Phones? by bigtt76(f): 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
Most times, mobile compatible sites are specially built as an add-on to the main site ...that is additional work. These days however, through the use of Bootstrap, websites are made more 'responsive' to viewing environment. So bro ...you need to learn how to use Bootstrap CSS to create responsive sites. Google your best friend is always out there to assist wink

Jetland: Hello webmaster, am just new to website design stuff, and am using software to design a website. but I now discovered that the website will not be compatible with mobile phones after I finished designing it.
am asking this question from you, web developers. please, will it be possible for me to convert the website to be compatible with mobile phones?
if it's not possible, what advice can u give me. ur insult is accepted, if my question sounds silly.
thanks your help in advance.
Re: How To Make A Website Compatible With Mobile Phones? by IamGodzilla: 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
Css media queries... Would help you for your current website that your working on.. But bootstrap, you would have to start a new website and change its design.
Re: How To Make A Website Compatible With Mobile Phones? by Jetland(m): 8:04am On Sep 17, 2014
very helpful information. I do really appreciate u guys. tnx.
Re: How To Make A Website Compatible With Mobile Phones? by elitewebdesign(m): 9:17am On Oct 30, 2014
i will get back to your question shortly.
Re: How To Make A Website Compatible With Mobile Phones? by Sibrah: 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
Bootstrap is good at handling screen width change of viewing devices. I asked same question too about a month ago in similar situation and got same answer everywhere i turned to. Try it

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Wordpress Website Designing Payment Is Cheap But Work Is Constant / What Is Web Hosting? / Web Development/programming Training @ Yemlat.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.