Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,386 members, 7,800,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Coincidence Or Fate? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Coincidence Or Fate? (1114 Views)

What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? / The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES / From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coincidence Or Fate? by OohMpa: 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
Bro, leave the story for the gods...

Did you hit the pünny or not? angry
Re: Coincidence Or Fate? by Chazzyboy: 11:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
E don happen
Re: Coincidence Or Fate? by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 17, 2014
marieolae: I'm sorry this is hard to believe
why?

During my hustling days I entered same bus with a man,we chatted through the journey,he even paid my transport fare,later we alighted at different bus stop,we went our separate ways.

In the evening,I saw the same man in our house,he was my mum's colleagues in her office who came to see her.
Re: Coincidence Or Fate? by 1one: 12:28am On Sep 17, 2014
@OP

I stand to be corrected... But the vibe I'm getting from this your thread/topic is that you're starting to think that both of you have been carved in the cosmos... You know like both of you are meant to be?.. Fall in love and stuff? lipsrsealed

If that's the case... Just calm down... Don't force any thing like love or relationship on her.. Let time set things straight.. There's such a thing as Coincidence.
Re: Coincidence Or Fate? by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 17, 2014
OohMpa: Bro, leave the story for the gods...

Did you hit the pünny or not? angry

no,i didn't
Re: Coincidence Or Fate? by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 17, 2014
1one: @OP

I stand to be corrected... But the vibe I'm getting from this your thread/topic is that you're starting to think that both of you have been carved in the cosmos... You know like both of you are meant to be?.. Fall in love and stuff? lipsrsealed

If that's the case... Just calm down... Don't force any thing like love or relationship on her.. Let time set things straight.. There's such a thing as Coincidence.

she's my best friend...not partner

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Escape The Friend Zone - 5 Steps / 36 Questions That Will Make You Fall In Love / Dating Tips For Shy Guys: How To Come Out Of Your Shell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.