Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Pls, Help! Which One Should I Go 4? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls, Help! Which One Should I Go 4? (736 Views)

NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? / Please Help,,which One Should I Choose?? / Telecoms Job Offer In Kano- Should I Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, Help! Which One Should I Go 4? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
I was call 2 come to Ibadan 4 Airtel job & d deadline 4 resumption is 19th Sept. While I attended a banking job interview 2day & i was asked 2 go n get my guarantors, meaning 2 jobs at a go. The problem now is dat i don't know the one 2 go 4. Pls, help with matured advice needed
Re: Pls, Help! Which One Should I Go 4? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
Eddyken: I was call 2 come to Ibadan 4 Airtel job & d deadline 4 resumption is 19th Sept. While I attended a banking job interview 2day & i was asked 2 go n get my guarantors, meaning 2 jobs at a go. The problem now is dat i don't know the one 2 go 4. Pls, help with matured advice needed
It depends on what your career objectives are and the condition of service of each organisation !!

If you will need time for other things e.g academic/professional development .... Then go for the one with less demanding time and energy ....

Experience, you can go for the one that will offer and expose you to the necessary experience you need in your career

Pay, though majority pay attention to this .... The one with higher pay but I prefer the one with better prospect and Job security !

Pray to GOD if you still confused , you may be shown a path , follow your future goals and ambitions!!

3 Likes

Re: Pls, Help! Which One Should I Go 4? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
Getting a guarantor does not guarantee you the job as much as i know, it means you are close to getting the job. On the other hand, you may submit your guarantor form this month and get appointment letter December, that's if...and only if...
In my opinion however, you have not actually come to that point of being confused over which one to chose, you already have the been called by Airtel to start work(according to you), but you have not been called by the bank to start work. Having said that, i would suggest you start with the one that have called you and not the one that have not called you to start.

4 Likes

Re: Pls, Help! Which One Should I Go 4? by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 17, 2014
DeConsult: Getting a guarantor does not guarantee you the job as much as i know, it means you are close to getting the job. On the other hand, you may submit your guarantor form this month and get appointment letter December, that's if...and only if...
In my opinion however, you have not actually come to that point of being confused over which one to chose, you already have the been called by Airtel to start work(according to you), but you have not been called by the bank to start work. Having said that, i would suggest you start with the one that have called you and not the one that have not called you to start.
Thank u very much. Imagine a world without nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Pls, Help! Which One Should I Go 4? by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 5:32am On Sep 17, 2014
PLS AV IN TRYIN TO GET DAT AIRTEL JOB FOR A WHILE NOW,HW DID U GO ABOUT IT
Re: Pls, Help! Which One Should I Go 4? by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 17, 2014
Bobbyunitedfc: PLS AV IN TRYIN TO GET DAT AIRTEL JOB FOR A WHILE NOW,HW DID U GO ABOUT IT
They came to Kaduna to recruit & it was massive

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For An Account Executive / Top Job Placement / Vacant Position For An Internal Audit Trainee.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.